CoffeeKopii

Dec 30, 2021
Love the game, the story.. the only thing I dislike is probably only the grindy and the way you need to repeat the game at least once (if you had a perfect first run) or if you don't you have to repeat it over and over again. But there is a guide on the Discord so go check it out. overall 9/10 just because of the grindy-ness~! recommend to download the game

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Reboot Love 1 More Time [v0.9.96] [Reboot Love] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 998 MB / 323 MB - RebootLove1MoreTime-0.9.96-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 964 MB / 288 MB - RebootLove1MoreTime-0.9.96-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Thanks! That helped a lot. I finished it and liked it a lot. am very much looking forward to starting on the sequel. Are there plans on adding a gallery to this?
I have plans in the future to take a good look of RBL1 and add/fix a lot of things, but it would be like a rework of the game. But still it's only an idea for now.

Reactions: Hellsing615

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
there seems to be 2 events for Trianna that are blurred out that shows its supposed to be future updates but the game is finished are they gonna stay that way or what?

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
there seems to be 2 events for Trianna that are blurred out that shows its supposed to be future updates but the game is finished are they gonna stay that way or what?
Yes, those events were not implemented in the game. I'm planning to make a something for RBL1 when the release get it's first year... (September). Maybe I'll rework some images, add animations and add some events. But for the moment it will stay like this.

solrune

Apr 29, 2019
Well, that was actually pretty good. A bit stretched ending to be honest :p but good entertainment all the same. Good job, gonna try the second one now! Thanks for this awesome work!

Reactions: Finisterrex

TakenName97

Oct 17, 2020
i have a question, i can't finish the game on the "Android" the last 2 scenes with "Cousin and the Blond girl aways fail"
and because of that the last boss "even if i defeat him he kills me in the end"

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
i have a question, i can't finish the game on the "Android" the last 2 scenes with "Cousin and the Blond girl aways fail"
and because of that the last boss "even if i defeat him he kills me in the end"
Yes, you need to reboot at least once after reaching the end, getting all 3 girls to get the good ending.

literaloxygen

Sep 1, 2018
Is anyone able to clarify the nature of the content that earned this game the "graphic violence" tag? (Spoilers are okay if it helps explain better.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey don't get me wrong here I am only playing this because the 2nd game has pregnancy and wanted to get the full story.

It is clear as day that Amelie is blackmailing MC for sexual things, yes MC likes it but he tries to stop it every time it happens and then she blackmails him into it.

Blackmail tag is needed.

Yes, there is some random NPC death and some sexual violence too, it was tagged by the admin, so I guess it's fine.
i have barely played but i thinks its only because of some random citizens death that dont show anything but blood
Is anyone able to clarify the nature of the content that earned this game the "graphic violence" tag? (Spoilers are okay if it helps explain better.)
I'm not very far into the game but there is a fight scene very early on with at least 2 dead, this alone warrants the "graphic violence" tag.
You actually have to fight the monster.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Finisterrex I really am enjoy this game, good job so far.

Cheat codes if anyone wants them.

For stats. (Set all of them to 20 and you only get to work after school.)
car = xx
con = xx
des = xx
fue = xx
intel = xx
sue = xx

For money which after using the stats cheat you don't need it because you will only be able to work after school.
Don't know how many cab rides you need to do but I am setting at more than 2k at day 19.

dinero = xx

xx = the amount you want, on stats I would not go higher than 20 and money is really not needed to cheat.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes