fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I have been meaning to start this series for a while now but I am going through one of them phases where I am not looking for games with multiple endings. I wanted to play this series before Genex Love so I really need to hurry up and get this one.

Reactions: Finisterrex

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
So I tried this because I really like Genex Love and so...Genex Love is definitely a vast improvement over this.

Amelie and Lily were annoying as fuck and surprisingly Trianna was the one I actually wasn't annoyed by. I expected to be annoyed by her the most, but she was straightforward and reasonable to be honest. I didn't have any real problem with her.

Amelie was also kind of straightforward so I'll give her that. She was still annoying and a bitch though and the MC was way too forgiving with her. Annoying.

I was honestly most annoyed by Lilly surprisingly, I expected to like her the most out of the 3 but no fuck her(not literally). Lily was indecisive, difficult to deal with, and playing with MC's feelings honesty. I will not have my MC disrespected like this. She was Netoraring the MC with the MC and I don't know how to feel about that. When she was like "Now I know I want you to be my master." or whatever I wanted to tell her to go fuck herself an get her Bitch as out of here, she needs to earn my MC's love again, I am not letting her slide for that, she needs to earn her spot again with pain and suffering and not the good kind.

Conclusion: You would think Amelie was the bitch of this story and you would be wrong. The true bitch of this story was Lily all along and that's a fact and no one can tell me otherwise. Lily can go fuck herself.

I'm gonna go play part 2 to see how the dev improved because I know they did, cause I played Genex Love and that shit slaps. Genex Love absolutely no diffs Reboot Love 1 More Time with zero difficulty, not even a fight honestly.

Koono2010

Feb 2, 2023
Love the game, the story.. the only thing I dislike is probably only the grindy and the way you need to repeat the game at least once (if you had a perfect first run) or if you don't you have to repeat it over and over again. But there is a guide on the Discord so go check it out. overall 9/10 just because of the grindy-ness~! recommend to download the game
What's your discord

FleshGordon

Jul 17, 2019
When introducing a girl for the first time, the animation that goes from the bottom to the top of the girl tends to take a long time to reach the higher part of the picture. Not sure if that was the developer's intention, or the animations are not working properly. I'm asking in case it's a problem with my computer, I don't mean to criticize.

Apart from that, I enjoyed the game, managed to finish it on the third run.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
When introducing a girl for the first time, the animation that goes from the bottom to the top of the girl tends to take a long time to reach the higher part of the picture. Not sure if that was the developer's intention, or the animations are not working properly. I'm asking in case it's a problem with my computer, I don't mean to criticize.

Apart from that, I enjoyed the game, managed to finish it on the third run.
Hi, yes, the animations are long. Amelie and Trianna ones, are 18 secs long, while Lily's 14 secs long.
It should take 7 seconds to reach the face, so that's 6 seconds going up and 6 secs going down, the rest should be focused on her face. The animations are all in 1080p and 60fps, so if they look a bit bad, it may be your pc or the coding or both.

I'll upload a few examples so you can compare and check in a minute.

PS: Thanks for the review, it was my first game and I wanted to make something short and simple to begin with.

View attachment 01-7.webm

View attachment 01-17.webm
View attachment 01-23.webm
View attachment 01-11.webm
View attachment 01-2.webm

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: FleshGordon

FleshGordon

Jul 17, 2019
Hi, yes, the animations are long. Amelie and Trianna ones, are 18 secs long, while Lily's 14 secs long.
It should take 7 seconds to reach the face, so that's 6 seconds going up and 6 secs going down, the rest should be focused on her face. The animations are all in 1080p and 60fps, so if they look a bit bad, it may be your pc or the coding or both.

I'll upload a few examples so you can compare and check in a minute.

PS: Thanks for the review, it was my first game and I wanted to make something short and simple to begin with.

Thanks for the reply. I'm afraid the videos you included don't play at all well on my computer. I've tried other webm videos on the internet and they play fine. Even stranger, when I play your videos at 0.5 speed they play well enough. I think that my old laptop just can't keep up. It's no big deal, I don't really play visual novels for the animations.

I hope you didn't find my review too harsh. It's a good effort considering it's your first game. Furthermore, with so many abandoned games, it's also praiseworthy that you actually finished it. I look forward to playing your other games.

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
How can you guys endure playing these Spanish translated games with broken English? Every minute I spend reading these dialogues makes me want to gouge my eyes out, it's also incredibly childish on top of it.
How is anyone expected to take this even remotely seriously or get immersed at all when the mc starts 4th wall narrating that he's some retarded ass secret super hero like he's a 12 year old explaining a characters' kit in a video game to a friend?
Please get someone to actually proofread your script when you decide to translate your game so it doesn't end up so miserable.

Reactions: jazz154

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How can you guys endure playing these Spanish translated games with broken English? Every minute I spend reading these dialogues makes me want to gouge my eyes out, it's also incredibly childish on top of it.
Possibly because my native language is Spanish

Jul 24, 2020
Okay so first of all, this game is much better then the score would suggest, theres plenty of much worse games with higher scores.
That being said there's plenty of wrong to, like the entire amelie blackmail thing, I mean I do generally prefer the MC being dominant, but I can still appreciate a good blackmail story, however, a story where the MC basically has to do humongously stupid things in order to be blackmailed is not good and just forced.
I also feel like the MC's personality is all over the map, he enjoys dominating lily but also enjoys getting used by amelie, he's fairly intelligent for most of the game, but a complete idiot when interacting with amelie, and he's respectful almost to the point of bringing down the mood with trianna, but with lily she just needs to move her leg a little and that's all the consent he needs. And yeah lily told him that's what she wanted, but trianna also basically shoved her naked ass against the MC's dick and mounted him a couple of times during the fight, so...
Also, that butterfly was pretty random, lol.
But taken as separate story's, I greatly enjoyed both trianna's route and lillys route even if lily's route felt forced at the start. And again, there's many games out there with higher scores that are much worse then this one.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I am really still debating playing this cause i kinda want to play part as it has more kinks that i prefer (incest and pregnancy) but not sure if i should based on some of the comments here and the fact that it the same MC but there are different relationships from the part 2

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes