VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.9] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
So this update ends with Chloe stripping for MC?
The game ends with the MC waking up. The night event will depend if you're on Chloe's love or lust route.
Love: You get nothing.
Lust: She strips if you picked the right choices during the stream session. You can make her kneel and cum on her face if her submission is high enough.

CaiWez

Apr 2, 2020
The game ends with the MC waking up. The night event will depend if you're on Chloe's love or lust route.
Love: You get nothing.
Lust: She strips if you picked the right choices during the stream session. You can make her kneel and cum on her face if her submission is high enough.
I see. Thank you

nekdo

Mar 25, 2018
My lousy opinion after exhausting all possible options in this release:

Going for the love route for both Emily and Chloe is not worth it. You're missing out on several scenes/images since the game is skewed towards the lust/passion/submission routes. Eg. Good boys get a blue swimsuit while Coomers get a facial with Chloe. How is that even fair? I really hope the dev fix this imbalance before I buy it on Steam.

There's also several grammar and typo errors which can be fixed fast.
It isn't fair, it is realistic. If you want something from women you need to go for it. Being a "good boy" and expecting something for it is just silly and you won't get it.

Lordvuz

Feb 28, 2019
To avoid the torture of waiting, it is recommended that those who have not played yet decide to start the game only after it has finished.

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes