VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Poster.png

Overview:
This is the story of a man surprised by a letter from his past. Long gone from his thoughts, an old flame writes him a shocking revelation: years ago when they were young and in love, she was pregnant with his child. The daughter was put up for adoption.
Determined to right the wrongs of his youth and make amends, a man sets out on a journey to find his lost daughter.
It's a quest that takes him to the memories of his past as he tries to uncover the truth about what happened all those years ago.
In his search, he meets a strange and compelling young girl. Together, they delve into the mysteries of the past, following a trail of clues and half-remembered moments as they try to track down the daughter he never knew he had.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-24
Release Date: 2024-04-18
Developer: Passion Portal -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Patches: *
Extras: Signatures -
Walkthrough*
SonsOfLiberty thanks for the links
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

homes210.png mhomel10.png act_85.png act_45.png act_127.png bar065.png

Last edited by a moderator:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I will delete this message for now so as not to confuse you. As I wrote above, there are fetishes that not everyone likes like NTR. I'm not going to add any controversial fetishes. I wrote this because I was expecting feedback on other fetishes that are not so controversial.
There are no 'wrong' or 'controversial' tags. You just need to figure out your target audience and add content accordingly.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Not sure why dev even bother with Patreon when this game is clearly focused on incest (father daughter to be exact). It just makes your game development harder than it needs to.

But anyway, thank you for the share. All the best. Cheers.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
The renders are absolutely stunning, but developing your game centered on audience feedback is going to drive people away, I see the MILF and Incest tag and I'm in, that should be your target audience right there and maybe expand on the kinks as the game progresses, not a lot of people would invest in a game that's make or break depending on a poll

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes