VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
except for the part where old content was removed if you are not a creep
Friend, I already wrote that I will be doing small updates 1 or 2 events. because I can't devote much time to development. Maximum I can work 3 hours after work and even sometimes I don't have the strength or inspiration to work at all.
And the last time I decided to do a major update, it took almost 5 months without an update. So if you don't like small updates with 1-2 events, then you can just wait 3-4 months and then play when there is more content.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Damn. The story sounds so good, renders look nice. But it's pretty disappointing to get even more branches. It usually slows down development and we end up having to play through same scenes multiple times to get all the scenes.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Actually, I disagree. there is not a single direct hint of this. People started thinking that because she's on the poster.
But if she's not daughter, who should I put on the poster? She's the main character. That is why she is on Poster.
I'll be honest, when I read:

"...a man sets out on a journey to find his lost daughter.

In his search, he meets a strange and compelling young girl. Together, they delve into the mysteries of the past, following a trail of clues and half-remembered moments as they try to track down the daughter he never knew he had.
"

...right in the intro, my immediate assumption after years of experience with stories and knowing how tropes and plot twists work, is that the girl he's looking for is going to be the one he's with the entire time. That's about the most blatant assumption possible.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

In his search, he meets a strange and compelling young girl. Together, they delve into the mysteries of the past, following a trail of clues and half-remembered moments as they try to track down the daughter he never knew he had.
"

...right in the intro, my immediate assumption after years of experience with stories and knowing how tropes and plot twists work, is that the girl he's looking for is going to be the one he's with the entire time. That's about the most blatant assumption possible.
Maybe the real daughter was the friends we made along the way.

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023

"

Overall, there are certain moments in the game where I concealed an important plot point. I won't disclose it; perhaps someone will discover it and write about it. But even with this hint, it will not be possible to definitively say who is who ;)

Reactions: Feyd

omgx123

Apr 13, 2020
Overall, there are certain moments in the game where I concealed an important plot point. I won't disclose it; perhaps someone will discover it and write about it. But even with this hint, it will not be possible to definitively say who is who ;)
what hardware do you use , and how much avg time does it take to create a full finished render?

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
except for the part where old content was removed if you are not a creep
Yeh okay, you are right, I didn't like that part anyway, but I noticed it was removed in the scripts. If you extract the rpa files or so, those images where you touch your daughters ass, are still in there...

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I would suggest, the girl has the same color hair and the same eyes as his ex. That father of his ex, also sees Elizabeth in her, but then he says before that if only she had her eyes, which she clearly does...

Next version need to read it again...

SimpleGamer

Aug 27, 2022
just realize you need to tell the daughter to use her beauty to get a scene later. I think the requirement is a little bit strict for that.

Also prefer to unrpa the script if you want to unlock certain options. There are lots of relation and boolean value check inside it.

Reactions: martaprzych

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
You need only 4 lust points to get it. And no need to be a creep to get them.
You can get them by
"Wait and listen" in Chloe bedroom.
"Say her she looks sexy" while video call
"Try to peek" in hotel room
"Don't look away"
Yeah, because it's not creepy hearing a private conversation, I never saw the option to say she looks sexy, no creepy at all trying to peek at someone in the bathroom or looking away at a person coming out of the shower that you just meet, sorry but your definition of being creepy is way off, I have no problem with the creep thing, is the writing that make it feel off, like that monologue where the mc gets home and comment about Bob's figure, that was just dumb.

Reactions: Jazzgeoff

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
Yeah, because it's not creepy hearing a private conversation, I never saw the option to say she looks sexy, no creepy at all trying to peek at someone in the bathroom or looking away at a person coming out of the shower that you just meet, sorry but your definition of being creepy is way off, I have no problem with the creep thing, is the writing that make it feel off, like that monologue where the mc gets home and comment about Bob's figure, that was just dumb.
In live yes. But in game it is not creepiest thing we've ever seen :)

Reactions: Feyd and Gadget63
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes