Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
Thank you for your help the email attachment should fix your bug
Thank god someone else had this issue. I had just downloaded this literally today, and ran across this bug. I'm not sure why it does it....maybe save scumming messed it up? Either way, glad I was able to find this fix already. (y)

EDIT: Side note. Does anyone know how to unlock what looks to be sleeping scenes with Lily, Cascade, and Paige?

They're locked in the "replay scenes" on the PC, and just wondering how to get them? Did I have to choose other options or is it all random chance by entering their rooms at night? I can't figure it out, and I really don't want to have to go down every single save and try to figure it out, but might have to.

Thanks for the info!

Never mind. Found the answer. I just had to look. Lmfao

Last edited:
Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Thank god someone else had this issue. I had just downloaded this literally today, and ran across this bug. I'm not sure why it does it....maybe save scumming messed it up? Either way, glad I was able to find this fix already. (y)

EDIT: Side note. Does anyone know how to unlock what looks to be sleeping scenes with Lily, Cascade, and Paige?

They're locked in the "replay scenes" on the PC, and just wondering how to get them? Did I have to choose other options or is it all random chance by entering their rooms at night? I can't figure it out, and I really don't want to have to go down every single save and try to figure it out, but might have to.

Thanks for the info!

Never mind. Found the answer. I just had to look. Lmfao
It is not random at all, or a bug. They each require a certain level in lockpicking to open the door through lockpicking.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
You CAN interact with the girls in the house at night.

You can lockpick and hack more than 3 times a day just by purchasing and using the coffee and the water bottles in the shop. Both give you extra energy for the day. Coffee gives more than water, so buy accordingly.

Doing this allows you to hack/lockpick up to 5 times a day from the start of the game. You can do this on Day 1 before you're even into the free-roam section.

If you prioritize your skill perks for reduced energy, you can easily get one of them to only 10 energy per use by Day 4, and the other down to 10 energy per use by day 9 at the latest.

Funnily enough, you make money when you hack/lockpick, so by working once a day and hacking/lockpicking as much as you can, and by doing favors for the ladies, you can easily purchase the Restaurant Equipment upgrade by Day 4, and the New Wing by Day 10, and the Pool by Day 24 at the absolute latest (and since the Pool only contains 1 scene and two Eye Candy renders, it's easily the lowest in priority for purchase).

You can easily make $600 per day with absolutely minimal effort. I play through each release to gauge mechanics and game balance. All I do to make money is simply work once a day and do as much hacking/lockpicking that's available for that day, including lockpicking the ladies' doors at night (I may not get money for it, but I get the xp which helps me get the perks faster and that gets me money faster).

If that's too much of a "grindfest", then I'm sorry. I hope you at least find enjoyment from another game instead.
First, why didn't you give us this information in the prologue? And if you don't think doing the same thing 10 times in a row is not grindy, well .... And you still didn't answer why the money for working didn't go up after updating the equipment in the Royal, which was the point. I tried the coffee thing before I deleted your game. First, I bought the coffee that gave the most energy at Cuppa Joe but nothing. I stumbled on the coffee thing at the store more or less by accident. Noted that a cup gave 5 energy, so next time bought 4 cups. Went home, lockpicked, got $30 dollars, a gain of only $18. Your game needs work.

Jul 21, 2019
First, why didn't you give us this information in the prologue? And if you don't think doing the same thing 10 times in a row is not grindy, well .... And you still didn't answer why the money for working didn't go up after updating the equipment in the Royal, which was the point. I tried the coffee thing before I deleted your game. First, I bought the coffee that gave the most energy at Cuppa Joe but nothing. I stumbled on the coffee thing at the store more or less by accident. Noted that a cup gave 5 energy, so next time bought 4 cups. Went home, lockpicked, got $30 dollars, a gain of only $18. Your game needs work.
You seem to truly enjoy this game.
Otherwise, why would you persist in your complaints?

Personally, I don't think it's that grindy.
Certainly not when compared to other games, like Foot of the Mountain, or iNSight of You.

Oh, and that "Restaurant Equipment" upgrade thing just gives you $25 every day once you have it.
Regardless of whether you work in the restaurant or not.
It's just a passive income boost.

Last edited:

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
If its the encounter I am thinking about where to talk to Vivian INSIDE The Royal. If you already seen that one open up the dev panel with shift - O and type this

Vivian.encounters['vivian_chat1'] = True

That should correct the problem.
If its the encounter I am thinking about where to talk to Vivian INSIDE The Royal. If you already seen that one open up the dev panel with shift - O and type this

Vivian.encounters['vivian_chat1'] = True

That should correct the problem.
Yep. That did it. Thanks!!

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Yep. That did it. Thanks!!
Yeah sorry about that and thanks for being understanding. Rollback sometimes collides with something in the encounters. There will be a new way of tracking them soon so it wont be an issue in the future (No ETA yet on that).

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There definitely should be an alternative to letting Markus get the pics & touch the MC's girls especially since the MC hasn't even gotten that far, It's ok for the option of letting him but there should definitely be a second option to say NO

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
There definitely should be an alternative to letting Markus get the pics & touch the MC's girls especially since the MC hasn't even gotten that far, It's ok for the option of letting him but there should definitely be a second option to say NO
You can skip all his scenes brother. When you first talk to him I have a dev message that pops up if you say no then all the titty viewing scenes are skipped. Also for the save files, all you have to do is copy your old save folder and paste it in new game folder (This will only be required this one time because I had to change the name next time it should be there as soon as you start game).

Last edited:
Reactions: BGRW2020

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Great, your option to avoid the Markus stuff was A ok, now I hope we can avoid the inter girl stuff the same way, not a friend of lesbian shit
Yes you can! Trust me I fully understand not everyone likes everything so there is probably ALWAYS a way out of anything that isn't generic BJ vagina kind of things

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Can't find any hot tub, so I'm stuck (in a moment). Cascade and Lily "all for now", but Paige say I shall check in at noon. But no Paige and nothing interesting happens with any other person there. So also stuck in that one.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Can't find any hot tub, so I'm stuck (in a moment). Cascade and Lily "all for now", but Paige say I shall check in at noon. But no Paige and nothing interesting happens with any other person there. So also stuck in that one.
hot tub is connected to the livingroom, mouse over the sliding door.

Reactions: TheDick69+
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes