Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
About RBL1 problem, I tried to solve it in the past, I just don't know how to, I asked several devs and pages, but there was no solution. If anybody find how to fix that, or an idea, it would be great. About RBL2 closing as soon as you open it, with no traceback or message... That's the first time, but I'll need something to try to find the problem.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
When i run the file appears the notepad:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/Scripts/Combates/lucha.rpy", line 210, in script
old "Welcome to the SexFights!, would you like to see a short tutorial about the fights?"
File "game/tl/english/Scripts/Combates/lucha.rpy", line 210, in script
old "Welcome to the SexFights!, would you like to see a short tutorial about the fights?"
Exception: A translation for "Welcome to the SexFights!, would you like to see a short tutorial about the fights?" already exists at game/tl/english/Scripts/Combates/lucha.rpy:211.
Try this please:

shadowbr2

Jul 4, 2017
Holy Mother of God couldn't the dev make an ever more annoying MC!? Jesus, it's rare for me to get pissed with MCs behavior, specially in these games where we have some modicum of control over the characters's actions/personality but my god... The MC acts like a bloody idiot, incapable of thinking ahead and the game treats that as comedy, something that didn't tune with me...

Also the amount of "telling, instead of showing"... it's terrible. Instead of the MC spotting something on the ground, find it strange and then realize that "Hey, is this what I think it is??", we get, oh that thing on the ground? It's a manga, like, the game throws exposition in a few omniscient lines constantly, barely making the effort to add a slice-of-life moment or at very least some depth to the player's actions... it's ridiculous.

Not gonna lie, maybe there are better stuff down the line but I couldn't enjoy more the 30 mins playing this game. The MC is bad; The Aunt is blind; the Cousin is a bitch and there you have it...Lily was good, for little that I could go on to enjoy but oh well... This game is not for me.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Download game compression PC:

Warning: some games may not work properly after tablets...

Extreme compression - 1.21 GB to 211 MB

Reactions: asdlkoku

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Download game compression PC:

Warning: some games may not work properly after tablets...

Extreme compression - 1.21 GB to 211 MB
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun. ;)
I also compressed this game and I don't like it when my work is in vain :HideThePain: so please post in said thread next time before you start compressing. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: ptooey

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Reboot Love 1 More Time [v0.9.95] [Reboot Love] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 997 MB / 322 MB - RebootLove1MoreTime-0.9.95-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 962 MB / 287 MB - RebootLove1MoreTime-0.9.95-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
still waiting for someone to share a save or a gallery file, is it really so hard or do people have a specific reason against it?

NoSimpZone

Nov 4, 2018
this game needs someone to playtest the english translation, 5 minutes in and their have already been 3 times where the text was Spanish.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
this game needs someone to playtest the english translation, 5 minutes in and their have already been 3 times where the text was Spanish.
Go to Preferences ---> Language: English
(Game was started in Spanish, that's why the "none" language check will have a mix of Spanish and English. Sorry, I was too noob to know that at the moment.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
still waiting for someone to share a save or a gallery file, is it really so hard or do people have a specific reason against it?
I'd gladly share, but I don't do full runs on the game, just test runs from specific points, so my saves, will broke any game.

Although if you follow the guide, the game is not hard to complete.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes