VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
This game is off to a promising start, but I really dislike that the game forces you to pretend to be some random dude to progress with Chloe, the "dark dinner" suggestion is also, frankly, just dumb. What sense does it make to want this girl, (who, I guess is supposed to be your sister) to borderline whore herself out to some random guy for $5k. First of all, this is seriously creepy behavior and is obviously not going to end well, and secondly, you're not having her associate this relationship with the MC, which basically defeats the purpose of it in the first place. If this was one optional path for Chloe maybe it would make sense, but it's literally the only way to even continue interacting with her.
THIS

tehax

Nov 15, 2021
Don't work with Joiplay.

Edit: Compressd version works, thanks.

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Eh, if the story has progressed far enough, sure. But this game is still at an early stage, so it doesn't bother me too much.
Right!
it’s an early access version Of an incomplete game. Changes big and small should be expected as the devs progress and make changes to the game as its Being developed.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Hint to devs. Making changes that require a complete restart of the game makes people not want to play your game!
Most games in this forum are early access, they are not full games. It is obvious that they are going to experience changes during development if you don't like that wait until it is complete (hopefully)

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
It's a RenPy VN just skip unseen text and in 10 seconds you are up to speed with the most recent update
I actually tried that with making the same choices as in v0.3 - but now I got kinda cucked from the game, no lewd scenes anymore like the one in the hotel with the sexy girl...

I looked in the code, seems you now must be a creep in the choices to get there. Sorry, but that changed into a direction I don't like anymore. Also it's probably getting quite complicated with checking the stats every time and with now four! counters for every girl. Some sandbox games are easier to play. Probably this new stats system is now the reason I missed so many scenes, even after two tries.

Not sure I will follow this one, actually to many things I disliked are now implemented. Anyway, good luck to the dev team.

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
I actually tried that with making the same choices as in v0.3 - but now I got kinda cucked from the game, no lewd scenes anymore like the one in the hotel with the sexy girl...

I looked in the code, seems you now must be a creep in the choices to get there. Sorry, but that changed into a direction I don't like anymore. Also it's probably getting quite complicated with checking the stats every time and with now four! counters for every girl. Some sandbox games are easier to play. Probably this new stats system is now the reason I missed so many scenes, even after two tries.

Not sure I will follow this one, actually to many things I disliked are now implemented. Anyway, good luck to the dev team.
You need only 4 lust points to get it. And no need to be a creep to get them.
You can get them by
"Wait and listen" in Chloe bedroom.
"Say her she looks sexy" while video call
"Try to peek" in hotel room
"Don't look away"

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
That obnoxious high pitch noise when gaining relationship points or whatever needs to go asap, it became really annoying very quickly. Thankfully you can turn the sound down if you need to..

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The game clearly has potential, but the lack of content for a V4, is pretty noticeable.

However, regarding the points, it does not make sense as far as the lewd scene in the hotel goes.
WHY would the Secretary Lust, be used for a character totally unrelated to her?

At first, I missed the scene, since the choice was greyed out, and I did not understand why.
I believe, at the very least, the MC should get some points as well from all his choices, and scenes unrelated to other characters, should be based on those.

For example, the MC could then gain points from saying his friend's wife was sexy, and looking at the stream girl, while also racking them with the secretary, that, would make sense.

But as it is now, it is a situation where the choices you made previously, will affect scenes that have nothing to do with them. If the Mc gained points that way, then sure, it'd make sense.

And to clarify, should the dev keep it that weird way, are those choices ONLY based on the secretary's points, or do we have to total ALL the lust points from all characters that can get some?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I can understand folks frustration at having to restart the game, but if the game is short enough and good enough it isn't a huge issue. The dev over at Friends in Need told the board that the next update will require a restart because he was redoing the first chapter and everyone hollered "yay!" because that game rocks.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes