VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes
Dec 2, 2020
It was my first experience with this game and... well not many positive things to say today. After my first play I couldn't get any scene. Why? Because I wasn't eavesdropping and I didn't want to try to peek. And yes Dev, it is creepy and rude. And next, the locked choices. The human personality is complex and life often requires to make choices, sometimes those are against our principles, beliefs or good manners. "Be rude." Why I can't? Because earlier I didn't say "his wife is sexy"? I wasn't creepy enough to be rude on the phone? I don't buy it at all. Seems this is another game when you have to do exactly what the Dev want. Pros. Really appealing renders. The writing is not bad, but hard to tell something more. To sum up, game probably not for me. I don't like artificial restrictions that are supposed to reflect "realism", but the result is quite the opposite. Anyway, good luck with the project!

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Actually now you can try to make her camwhore and see what is gonna happen :LOL:
And she never was a camwhore
There is another game I played - Genex Love - which does what I am guessing you are doing; not jumping straight into the B/S incest and trying to get the sister to fall for some guy that she will eventually find out is her brother and then all those "incest is wrong" thoughts go out the window. In that game, I feel it is done well (as much as I like B/S stuff, seeing it with a more realistic approach is a breath of fresh air, tbh). However, the difference here is that the sister is seemingly doing this with some internet stranger that tipper her $5k. Not sure if that's how it happens in this new version, but I'm assuming that scene didn't really change. What people won't like is that it makes her feel like a camwhore as her... modesty... during that private chat was less than virtuous. I mean, if it wasn't MC doing it, it could be some creepy perv, right??? Right?????

Full disclosure: I'm also not a huge fan of this approach, but I'll trust the process and see how it plays out.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Well, MC went from getting his dick wet to not getting his dick wet (I guess I fucked up some choices somewhere, this time around he's forced to kick Olivia out of his room instead of fool around with her). I don't see how that is an improvement.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like the game
I called the blonde girl Eve
I totally wanna romance her
I'm a one woman guy
And she has already stolen my heart

Anyway good game dev
Good luck with developement

P.S. I liked Chloe she is also awesome

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Great game, I see a lot of promise in this.

The scope seems a bit too big though if you only have 3 hours / day to work on it. Secretary (wish she had a default name, btw) love/friendship/submission/lust points indicate at least two routes for her, possibly 4? Then there's Chloe, Grace, chick from the hotel, Elizabeth and, I would guess, a ton of side chicks that will tide us over until the main girls get the spotlight.

That being said, I really dig the dialogues so far. They seem "real" and there isn't all that much "fluff". Inside Charles' house, the secretary really impressed me with how she handled the situation. She's empathetic and does take charge to a certain extent, showing confidence and competence.

All characters are ridiculously pretty of course and the renders look great in general. There isn't all that much to say about the story yet, so I'll hold off on that for now. But I will say that I'm very interested.

Looking forward to future updates. The game is on my watchlist. :)

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
You need only 4 lust points to get it. And no need to be a creep to get them.
You can get them by
"Wait and listen" in Chloe bedroom.
"Say her she looks sexy" while video call
"Try to peek" in hotel room
"Don't look away"
And based on what logic these choices give you the needed points because I think the choices you have are something

a
b
c
d

but d for whatever reason gives you points. There must be a logic

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I noticed that at the end Chloe speaking about date even if you doesn't invite her anywhere. Does it mean that she has date with someone else?

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
I noticed that at the end Chloe speaking about date even if you doesn't invite her anywhere. Does it mean that she has date with someone else?
How did you do it?
No, she doesn't have date with someone else.
I've run through all the options and I don't have anything like that

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
How did you do it?
Well at the start I told Chloe that I went up to her room. That cancels the livestream scenes and with it the date invite. But at the end there is a photoshoot scene with Chloe and she speaks about being invited to "Dine in the Dark."

Reactions: Passion_Portal

VNwhiteknight

Sep 21, 2020
How did you do it?
I just tested I think he means that if you tell Chloe you watched the stream leading to her getting shy and not mentioning her stream name. The MC then never visits her stream at all.

Leading to at the end of update she still talks about a date. Obviously the game still means MC, but it probably assumes the MC viewed her stream regardless.

Edit: Comment is above :oops:

Reactions: Passion_Portal

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I was going to comment on what I thought, but I guess I can't find the words to connect. The only comparison I can give this game is like a car going into a brick wall. :whistle:

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes