Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/options.rpy", line 71, in script
define config.main_menu_music_fadein = 10.0
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 9, in set
setattr(self.nso, name, value)
Exception: config.main_menu_music_fadein is not a known configuration variable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/options.rpy", line 71, in script
define config.main_menu_music_fadein = 10.0
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 2117, in execute
ns.set(self.varname, value)
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 9, in set
setattr(self.nso, name, value)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\defaultstore.py", line 99, in __setattr__
raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))
Exception: config.main_menu_music_fadein is not a known configuration variable.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reboot Love 1 More Time 0.6.0
Mon Jan 24 19:33:15 2022

HELP PLEASE I GET THIS ERROR
That's a weird error, did you try downloading version 0.9.9? I'm not sure if that will fix that, but maybe... Maybe it's the OS, I'm no really sure, it worked fine for pretty much everyone but you. It's something about the music fading in when the game launches.

calel

Aug 19, 2021
That's a weird error, did you try downloading version 0.9.9? I'm not sure if that will fix that, but maybe... Maybe it's the OS, I'm no really sure, it worked fine for pretty much everyone but you. It's something about the music fading in when the game launches.
IM USING RENPY 7.3.5 SDK. Renpy 64 bit note working for me so I need to put the game in the sdk usually works

PLease try to test with RENPY 7.3.5 SDK use unren for rpa and launch the game maybe you can help solve the problem or fix.

THANKYOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I'm gonna be sincere to you... I don't have any idea of what you just said...

calel

Aug 19, 2021
I'm gonna be sincere to you... I don't have any idea of what you just said...
JUST PUT YOUR GAME IN THE RENPY 7.3.5 SDK. UNREN THE ARCHIVE RPA FILE OF YOUR GAME.
USE THE RENPY 7.3.5 SDK LAUNCHER TO STARTUP YOUR GAME.-(LAUNCH PROJECT)

PLEASE TRY TO TEST WHAT WILL HAPPEN MAYBE YOU GET THE SAME ERROR AND CAN FIND THE SOLUTION PLEASE HELP

Last edited:

DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
When i run the file appears the notepad:

While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/Scripts/Combates/lucha.rpy", line 210, in script
old "Welcome to the SexFights!, would you like to see a short tutorial about the fights?"
old "Welcome to the SexFights!, would you like to see a short tutorial about the fights?"
Exception: A translation for "Welcome to the SexFights!, would you like to see a short tutorial about the fights?" already exists at game/tl/english/Scripts/Combates/lucha.rpy:211.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
When i run the file appears the notepad:

While running game code:
Exception: A translation for "Welcome to the SexFights!, would you like to see a short tutorial about the fights?" already exists at game/tl/english/Scripts/Combates/lucha.rpy:211.
You just need to re-open the game.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I'll look into

PLEASE look into my problem
the same way
Hey, I've been searching for this, but didn't find a solution, I'm sorry, I've been only doing this since I learned coding 4 months ago.

calel

Aug 19, 2021
Hey, I've been searching for this, but didn't find a solution, I'm sorry, I've been only doing this since I learned coding 4 months ago.
Well thanks for the try
I get similar sound volume error with reboot-love-2

if you do not mind can you revert back both reboot-love-1 and 2 to RENPY 7.35 32bit version to able to play both games
I hope I don't cause a problem with it

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/2/Scripts/Eventos/Lily/Sexmeter.rpy", line 9: could not parse statement.
play sound "<from 1>audio/sound/vibrate1.mp3" volume 3
^

File "game/2/Scripts/Eventos/Lily/Sexmeter.rpy", line 129: could not parse statement.
play sound "<from 1>audio/sound/vibrate1.mp3" volume 1.8
^

File "game/2/Scripts/Eventos/Lily/Sexmeter.rpy", line 209: could not parse statement.
play sound "<from 1>audio/sound/vibrate1.mp3" volume 1.2
^

File "game/2/Scripts/Maps/IndividualMaps/CasaRoomAmelie.rpy", line 52: could not parse statement.
play sound "audio/sound/magic2.mp3" volume 0.5
^

File "game/2/Scripts/Maps/IndividualMaps/CasaRoomBathroom.rpy", line 50: could not parse statement.
^

File "game/2/Scripts/Maps/IndividualMaps/CasaRoomComedor.rpy", line 67: could not parse statement.
^

File "game/2/Scripts/Maps/IndividualMaps/CasaRoomMarcus.rpy", line 70: could not parse statement.
^

File "game/2/Scripts/Maps/IndividualMaps/FORESTmap.rpy", line 89: could not parse statement.
^

File "game/2/Scripts/Maps/IndividualMaps/FORESTmap.rpy", line 104: could not parse statement.
^

File "game/2/Scripts/Maps/IndividualMaps/FORESTmap.rpy", line 119: could not parse statement.
^

File "game/2/Scripts/Maps/IndividualMaps/FORESTmap.rpy", line 207: could not parse statement.
^

File "game/2/Scripts/Maps/IndividualMaps/FORESTmap.rpy", line 233: could not parse statement.
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tue Jan 25 01:17:12 2022

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
no save share, no open gallery share. game is pretty long, would be nice if people share one of these so we know more about the game.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
will we be able to change the MC's name in a possible future patch?
I'm fully working on the 2nd part which has the customizable name between a lot of new mechanics. Maybe in the future I could do this for RBL1 too. But not any time soon for sure.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes