Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
the version is 2.5.59 i am trying to talk to mikah in the real world.
I'm uploading my savegame
Hi, I looked into it, the code's fine, it's probably an error in your game due to messing with the code.
Still, I added some "fix" which will be available in version 2.6.5, so I strongly suggest to leave Mikah before that talk until that version's out for you. You'll probably get a lot more bugs if don't.

Edit: Try that save, it should fix your game so far.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Game updated:

DOWNLOAD (2.6.0)
Win/Linux
: -
Mac: -
Android: -

Reactions: _ROM

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Yeah ... I see a lot of tags I like ... somehow I wanna try it ... only this sandbox-one prevents me downloading it right now ... and a couple of questions:

- How "bad" is the sandbox thingy? Does it lead to a lot of senseless clicking into empty rooms/locations on the search for a scene or something like that?
- Is there a "time" component? Where you as the MC have to be on a certain time on a certain spot to get a scene?
- is the story worth hastling with a sandbox?
- Is it recommended to play part 1 first?

Thanks in advance for informations (experienced^^)

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Yeah ... I see a lot of tags I like ... somehow I wanna try it ... only this sandbox-one prevents me downloading it right now ... and a couple of questions:

- How "bad" is the sandbox thingy? Does it lead to a lot of senseless clicking into empty rooms/locations on the search for a scene or something like that?
- Is there a "time" component? Where you as the MC have to be on a certain time on a certain spot to get a scene?
- is the story worth hastling with a sandbox?
- Is it recommended to play part 1 first?

Thanks in advance for informations (experienced^^)
Hi, the sandbox thing is soft, basically you have a map, and every room is 1 click away from there. The only exception is 1 house, that has a few rooms, but it's not the tipically arrow movement to navigate, just click and go.

The game has day night cycle, but there's no time "deadline" or anything. So, if an event requires to start at night, you'll get a message telling you this, then you can skip time and start it.

The first part is a VN mostly, no sandbox at all, it's worth playing for background story, but as you play the second part, you get some kind of previously.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PPLayer

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Hi, the sandbox thing is soft, basically you have a map, and every room is 1 click away from there. The only exception is 1 house, that has a few rooms, but it's not the tipically arrow movement to navigate, just click and go.

The game has day night cycle, but there's no time "deadline" or anything. So, if an event requires to start at night, you'll get a message telling you this, then you can skip time and start it.

The first part is a VN mostly, no sandbox at all, it's worth playing for background story, but as you play the second part, you get some kind of previously.
Ah wow, cool ... thank you very much for answering and delivering the asked informations.
It sure sounds like the "good" kind of sandbox. :cool:
And because you recommended the part 1 for story, I´m gonna play it as well - infact I actual download it as I type here - and right after it´s finished, I´m gonna give part 2 a look too ;)
Thanks again (y)

*edit* Finisterrex , I assume right that you are the dev? Then also thank you very much for sharing your games with us - most appreciated (y) :love: *edit*

Last edited:
Reactions: Finisterrex

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I tried the first game (Part 1) and I liked it very much! I was positively surprised about the detail in renders, for example that they are all unique and also the awesome facial expressions of the characters. Great job there Finisterrex (y) :love:
Awesome female models, each one with unique character. The story was great - nothing unique but overall fun to play/read.
Easy to play, easy to enjoy. Thx for recommending ;)

About the second game (Part 2) ... I can truly say it´s an upgrade character & render wise. Anyone can see your experience from your former game. Unfortunately the sandbox part was what stopped me playing it further than day 3 ... I cant say anything bad about it ... it´s well made - just not my type of game play. :(
It seems easy to use, yeah ... but it feels "grindy"? I did not got the joy I had with Part 1 ... sadly.

However, thank you one more time for recommending Part 1. The couple hours I spend playing it where very enjoyable (y)
I wish you all the best for your actual and future projects and thx again for sharing your work with us.
I´m gonna keep your profile page bookmarked - just to see what you create in the future.
Keep up your good work and your passion - it shows in your games that you have a lot of that :cool:

I would rate Part 1 with 8/10 - very enjoyable
Part 2 just 7/10 - because of the sandbox - it´s just not my thing ... I´m more the VN style player ^^

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I tried the first game (Part 1) and I liked it very much! I was positively surprised about the detail in renders, for example that they are all unique and also the awesome facial expressions of the characters. Great job there Finisterrex (y) :love:
Awesome female models, each one with unique character. The story was great - nothing unique but overall fun to play/read.
Easy to play, easy to enjoy. Thx for recommending ;)

About the second game (Part 2) ... I can truly say it´s an upgrade character & render wise. Anyone can see your experience from your former game. Unfortunately the sandbox part was what stopped me playing it further than day 3 ... I cant say anything bad about it ... it´s well made - just not my type of game play. :(
It seems easy to use, yeah ... but it feels "grindy"? I did not got the joy I had with Part 1 ... sadly.

However, thank you one more time for recommending Part 1. The couple hours I spend playing it where very enjoyable (y)
I wish you all the best for your actual and future projects and thx again for sharing your work with us.
I´m gonna keep your profile page bookmarked - just to see what you create in the future.
Keep up your good work and your passion - it shows in your games that you have a lot of that :cool:

I would rate Part 1 with 8/10 - very enjoyable
Part 2 just 7/10 - because of the sandbox - it´s just not my thing ... I´m more the VN style player ^^
Thanks for the words :)

Yes, RBL2 and RBL1 are different games, I'm aware I should have stayed with the same style or change the game, but that's the proccess of learning I guess.

If you enjoyed RBL1 you may enjoy Genex Love, it's more like RBL1 style (Linear story with choices and some rpg/sandbox elements).

Reactions: PPLayer

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Thanks for the words :)

Yes, RBL2 and RBL1 are different games, I'm aware I should have stayed with the same style or change the game, but that's the proccess of learning I guess.

If you enjoyed RBL1 you may enjoy Genex Love, it's more like RBL1 style (Linear story with choices and some rpg/sandbox elements).
Yeah, Genex Love looks quite intersting too, I found it today under your "other games" ...so I downloaded it, but did not have the time to play it, ... yet. ^^ I gonna start it soon though ;)
Thx for recommending and reassuring that it´s similar to RBL1 ... sounds like I can look forward again for a enjoyable play session (y) :cool:

MGSimon

Jul 5, 2019
Sorry for bothering but do ya know how to update to new versions while keeping the saves? And thanks, great game.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes