Dicleon

Dec 14, 2019
Yeah finished the first one and the start of this one is, huh off putting, the "dream sequence" remove one of the originality of the first game (and you know we farmed to get that ending!) , which seems unnecessary (like it could just have been the end of the monsters, and you hero power sacrifices themselves to bring you back to life sort of things? That way you don't have to continue that storyline, but you won't annoy player of the first one immediately upon start).

% chance to upgrade stats is a big nono, the amelie stuff a the beginning is just weird, male friends in games rarely are welcome / cool, and yeah, the start wasn't enjoyable, i might try it again later.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Between the it's all a dream and the immediate bullshit with Amelie, this really got rid of what made the first one enjoyable quickly.
I could spoil you the real truth... But that would be a fucking spoiler....

And the "it´s all a dream"... Only 2 things were tagged as a "dream" (The fantastic super hero part, and the queen´s night)

About "Amelie´s Bullshit"... Well, i was going for some sort of reboot of their relationship to avoid having her already free to the player.

PS: The game wont be a "Hold ctrl and watch sex happens" sorry.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiseold6996

JackoLant

Aug 6, 2016
I could spoil you the real truth... But that would be a fucking spoiler....

And the "it´s all a dream"... Only 2 things were tagged as a "dream" (The fantastic super hero part, and the queen´s night)

About "Amelie´s Bullshit"... Well, i was going for some sort of reboot of their relationship to avoid having her already free to the player.

PS: The game wont be a "Hold ctrl and watch sex happens" sorry.

There is a lot to unpack here. While I believe it is fairly obvious that it was not actually all just a dream, the thing you must always remember is you can have the most amazing story and plot twists planned out, if you lost the players/readers in the first five minutes they will never have seen any of it. This is soething a lot of new writers do not realize.

While only two things were explicitly tagged its all a dream, everything might as well have been. Every single relationship the MC had was destroyed at the begining, with the exception of the T girl whose name I cannot properly remember. The club girls were lost with the Queen's Night. Amelie destroyed their relationship (emotional cheating is still cheating, so you still earned an NTR tag). And the MC for some reason went OOC (as I understand him) and destroyed his relationship with Lily. T has a valid excuse of being busy, not so much restarting the relationship. Honesty it feels like the easy restart was hit instead of trying to write the actual relationship parts.

Also, the its all a dream created in universe plot holes/confusion. Why was MC kicked out of the schools if he was not being a superhero? (Could easily be explained later). Do the irls know about each other or not? (Also easily explainable, but an important detail to the relationships).

This is more of an observation, but why is the MC friends with these guys? In what little screentime they have had they have shown themselves to be complete assholes. He clearly showed he was not comfortable with the guy trying to get with his cousin, regardless of reason, yet they shout over him. And the other "friend" begs for him to provide him with a girl afterdestroying his relationship (MC's fault, sure, but dude had been being an asshole about it). They are unlikable as is.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
There is a lot to unpack here. While I believe it is fairly obvious that it was not actually all just a dream, the thing you must always remember is you can have the most amazing story and plot twists planned out, if you lost the players/readers in the first five minutes they will never have seen any of it. This is soething a lot of new writers do not realize.

While only two things were explicitly tagged its all a dream, everything might as well have been. Every single relationship the MC had was destroyed at the begining, with the exception of the T girl whose name I cannot properly remember. The club girls were lost with the Queen's Night. Amelie destroyed their relationship (emotional cheating is still cheating, so you still earned an NTR tag). And the MC for some reason went OOC (as I understand him) and destroyed his relationship with Lily. T has a valid excuse of being busy, not so much restarting the relationship. Honesty it feels like the easy restart was hit instead of trying to write the actual relationship parts.

Also, the its all a dream created in universe plot holes/confusion. Why was MC kicked out of the schools if he was not being a superhero? (Could easily be explained later). Do the irls know about each other or not? (Also easily explainable, but an important detail to the relationships).

This is more of an observation, but why is the MC friends with these guys? In what little screentime they have had they have shown themselves to be complete assholes. He clearly showed he was not comfortable with the guy trying to get with his cousin, regardless of reason, yet they shout over him. And the other "friend" begs for him to provide him with a girl afterdestroying his relationship (MC's fault, sure, but dude had been being an asshole about it). They are unlikable as is.
I feel you men... Truth is, the game was supposed to end where the first game did. But i was asked to continue it, and i know the plot till now is kind of shitty and lame,i´ll try to improve that, but can´t reallymake a promise on that. About the friends... Well, i think we all have friends and dutchbags friends, who we like sometimes and hate others... Well.. Ian did nothing wrong... Who´s the real friend, Blake is just the +1 friend.

ABout Amelie´s "reboot" i thought it was clearly a punish from her for the comment, as the game goes on, you will see that they will continue their game, with the option for the player to decide if game goes on or if the player wants to take the dom role. Or well.. Just end the relationship if they don´t like that character.

About the girls, they are not aware about the other girls... I thought that was implicit, but i may have to remark that point for now. But eventually things might or not explode in his face... If i can code it.

About the all dream, yeah, i don´t have nothing like an amazing story, it´s just the story going on, i knew i was gonna get some hate about the dream thing, but remember i´m fucking new to this, so don´t expect a pro work, i´m really far from that and ofc... I may never get even near "pro".

I just can say, i think the story will be "worth it", if i can make all i have in mind, i hope you can play the game in the future and enjoy it at least a little, that would be more than enough for me. As allways, i´d like to thank you for the time to write all that, all critics are helpful for me.

PS: I was really going to launch the game with a lot more content, but ppl were asking about the game, so i launched it kind of early, maybe too early to see what´s going on.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Fixed mc name is one of the worst things an adult game developers does. Like what is the point? Overwhelming majoirty of the playerbase wants to name mc after them because they considerthemselves as mc and naming the protagonist after themselves helps to create immersion

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Fixed mc name is one of the worst things an adult game developers does. Like what is the point? Overwhelming majoirty of the playerbase wants to name mc after them because they considerthemselves as mc and naming the protagonist after themselves helps to create immersion
I´m planning on making the mc name customizable... Also the relationship with Natalie and Amelie... It may kill some inmersion if the player inputs a random thing... But who knows. But, it will be implemented, at least the MC name, for sure.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I´m planning on making the mc name customizable... Also the relationship with Natalie and Amelie... It may kill some inmersion if the player inputs a random thing... But who knows. But, it will be implemented, at least the MC name, for sure.
That's great news! Trust me it would be a huge improvement for your game. Many people don't even trying out games because that they cannot rename mc themselves. Also I would still like to try out your game but people are talking about NTR in the thread about the Amelie character. NTR is a big no no for me so I have to skip this. I would also put the NTR tag if the game has it if I were you. Otherwise there would be plenty of angry comments here

Reactions: jxd

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
That's great news! Trust me it would be a huge improvement for your game. Many people don't even trying out games because that they cannot rename mc themselves. Also I would still like to try out your game but people are talking about NTR in the thread about the Amelie character. NTR is a big no no for me so I have to skip this. I would also put the NTR tag if the game has it if I were you. Otherwise there would be plenty of angry comments here
Hey, I believe Amelie´s branch has no NTR... She only goes on a "date" with someone to make you jealous... They don´t even kiss each other. I don´t think that should be tagged as NTR...

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Hey, I believe Amelie´s branch has no NTR... She only goes on a date with someone to make you jealous... They don´t even kiss each other. I don´t think that should be tagged as NTR...
Well in that case it's certainly not NTR at all and safe to play for me :ROFLMAO: Thanks for the info and good luck with the game!

Reactions: DrFree and saikido

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
I feel you men... Truth is, the game was supposed to end where the first game did. But i was asked to continue it
[...]

PS: I was really going to launch the game with a lot more content, but ppl were asking about the game, so i launched it kind of early, maybe too early to see what´s going on.
…So you're the dev? Both OPs (here and in part 1) doesn't link to you, and you don't have the plaque either, so the thread looks somewhat confusing :D

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
…So you're the dev? Both OPs (here and in part 1) doesn't link to you, and you don't have the plaque either, so the thread looks somewhat confusing :D
Yeah, since I made another account to develop the game, never registered that here.

Reactions: jxd

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Wait until you meet Hiley then...

There´s a lot of tags missing really. Inside the game the player will find WARNINGS about each girl orientation and what to expect. All content is totally avoidable.

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
I feel you men... Truth is, the game was supposed to end where the first game did. But i was asked to continue it, and i know the plot till now is kind of shitty and lame,i´ll try to improve that, but can´t reallymake a promise on that. About the friends... Well, i think we all have friends and dutchbags friends, who we like sometimes and hate others... Well.. Ian did nothing wrong... Who´s the real friend, Blake is just the +1 friend.

ABout Amelie´s "reboot" i thought it was clearly a punish from her for the comment, as the game goes on, you will see that they will continue their game, with the option for the player to decide if game goes on or if the player wants to take the dom role. Or well.. Just end the relationship if they don´t like that character.

About the girls, they are not aware about the other girls... I thought that was implicit, but i may have to remark that point for now. But eventually things might or not explode in his face... If i can code it.

About the all dream, yeah, i don´t have nothing like an amazing story, it´s just the story going on, i knew i was gonna get some hate about the dream thing, but remember i´m fucking new to this, so don´t expect a pro work, i´m really far from that and ofc... I may never get even near "pro".

I just can say, i think the story will be "worth it", if i can make all i have in mind, i hope you can play the game in the future and enjoy it at least a little, that would be more than enough for me. As allways, i´d like to thank you for the time to write all that, all critics are helpful for me.

I believe that many see it as time consuming, to find only slices of content on a lot of possible routes/heroines.
It might have been more ideal to put out more content on fewer characters first, so that people get some expectations, along with a somewhat clear sight of a goal.

The version labeling is wrong to, you're creating a new game and it says V2 (it should say 0,2), which one would expect a lot of content in, along with a finished game which is just being polished.

Other than that, game have a lot of potential and you can work on the story (I wanted to see more in the first, but you can make that in the second instead).

For the ending the MC, needs to make money to rent a place for his stay over the coming year (while also gaining skills and such so as the game days are limited), the MC could need X amount of money stashed in a bank account to get an apartment or place to live in, getting money for a whole house would be hard without taking a loan (especially from nothing). And if he gets an apartment, there could be a peeping-hole that replicates the scenario with the cousin, as sort of a blackmail scenario, where the neighbor woman gets exited on watching the MC having sex or masturbating, while also forcing herself on him.

The MC is a superhero, but there's no telling how he became one and why the monsters are after him.
Monsters can still appear and be trying to kill him for some reason or that he radiates some sort of energy, which attracts them for some purpose. It could be that some organisations wants the super hero power and is hunting him.
Which could empower or awakening others by cumming inside of women, when seemed to be planned in the first one?
I'm not a fan of seeing super hero sex in suits, but you could sort of give them energy/power and that makes the female heroines want to violate the hero, to get more energy, which exhaust the hero.

The characters are interesting and have good personalities, just avoid making them bland and having rolled back eyes during the sex scenes. The idea of different route, is to add different changes of flavor and environments, which the routes feel new, even if they're similar. If the MC takes charge and have bland sex, then it'll be like a

The key route in your game is the cousin, who is obviously fanatical about the MC and the hero.
You can create two possible routes, one where either the MC or she takes charge in domination, of course you could have them flip position back and forth (which what it currently looks like), but she fit more of a dominant character, as that how she was built up in the first game (even suggesting the MC to become her slave). I had preferred her to be more dominant and having her train the MC to be obedient and having the MC caving in to her demands. In the first game she wanted him no matter what and in the 2nd, she seems to doubt the relationship due to that they cousins. You could split this route into normal, dominant and submissive, like if cousin found out about the MC being a super hero. She could find joy making the hero into her servant.
You could also make her lesbian, where she have sex with another woman to tease the MC, who's tied up and used in turns by the cousin and her partner.

You could make a lot of scenes on trains while the MC and other female characters dominate each other, the cousin could easily grab he MCs dick and ask where he have been doing. You could also spice it up with other females finding out, which the MC notices, but gets a raging boner, which the cousin for the example enjoys and makes him ejaculate inside the train. You could have classmates, from sort of both roles see the dominated character and join in, like putting in a dildo/vibrator, you could also have them put on a Chasity belt and not allow the victim to masturbate before the next day.
A MC sharing between the cousin and the blond loli, would be a good add-on.

Eve should get two different routes, one as dominant and another and submissive.
Instead of slapping her, the MC could get the water too and get a punishment for not understanding his position, having her telling him that he needs to be re-educated, with spanking him, while telling the MC how to word his sentences. This could be tied to Tiranna, story wise or whatever her name is.
They have sex fights, and other things like queens night in their club, so they call all be for sharing an Tiranna could value her position highly. The MC could then offer to go back to pet or slave member, while still hanging out with them, with Tiranna warning him that he would have to do whatever they say, while being turned on as she sees possibilities for herself. Routes can still continue as they could all be friends, just that they get moments where they practice their dominance. The MC could dominate some of the characters, especially in sex fights, fights which can be requested.
Attacking another queens club to lower their standing is also a possibility or that they share the MC with other queens clubs, like on loss, the share the MC for a night or a day for different punishments.

The blue haired girl, Mikah, will be important in the game as she's hot, she and others could take the MC out to different places and share him with friends until, while still loving him. You can give several choices for possible routes and allow the MC to change these choices and propose different plays. She's hesitant due to Tiranna, but could take a more dominant charge if the MC is reduced to pet status again and sexually shared, add to it that Mikah and Tiranna and a few other girls could be Bi-sexual too. They could share the MC during sex scenes, or at queens nights, where the MC is viewed and treated as a pet/slave, which leads to him being very dominated an shared.

The blond loli is a sort of attention-seeking, more fit for a dominant role. Perfect for violating the MC in the library, telling him to be quiet, she could be so skilled that the MC sees himself as dependent on her for studies. The MC could get a better price reduction, if he promises to be her slave.
She could share him as a personal toy, while having a love interest for him at the same time, she could seek attention while also seeking approvement, that she's not a little girl or have study sessions with other women, with the MC as a reward if they score higher than him, the opposite could be done for the MC is he scored high. He could also cheat or lose on purpose, which results in a punishment if found out.

He could also dominate the loli and let their position flip back and forth.

The green trio have a rough youngest sister, which could be good femdom content, the MC could also be shared with all three and punished together if he starts looking at the other sisters, so they decide that he's better of as something more fit for sharing.

Considering that he's going to study for another year or so, those sisters, could be planning to or already be studying at that university/college or at whatever level it's, which takes study help from the loli. The loli could be a year older than the MC, that would add a good point to a third game, as he'll have to survive in a sort of sandbox in a study environment. There's also a club member, the big breasted one called Fiory or something, the MC could recommend the loli for more studies, which dominates them both or tires them up.

The should could be a good place for more humiliation plays between these three, like dog walking, taking away cloths and having them walk naked with slave collars.

Your issue is that you'll be having a limited amount of time to finish everything, with not time limit, one could open most paths in one play-through. If there's a time limit, have the points earned, be kept on reboot, to make sure that there isn't to many reboots, where it becomes tedious to go through everything again. Due to this and that many will over-save, you should implement a full gallery per characters, which start at certain parts, like a queens night, which can have many branches where you can influence the girls choices or make the choices for hem.

It might be good to have several times during the day, like 4 instead of just two, as too little time, will create a lot of replies and making a lot of players nuts when they have to find specific combinations for a certain ending, with late hints.

A third game, doesn't have to be following the ending of the first or second game, you could easily create a new sort of story in new environments. Like sex in storage rooms, exhibitions, gym and swimwear, humiliating the MC in female cloths, as long that it doesn't look bad, if he got to much muscles, it might just look ridicules.

The cousin could thrive in the school as well, by sharing the MC for her own enjoyment, in the form of treating him like a slave/servant, for him to learn how to please her or to increase his endurance. The cousin could also fall in love with the MC even more and have a normal relationship or be dominated, but she doesn't fit in that description after she's built up as dominant from the first game.

You shouldn't have situation when MC is confronted with to many choices regarding girls finding out about each other or any at all, due to that it could make it very hard to reach different paths and take many play-throughs (very time consuming, where you sit and hold ctrl and getting tired after the fourth time).

So your game has potential, all you need after that is imagination och time.
Or play a few ero games other than boring vanilla versions.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Doom Marine

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
First of all: Thanks man, this reply/critic/ideas is really amazing, I love that you had take the time to do this, THANKS!

I believe that many see it as time consuming, to find only slices of content on a lot of possible routes/heroines.
It might have been more ideal to put out more content on fewer characters first, so that people get some expectations, along with a somewhat clear sight of a goal.
Yes, right now, I´m mostly focusing on the top rated girls in the discord and the patreon page. Amelie being top 1.
I`ve learnt that lot of few, is not good for anyone.

The version labeling is wrong to, you're creating a new game and it says V2 (it should say 0,2), which one would expect a lot of content in, along with a finished game which is just being polished.

Other than that, game have a lot of potential and you can work on the story (I wanted to see more in the first, but you can make that in the second instead).
Actually the game is the next part, but being a lot of changes, and to avoid the huge game size due to a lot of errors made in the first one,I decided to make the next part an standalone version. But ideally, they should be together.

For the ending the MC, needs to make money to rent a place for his stay over the coming year (while also gaining skills and such so as the game days are limited), the MC could need X amount of money stashed in a bank account to get an apartment or place to live in, getting money for a whole house would be hard without taking a loan (especially from nothing). And if he gets an apartment, there could be a peeping-hole that replicates the scenario with the cousin, as sort of a blackmail scenario, where the neighbor woman gets exited on watching the MC having sex or masturbating, while also forcing herself on him.
In this case, there is not yet planned a time limit, except for the "rent a house" which will be somewhat challenging, but also 100% "skipeable" by a mouse click, I know some players like the Hard version, and others want just a click fap game. Of course, I´m thinking in rewarding the hard players with more content.

The MC is a superhero, but there's no telling how he became one and why the monsters are after him.
Monsters can still appear and be trying to kill him for some reason or that he radiates some sort of energy, which attracts them for some purpose. It could be that some organisations wants the super hero power and is hunting him.
Which could empower or awakening others by cumming inside of women, when seemed to be planned in the first one?
I'm not a fan of seeing super hero sex in suits, but you could sort of give them energy/power and that makes the female heroines want to violate the hero, to get more energy, which exhaust the hero.
In this part, the MC history, will be explained... Somehow... There´s a reason for the monsters and his powers. Love your theories. Never thought of the sex-power thing, that could be interesting.

The characters are interesting and have good personalities, just avoid making them bland and having rolled back eyes during the sex scenes. The idea of different route, is to add different changes of flavor and environments, which the routes feel new, even if they're similar. If the MC takes charge and have bland sex, then it'll be like a
Rolled back eyes are not a personally taste, but it´s a good way to express the lvl of orgasm power I think.
For this game I´m trying not to force the MC to be in an specific way. I´m trying to add choices that make the player feel like he´s more in control. Now, is it MC is a "switch" as called before, it will be by the player´s choice. I´m not saying that´s a bad thing, I think a lot of people do what they must to score a girl, which is totally normal. If a girl likes a soft guy, "Hey, I´m soft as a feather!, and if the girls wants it rough, "Hello, I can be your Rambo".

The key route in your game is the cousin, who is obviously fanatical about the MC and the hero.
You can create two possible routes, one where either the MC or she takes charge in domination, of course you could have them flip position back and forth (which what it currently looks like), but she fit more of a dominant character, as that how she was built up in the first game (even suggesting the MC to become her slave). I had preferred her to be more dominant and having her train the MC to be obedient and having the MC caving in to her demands. In the first game she wanted him no matter what and in the 2nd, she seems to doubt the relationship due to that they cousins. You could split this route into normal, dominant and submissive, like if cousin found out about the MC being a super hero. She could find joy making the hero into her servant.
You could also make her lesbian, where she have sex with another woman to tease the MC, who's tied up and used in turns by the cousin and her partner.
Amelie (the cousin) is combined with Lily, my type of girl. If you get to play the next version, which is patreon available, you will find the first important choice of the relationship. "End IT", so she doesn´t never disturb the MC again. "Keep on the same way", So, she will keep on attacking the MC like before. or "Fight for the power", now letting the MC also attack her in different ways. Up to know the game has 3 attack for each one included. BUT, there was a big mistake with her, she likes to dominate the MC, but is not a submission-dom interest, she only likes the feeling of the power, and the challenge of the forbidden. She is really up for a challenge, and the player will have the choice to give that to her. Obviously this is not written in stone, so there might be some changes or new sub-branches for the current choices, as you suggest, Amelie going for all, using the mc as his submissive and who knows. Also in the last "Amelie´s attack" she will present us her best friend, I think that will be interesting and yes, Lesbian sex will be there with Amelie.

You could make a lot of scenes on trains while the MC and other female characters dominate each other, the cousin could easily grab he MCs dick and ask where he have been doing. You could also spice it up with other females finding out, which the MC notices, but gets a raging boner, which the cousin for the example enjoys and makes him ejaculate inside the train. You could have classmates, from sort of both roles see the dominated character and join in, like putting in a dildo/vibrator, you could also have them put on a Chasity belt and not allow the victim to masturbate before the next day.
A MC sharing between the cousin and the blond loli, would be a good add-on.
For this, we will have Ginny. Ginny is a real Dominatrix. As I said before, I see Amelie more for the challenge and the forbidden/risk sex/teasing. I Don´t really picture Amelie with a submissive man. But as also said before. One can never be too sure. As for the finding out, about the other girls this will come in scene later, I´m not sure how this will be handled, but I already know which girls will be cool about it and which girls won´t. I totally see Trianna hating it, but at the same way fighting for it to show them "I´m the fucking leader".

Eve should get two different routes, one as dominant and another and submissive.
Instead of slapping her, the MC could get the water too and get a punishment for not understanding his position, having her telling him that he needs to be re-educated, with spanking him, while telling the MC how to word his sentences. This could be tied to Tiranna, story wise or whatever her name is.
They have sex fights, and other things like queens night in their club, so they call all be for sharing an Tiranna could value her position highly. The MC could then offer to go back to pet or slave member, while still hanging out with them, with Tiranna warning him that he would have to do whatever they say, while being turned on as she sees possibilities for herself. Routes can still continue as they could all be friends, just that they get moments where they practice their dominance. The MC could dominate some of the characters, especially in sex fights, fights which can be requested.
Attacking another queens club to lower their standing is also a possibility or that they share the MC with other queens clubs, like on loss, the share the MC for a night or a day for different punishments.
Noted.

The blue haired girl, Mikah, will be important in the game as she's hot, she and others could take the MC out to different places and share him with friends until, while still loving him. You can give several choices for possible routes and allow the MC to change these choices and propose different plays. She's hesitant due to Tiranna, but could take a more dominant charge if the MC is reduced to pet status again and sexually shared, add to it that Mikah and Tiranna and a few other girls could be Bi-sexual too. They could share the MC during sex scenes, or at queens nights, where the MC is viewed and treated as a pet/slave, which leads to him being very dominated an shared.
Ok, now I´m starting to see a pattern here... I know a lot of girls who could really try to dominate him, but for the moment, this work will be for Ginny. And Wendy the boss woman, she will totally use her power over him too.

The blond loli is a sort of attention-seeking, more fit for a dominant role. Perfect for violating the MC in the library, telling him to be quiet, she could be so skilled that the MC sees himself as dependent on her for studies. The MC could get a better price reduction, if he promises to be her slave.
She could share him as a personal toy, while having a love interest for him at the same time, she could seek attention while also seeking approvement, that she's not a little girl or have study sessions with other women, with the MC as a reward if they score higher than him, the opposite could be done for the MC is he scored high. He could also cheat or lose on purpose, which results in a punishment if found out.
Yep, Ginny will try to dominate the MC, that of course, will be if the player choose to go for that route.

The green trio have a rough youngest sister, which could be good femdom content, the MC could also be shared with all three and punished together if he starts looking at the other sisters, so they decide that he's better of as something more fit for sharing.
The twins and their little sister will go in a different way. Hiley (The little sister) will try to get the MC, but the MC will have the morality issue, that she may be underage.

Considering that he's going to study for another year or so, those sisters, could be planning to or already be studying at that university/college or at whatever level it's, which takes study help from the loli. The loli could be a year older than the MC, that would add a good point to a third game, as he'll have to survive in a sort of sandbox in a study environment. There's also a club member, the big breasted one called Fiory or something, the MC could recommend the loli for more studies, which dominates them both or tires them up.
I know I have an entire summer to let the gameplay be, I´m still not sure how will I present a thing that needs to be put in place... It´s really hard to tell. Specially avoiding spoilers...

Your issue is that you'll be having a limited amount of time to finish everything, with not time limit, one could open most paths in one play-through. If there's a time limit, have the points earned, be kept on reboot, to make sure that there isn't to many reboots, where it becomes tedious to go through everything again. Due to this and that many will over-save, you should implement a full gallery per characters, which start at certain parts, like a queens night, which can have many branches where you can influence the girls choices or make the choices for hem.
About the time limit: I don´t intend this game to have a time limit. Even when the MC branch is completed, one will have the choice to "keep on". The only time limit is with the "rent a house" and as said before, totally avoidable.
About the Reboots: They didn´t worked as expected in the first part, this game will have some reboots choices, but they will be choices. The idea overall, is that every girl and story can be fully completed with no reboots. Although if I find a good reboot system that really works, that may change, but is not likely to happen.
About Gallery: Gallery is now working in the 2nd part, the only bad point is that it´s IN-game. I didn´t find the way to make it work outside sadly, but the implemented gallery in the girls status tab is fully working. The idea for the future is to add more costumes to the girls and so, but that´s something cosmetic.

It might be good to have several times during the day, like 4 instead of just two, as too little time, will create a lot of replies and making a lot of players nuts when they have to find specific combinations for a certain ending, with late hints.
I started with 2 this time, I´m still new to the coding, and Day/night is working fine for me, but 3 or 4, may cause some mayhem in my head. Maybe for next game after watching all the mistakes made in this one.

A third game, doesn't have to be following the ending of the first or second game, you could easily create a new sort of story in new environments. Like sex in storage rooms, exhibitions, gym and swimwear, humiliating the MC in female cloths, as long that it doesn't look bad, if he got to much muscles, it might just look ridicules.
Exactly, Third game is already planned in my mind, the MC name is Akira, which will be customizable, but the main plot of this game is... Akira´s Half Curse... He´s a boy BUT, when some conditions are met (probably just wet by cold water) He will turn into a girl. Yes Ranma 1/2.

The cousin could thrive in the school as well, by sharing the MC for her own enjoyment, in the form of treating him like a slave/servant, for him to learn how to please her or to increase his endurance. The cousin could also fall in love with the MC even more and have a normal relationship or be dominated, but she doesn't fit in that description after she's built up as dominant from the first game.
Well, MC really needs training. I don´t know if it was noticed, but he can´t last that long. About the love thing... I´m still not sure how to manage it... I don´t want to force anything to the player in this game.

You shouldn't have situation when MC is confronted with to many choices regarding girls finding out about each other or any at all, due to that it could make it very hard to reach different paths and take many play-throughs (very time consuming, where you sit and hold ctrl and getting tired after the fourth time).
Don´t worry about that, also, the Hints will help the player get every girl with no failures. The easy system will also help.

So your game has potential, all you need after that is imagination och time.
Or play a few ero games other than boring vanilla versions.
Thanks again man. I´d really love to have you on the discord to discuss more, I really love to talk with the ppl who´s really interested.

As an ending, I´m sorry again for my fucking bad english, luckily a user is helping me with a proofreading, so the quality of the text, should be nice. I´m also learning/improving my English little by little, but I´m an old dog now to learn new tricks.

In this game I´m focusing on a better quality, over quantity, I hope that can be noticed too. That´s why the updates are being slower.

As said before, I´m also focusing on the girls that were top voted (amelie, Ginny, Twins, Lily, Mikah, Trianna, Violet, Xenia) and the main story. Later on I´ll start adding for the other girls. It was another mistake learnt, in a try to have a lot of different girls to meet, I ended with 17 girls, that´s a lot for a new indie game like mine. But well, what´s done it´s done, now we move forward.

Also, I´m having some kind of IRL issues, my daughter have something but we don´t know what it is, and the medical care here is so fucking slow and shitty.... And for the worse, yesterday my wife had a seizure, she almost dies at my hand, so my mind is really gone today, and maybe for a few days too. I´m finding myself in a shitty place, but writing here really helped me to forget about all this for a few moments. Sorry, I know this is of no importance for others, but It feels good to talk about it.

Anyway, you can find me at the game discord if you want to talk or anything.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes