a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Monster is raping that women, Rape tag needed.
RebootLove1MoreTime 2022-06-09 19-05-12-10.jpg

I love a dev not afraid to show virgin blood.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Actually... We don't know if the monster is raping her.... Maybe she wanted to fuck a Hikininse?... Who am I kidding.
Hey with the ending I think I just got the tag of Harem needs to go up.
All 3 girls know each other and they all know MC is screwing all 3 = harem.
RebootLove1MoreTime 2022-06-09 20-56-14-00.jpg

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

Really love the game, but don't really like the "Reboot" part.
At least we can skip all the text the 2nd time though.

I should have keep playing because now at the end MC is dead.
Oh well time to move on to something else, god I hate endings like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Finisterrex

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Hey with the ending I think I just got the tag of Harem needs to go up.
All 3 girls know each other and they all know MC is screwing all 3 = harem.
View attachment 1861897

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

Really love the game, but don't really like the "Reboot" part.
At least we can skip all the text the 2nd time though.

I should have keep playing because now at the end MC is dead.
Oh well time to move on to something else, god I hate endings like this.
Yeah, I have to change that... Since the 2nd part continues the first part... Same character. I just got the game divided due to being my first game and making a lot of changes... I really encourage you to play the 2nd to keep the story going.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have to also work on the reboot part, since it wasn't what I really wanted to be... RBL2 have a soft reboot system, only in a few events.

PS: Thanks for the tag, I've added it.

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Hi guys, I'm totally reworking RBL1 (Improving/fixing tons dialogue, fixing images, adding music/sounds/animation/images)

Just wanted to say that! Thanks for the support!

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
i got ever choice right but my mc gets a bad ending saying get all the girls to love you i did is this a bug?

Shadzenn

Aug 3, 2020
After playing both Genex Love and RBL2, I should really actually try this one out. Love the other 2 games, so time to see where things started, especially to have a hopefully longer experience since the other 2 are in active development.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
i got ever choice right but my mc gets a bad ending saying get all the girls to love you i did is this a bug?
No, game is meant to have at least one reboot after reaching the end. In Version 0.9.97 I added a soft reboot for cases like yours.
After playing both Genex Love and RBL2, I should really actually try this one out. Love the other 2 games, so time to see where things started, especially to have a hopefully longer experience since the other 2 are in active development.
Hi, I'd say to wait for the remastered version's out, since the quality of RBL1 is really low, but the remastered version improves a lot. Also, the language.

But don't expect a really long experience, RBL1 is a short game (about 3 or 4hs), since it was my first try ever.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
Yup cross-cousin marriages are common in many societies. Even in my community, cross-cousin marriage is a common phenomenon. But, it still counts as incest according to the law in major countries.

I came to know about this when I studied Anthropology. There was a chapter on marriages. Prior to that, I thought my community's tradition was weird. But then, I found that it had to do with "keeping it in the family" literally. Cross-cousin marriages ensure the family property is not transferred to some "outsider" family thus intensifying the wealth and power of the family.
Not only count as :D It is.

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
help for some reason i barely loaded into the game and wanted to check the girls stats and Amelie already has 2 failed events?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
is the Dev paying people not to share a save file? this game is already finished, the second game has tons of save files shared. here for some reason no one is willing to share a save file despite everyone finishing the game by now. strange...

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
is the Dev paying people not to share a save file? this game is already finished, the second game has tons of save files shared. here for some reason no one is willing to share a save file despite everyone finishing the game by now. strange...
Hahaha, maybe?

I promise, next time I do a full run of the game, I'll keep a clean save with everything on.

I guess people didn't share the save file before because there's no point into doing that, because before the remastered version, there was no way to replay or revisit old scenes, so a save file at the end, would only give you the ending scene and so.

That was changed at the remastered version, where you get a replay option at the end with all sexy scenes.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes