MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Why do I keep getting this message saying "Not enough energy" when fighting Jikan to get rid of him? How do I get Energy to fight?

EDIT: Nvm, I just decided to pick the option to lure him out, so I can get with Xenia in the shower.
Anyways, is that it? I just wanna see Xenia dump Jikan and then I get with her

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Why do I keep getting this message saying "Not enough energy" when fighting Jikan to get rid of him? How do I get Energy to fight?

EDIT: Nvm, I just decided to pick the option to lure him out, so I can get with Xenia in the shower.
Anyways, is that it? I just wanna see Xenia dump Jikan and then I get with her
Oh yeah, there was a bug about that, it's been fixed though.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I really liked the first game, but the amount of characters in a sandbox game (with a countdown timer) is a huge turn off. There's a way to min-max everything, right?

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
There's any more LI's to unlock after Riley? I already have unlocked Ginny, Wendy and Riley btw, but i didn't finish the the main story quest.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Okay, looks like I'm done with the update now.
I'm happy that the only reboot the game has is when you don't get enough money to pay for the house with Osiris, the amount isn't even that difficult to get (1500), since the job gives around 300 per day (that's if you (not counting online work, streaming and betting, because then you earn at least 400/500 per day).

But I found some issue with the triplets awakening, because I got to meet Cierra at the triplets route before actually unlocking her at the real world, shouldn't be a way to prevent that?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Okay, looks like I'm done with the update now.
I'm happy that the only reboot the game has is when you don't get enough money to pay for the house with Osiris, the amount isn't even that difficult to get (1500), since the job gives around 300 per day (that's if you (not counting online work, streaming and betting, because then you earn at least 400/500 per day).

But I found some issue with the triplets awakening, because I got to meet Cierra at the triplets route before actually unlocking her at the real world, shouldn't be a way to prevent that?
Yes, it's a bug that will be fixed for the next version, since one should have the school ready before awakening them.

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Hey yall, if anybody is interested, here are the names of the variables for the 6 stats (very safe to change in any save editor)

intel
car
con
des
fue
sue

And the money var is dinero

And also, screw you dev for naming your variables the way you did. (But it doesn't really matter because the game is very fucking well-written, you did an amazing job, dev)

Last edited:

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Loving this game so far, but one question:
Am I missing someone? Is there an event I possibly didn't trigger yet to unlock a girl? Or is this space intentionally blank?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RebootLovePart2-2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes