Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
The "animated" tag should not be here. :confused: It's just pictures. There is no animation involved.

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
Does the dev read the comments here? cause this game isn't fully translated yet, I can ignore the spelling errors but parts of it are still in spanish even if I set the language to english, hopefully this'll get fixed in the next patch

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
Does the dev read the comments here? cause this game isn't fully translated yet, I can ignore the spelling errors but parts of it are still in spanish even if I set the language to english, hopefully this'll get fixed in the next patch
Yeah I can survive a bit of MTL but completely untranslated is a hard pass from me...

BigDGamer

Sep 2, 2019
There is still a lot of non-translated text in this game still. Not even through the intro and found 3 pages of Spanish text.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
What update ? Bug fixed ?
Fixed a bug at the start for some users and added MC customizable name.

Hi, I'm the dev! Game is fully translated,if you find Spanish lines, you have to choose English in the main menu (Menu --> Preferences --> Language)

It was a noob mistake when I started creating the game, it was my first time coding and everything, so I made a lot of mistakes. But I'm trying to improve everything the users ask for.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
1645482209973.png

I'll look into this, to see why that line isn't working as it should.

Ok, looking at the translation again, seems when changing the MC custom name, a lot of lines messed up, I'll start to fix them soon and then Upload the new version. Thanks for telling me.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah the Engrish was bad enough but with every line that includes the MC name still being in Spanish, will hold off on this one and it's follow up too, if it is similar. I can read some Spanish but I am not fluent, so it just bogs down my playthrough.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Yeah the Engrish was bad enough but with every line that includes the MC name still being in Spanish, will hold off on this one and it's follow up too, if it is similar. I can read some Spanish but I am not fluent, so it just bogs down my playthrough.
I fixed that in the 0.9.96 update today. There should be no spanish lines in the English language.
Also fixed some typos and changed alsmot all "i" to "I" and " ´ " to " ' "

Reactions: Prince2020darkness

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
I fixed that in the 0.9.96 update today. There should be no spanish lines in the English language.
Also fixed some typos and changed alsmot all "i" to "I" and " ´ " to " ' "
hey, I might be stupid but has the 0.9.96 update been uploaded here? It's still labeled at .95 afaik. Also, thanks for keeping up with this game even though you're on to the sequel. Looking forward to playing both.

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
hey, I might be stupid but has the 0.9.96 update been uploaded here? It's still labeled at .95 afaik. Also, thanks for keeping up with this game even though you're on to the sequel. Looking forward to playing both.
No, you are not, I'm. I'll update them right away!

Links updated!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes