spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Any idea how I can reach the pool in the house? Found the new corridor. But the pool is a mysterie. :D Please help

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Ok, at this point it's driving me insane. How do you get the first relationship score check to proc? I've literally scrolled back to check that I'm getting the highest amounts possible, and I still can't get the damn choice to show up after the a/c thing. It's getting frustrating.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Ok, at this point it's driving me insane. How do you get the first relationship score check to proc? I've literally scrolled back to check that I'm getting the highest amounts possible, and I still can't get the damn choice to show up after the a/c thing. It's getting frustrating.
What do you mean bud? a/c? rs score to proc? I'm not following. Is there an option that is greyed out that you don't have stats for or something?

sho1223

May 28, 2017
What do you mean bud? a/c? rs score to proc? I'm not following. Is there an option that is greyed out that you don't have stats for or something?
The one where Cascade talks to you after the first day in the Royal, the choice where the first option is about her being sly. I tried every combination I think, but I can't get the score high enough to let me choose the second option.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
The one where Cascade talks to you after the first day in the Royal, the choice where the first option is about her being sly. I tried every combination I think, but I can't get the score high enough to let me choose the second option.
Ah, the only way to get that response is to peek all the way through and get caught.

XanderCage

Aug 14, 2018
Did you do the marcus quests or say no to his quests to progress through that?
i did marcus quest and i said yes but cant progess till i get sl lvl up but i visited paige at the store in noon but then it still says to visit her at noon and shes not there annymore after the first itme

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
i did marcus quest and i said yes but cant progess till i get sl lvl up but i visited paige at the store in noon but then it still says to visit her at noon and shes not there annymore after the first itme
Hit shift - O and type this in, it should correct it Paige.encountered('paige_shop_encounter1')

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
so hint for Paige says goto the kitchen in the morning
1630470979411.png
morning & in the kitchen, click on Paige
1630471053432.png
"Nothing" only option
1630471123552.png

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
So I have the bracelet to give to Vivian, but I can not find her at all. I got her to 17 affection so I still can't get into her room at night, and I can't find her during the day at all. Any suggestions? I have not built the swimming yet though.

Reactions: BeansAndToast

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
So I have the bracelet to give to Vivian, but I can not find her at all. I got her to 17 affection so I still can't get into her room at night, and I can't find her during the day at all. Any suggestions? I have not built the swimming yet though.
Correct you can give it to her next update.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
So, how do you get the second locked choice, the one where you force the girls to kiss and make up?

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes