VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
yeah fuck that rebooted Amelie and insta broke off with her that shit she pulled during his exam retake was just shitty

Feb 1, 2022
Is the game abandoned? any update news? since the game has been without new content for about 6 months, and patreon hasn't released anything new

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Ok, so.... Whoever is in charge of grammar checking this game needs to go back to school and at the very least learn about double negatives and how in the English language they actually mean the opposite.

As far as I could tell, there's no option yet in the loli's storyline to flip the script on her, which should be included in the warning at the start of her story arc, and personally I find it quite repulsive how long the mc lets things continue before trying anything at all.

Also the fight with the blatant cheating all the way through from before it even started claims that a certain choice will make the fight harder, and I was down to show them who they were messing with, and then it turned into a pathetic cutscene with barely two or three places where player input even was asked for. I was promised a tough fight where stats would be important but got a massively disappointing little power play based cheat ridden scene.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
The more I think about it the less the blonde loli's storyline makes sense. She expects the MC to trust her, but all she does is attack him physically, emotionally/mentally(insults), and sexually. She never asks for consent and is always demeaning up until she suddenly demands that the MC trusts her.

If the MC acted this way to any of the love interests from the moment they met the way she does to him odds are decent it'd trigger a reboot scene.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes