Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
Cheats for extra points:
5extraPoiNtS
10_Extra_PointS
20_MakeiTeASy!
70_NoFuckingReboOtiNg

Each one increases the variable "puntos_cheat" (en.: cheat points) by the respective amount.
I did not look up what this does though.
Late reply but where do you enter these? I enabled console and entered a few but I get errors

brofalla

Jun 23, 2017
Late reply but where do you enter these? I enabled console and entered a few but I get errors
I think at the start of the game ?
I am not sure. It has been ages since i played this game.
I only remember that it was obvious where you can enter the cheats.
You dont need the console for these cheats.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!

I can't seem to be able to unlock Amelie's last event on day 28.
What are the requirements for this event? I don't get it.

Thanks in advance :)

ps : I love the femdom element of this game :love:

EDIT : Nevermind ! I unlocked it! Looks like we have to go through a FORCED game over and a loop.. oh boy :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Finisterrex

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
i'm all for what writers think is sexy or something but making the main character a pimped out hero who is an absolute beta submitting to that ruthless cunt amelie really pisses me off. like no option to toss her crazy ass off a cliff or something. granted i just started the game but it's making it VERY hard to push through it -.-

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
decided to go back and force myself to giish my save in an attempt to find something good about this game....and after the end boss fight, EVEN THOUGH I FLAT OUT WON THE FIGHT, the end animation is i die and reboot....i then find out later that unless you unlock EVERY STUPID EVENT (EVEN IF SOME OF THE STUFF IS NOT YOUR KICK PREF) you die and can't get the good ending....so flat out. WORST AVN EVER THAT I HAVE SEEN. which is saying a lot because i've gone through a ton of them. i know a good number of people will like this game because it hits all their bases but the fact there is no option to avoid certain kicks and still get a good end when you actually win the last fight is utterly fucked.

swiftfan

Jun 10, 2020
I think at the start of the game ?
I am not sure. It has been ages since i played this game.
I only remember that it was obvious where you can enter the cheats.
You dont need the console for these cheats.
It is right at the start it prompts for the.
You can only enter 1.
Also they seem to be out of date. The 20 and 70 Point boost didn't work

brofalla

Jun 23, 2017
It is right at the start it prompts for the.
You can only enter 1.
Also they seem to be out of date. The 20 and 70 Point boost didn't work
I just downloaded it and looked over the code.
It is still the same.
All 4 cheat codes are correct.
Try copy and paste for the cheats.
I just tried it and it works.
They are case sensitive.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It seems like 90% of VN's have an MC written as a simp. This one is just a complete idiot. Not sure why I tried to play this game again. The dialogue gives me a headache trying to figure it out and the MC is extremely dumb.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
so after being that close to being killed, they decide to shoot the only person they know that can kill jikininse, couldve doomed the world for the dumbest reason lol

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes