Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
How to copy saved folder??? where is it??? sorry...
Double click Reclusive bay, game folder, from there you should see a folder called saves. Copy that. Then paste it in the newer version of Reclusive Bay in the same location in the game folder. You won't have to do this again. It should automatically update next time.

CraigBT

Jun 19, 2018
cant seam to work out the fastest way to raise suggestion levels with the girls keep finding greyed out options that i cant select any suggestions please

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
cant seam to work out the fastest way to raise suggestion levels with the girls keep finding greyed out options that i cant select any suggestions please
SL is harder to come by than RS. You dont miss anythign important by not being able to answer with greyed dialog. SL normally goes up with responses like... I wish you had less clothing etc, but it really depends on the girl's attitude.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
I am stuck after building the new wing of the house. I have advanced past Vivian moving in, but now I need to visit her at the house in the afternoon. I assume that I visit her new room, but I do not see any access to the new wing so I can not meet with her.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I am stuck after building the new wing of the house. I have advanced past Vivian moving in, but now I need to visit her at the house in the afternoon. I assume that I visit her new room, but I do not see any access to the new wing so I can not meet with her.
Should be the old bathroom door next to Cascade's room.

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
JUst woke up, I'm glad someone else was able to give you direction. I'll make note of this so that a more clear direction is mentioned in dialog :)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Reclusive Bay [v0.18.1] [Sacred Sage] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,03 GB / 268 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.18.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1022 MB / 234 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.18.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
So ran into a issue (not sure how but whatever) completed all the girls stuff (Paige, Lilly and cascades) anyway now need to visit home around noon for the main story so I can continue Vivian's and Leah's story but no matter what the "event" wont trigger, would just go in a trigger the event myself using the command but figured would post here to make sure not missing anything haha. (and to make sure I trigger the correct event (my guess is the event is vivians " unexpected" house visit))

Last edited:

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
So ran into a issue (not sure how but whatever) completed all the girls stuff (Paige, Lilly and cascades) anyway now need to visit home around noon for the main story so I can continue Vivian's and Leah's story but no matter what the "event" wont trigger, would just go in a trigger the event myself using the command but figured would post here to make sure not missing anything haha. (and to make sure I trigger the correct event (my guess is the event is vivians " unexpected" house visit))
give a few minutes to search

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
So ran into a issue (not sure how but whatever) completed all the girls stuff (Paige, Lilly and cascades) anyway now need to visit home around noon for the main story so I can continue Vivian's and Leah's story but no matter what the "event" wont trigger, would just go in a trigger the event myself using the command but figured would post here to make sure not missing anything haha. (and to make sure I trigger the correct event (my guess is the event is Vivian's " unexpected" house visit))
Okay did you have the... flash back event yet bud? (The issue is the hint system i have coded at the moment its going to change soon still working on it) So that being said I think it tracked you did a scene because rollbacks and reloads fuck with it hard. If you seen the flash back then type this in the command prompt Vivian.encounters['vivian_chat1'] = True, that should fix the hint system

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Okay did you have the... flash back event yet bud? (The issue is the hint system i have coded at the moment its going to change soon still working on it) So that being said I think it tracked you did a scene because rollbacks and reloads fuck with it hard. If you seen the flash back then type this in the command prompt Vivian.encounters['vivian_chat1'] = True, that should fix the hint system
was already marked as True so set it to false and re-did everything just to "make sure" so to speak but still get stuck in the same spot. I'll just include my save and you can check it if you want maybe I just broke something (I am very good at breaking games haha)

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Are there any other games that have characters looking like lily?
thanks
was already marked as True so set it to false and re-did everything just to "make sure" so to speak but still get stuck in the same spot. I'll just include my save and you can check it if you want maybe I just broke something (I am very good at breaking games haha)
I will definitely look into it. I already know where the issue lies It's just going to take some time to code a better system for the hint system. Sorry bout that.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
You save seems to be exactly where it should be, check on vivian tonight through e-mail after you built the corridor.

Reactions: Eversmann122

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
You save seems to be exactly where it should be, check on vivian tonight through e-mail after you built the corridor.
...not gonna lie I have been to every part feasible at ever time of the day and nothing... but decided to give it another try so restarted the game and went right to the room a fast forwarded time till night and what do you know...I NEED EMOTES OR SOMETHING TO SHOW THE AMOUNT OF FACE DESK/TABLE/WALL I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW!!!!! anyway it worked... thanks.

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
...not gonna lie I have been to every part feasible at ever time of the day and nothing... but decided to give it another try so restarted the game and went right to the room a fast forwarded time till night and what do you know...I NEED EMOTES OR SOMETHING TO SHOW THE AMOUNT OF FACE DESK/TABLE/WALL I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW!!!!! anyway it worked... thanks.
It happens to the best of us. :) you should see me in daz somedays dealing with skydomes and ghost lights :D I'm sure I should put those on youtube... lol

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes