VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't played this yet but the renders look good.
Can anyone answer a few questions for me if possible.

1 - Can you choose who the mc bangs or does he sleep with everyone
For example, can I choose to be in a monogamous relationship with a girl.

2 - How creepy is the mc.

These two things usually determine if I will like a game or not.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Made a small Mod with choice recommendations ("WT"), some more game settings and changed the small menu fonts a bit

Download Mod v0.3 (~2MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3 (~160MB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2671587 View attachment 2671588 View attachment 2671589 View attachment 2671590 View attachment 2671591 View attachment 2671592
Thank You. Will give it a try :)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I haven't played this yet but the renders look good.
Can anyone answer a few questions for me if possible.

1 - Can you choose who the mc bangs or does he sleep with everyone
For example, can I choose to be in a monogamous relationship with a girl.

2 - How creepy is the mc.

These two things usually determine if I will like a game or not.
MC is less creepy than the dad from The Two Sides of Love. He has fewer impure thoughts and less inner torment than Francis from Single Again. That being said, you can voluntarily creep on the girls. His relationship with the two girls seems kind of sweet but I'm not sure yet if the sex scenes will be fully voluntary going forward. The girls kind of are instantly into him so it might not be up to him.

Reactions: Joshy92

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Reclaiming the Lost [v0.3fix] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 178mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I was enjoying the game but the scenes after you arrive in the city, some of the scenes are a black screen. The Dev needs to go back and figure out what happened.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Started strong but loosing its magic quickly, very little options in how the Mc sees the girls and we only choose how far to go, imo one should be able to kick that new girl out just after her father is gone, i have no interest in her, why should i waste time on her.
the story gone from slightly hard to believe to even harder to believe, our unnamed main girl hasn't had a single work day and she already deserves a good day on a expensive hotel and Spa? doesn't compute.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Let me swiftly respond to some concerns and share my perspective. Starting with the current abrupt ending of the game, the update from version 0.2 to 0.3 took nearly 4 months. This is mainly because I can only spare about 3-4 hours for the game on both weekdays and weekends. Plus, after a long day at work, it's often the case that I just need some downtime, leaving me with no energy for creative work. I believe at the initial stages, it would be beneficial to roll out smaller updates that primarily focus on textual content. I can draft texts and scripts at my work computer, but if my boss were to catch me rendering a sex scene, I’d be out of a job :). And i didn't want patreons to wait another couple months.
By the way My aim is to release version 0.4 by the start of next month.
Regarding the character's newfound preoccupation with sex and attempts to fuck everyone, there's one scene in the secretary's room where the character proceeds without any choice involved, but he doesn't go too far. In all other instances, you have the freedom to stop it.
About gameplay and optimal choices:I must confess, I'm no renpy expert and have made some mistakes, which I intend to rectify in future versions. I've predominantly utilized variables, but I suspect that using points might be more effective. It would then be easier for me to strike a balance among the 3 different behavioral options for the main character.
Receiving feedback and criticism is highly important to me. I urge you to share not only what you didn't like, but also what you enjoyed. I'm also dedicating about 10% of my total effort to another game, and it's crucial for me to know what I'm doing well, and what I can improve upon.
He still ends up as a creep us players can only set by how much.

the conversation in the bar (outside of the creep behavior at the end) was good to see i would just have had a better excuse to take your secretary to a bar.
maybe something like "i just discovered my investigator might have bailed on me, i need a drink, come with me and we will discuss what to do next"

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Not a bad game start, I liked it. A bit "wordy" sometimes, but that's maybe the style of this game. Nice renders.

Actually don't really get the complaining about the MC is "suddenly" a creep. He has those kinda sexual/erotic thoughts mostly since the beginning. Maybe it's increasing a bit fast (the bar scene). But compared to other games imo not really.

And kudos to the first bathroom door lock that actually isn't broken ;)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes