trauts

Aug 12, 2018
can/are we suppose go on coffee dates with each of the girls? so far only went on coffee date with cascade only.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Reclusive Bay [v0.19] [Sacred Sage] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,04 GB / 268 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.19-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,01 GB / 234 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.19-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Great update as always. Is there anyway to change the nicknames for what the women call you? I got the threesome scene with Eve and Vivian, for some reason they kept calling me "None". I think I missed an event where you set MC's nickname.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Stuck at 'talk to Vivian about our next step'.
Everything seems to be done or waiting on that I assume.
Caught in a standard Renpy sandbox loop

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Great update as always. Is there anyway to change the nicknames for what the women call you? I got the threesome scene with Eve and Vivian, for some reason they kept calling me "None". I think I missed an event where you set MC's nickname.
its coming in the future brother, its on the to do list dont worry. the coding for the new scene / quest tracker is complicated so its taking all the focus. Thanks for the positive vibes man :D Also I'd like to learn how you did that so I can prevent that from happening.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Stuck at 'talk to Vivian about our next step'.
Everything seems to be done or waiting on that I assume.
Caught in a standard Renpy sandbox loop
You have to wait another day, its a 1 day wait from one of her other scenes.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
its coming in the future brother, its on the to do list dont worry. the coding for the new scene / quest tracker is complicated so its taking all the focus. Thanks for the positive vibes man :D Also I'd like to learn how you did that so I can prevent that from happening.
Tbh I have no idea how I did that. I remember something like I had a quest for Eve, but it was bugged. It kept saying to talk to Eve, but when I do talk to her it didn't give me the event. It only gave me the option 'nothing'. I tried it in all the days and time of days. Nothing worked, so I uninstalled the game and the new update came out and downloaded that. Suddenly it worked. Maybe that was the cause, like I skipped an event and played her new content instantly. This was like 1 or 2 updates ago. I think it's best I just play a new playthrough and start from the beginning, I have missed a lot in this current one.

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
Quest progression bugs out as far as I can tell, or you reach the end without it telling you (I think it's bugged though). Fresh playthrough on this version, interactable girls all gifted, Marcus declined.

Main Story: I should talk to Lily at The Royal (Tried Noon/Afternoon, Lily isn't there in mornings and it's closed later)
Cascade 21/8: That's all for now!
Lily 26/9: That's all for now!
Paige 16/2: I should check in at The Royal at noon. (Paige isn't even present at The Royal at noon?)
Viv/Leah: need story progress

Not to mention the girls' rooms can't be entered even post 20 RS, even though one of the hints for a CG tells you it's in a girl's room.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I have 28 RS with Lily and I still can't enter her room even though you only need 20 (according to the text)
Okay this is due to the tracker. =go talk to lily, ask if she has everything moved in continue by talking to Paige and Cascade at the royal, talk to them at night from diningroom, and hot tub. This is being fixed. Sorry bud

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Quest progression bugs out as far as I can tell, or you reach the end without it telling you (I think it's bugged though). Fresh playthrough on this version, interactable girls all gifted, Marcus declined.

Main Story: I should talk to Lily at The Royal (Tried Noon/Afternoon, Lily isn't there in mornings and it's closed later)
Cascade 21/8: That's all for now!
Lily 26/9: That's all for now!
Paige 16/2: I should check in at The Royal at noon. (Paige isn't even present at The Royal at noon?)
Viv/Leah: need story progress

Not to mention the girls' rooms can't be entered even post 20 RS, even though one of the hints for a CG tells you it's in a girl's room.
No quest trigger is in a girls room. Only on the way. Paige is not there at noon. There is still a scene trigger there though. Lily should be there at noon and afternoon with a dialog of being tired. if you did that go to the house check the house anyways at night. (I think that is where you are at anyways.)

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Tbh I have no idea how I did that. I remember something like I had a quest for Eve, but it was bugged. It kept saying to talk to Eve, but when I do talk to her it didn't give me the event. It only gave me the option 'nothing'. I tried it in all the days and time of days. Nothing worked, so I uninstalled the game and the new update came out and downloaded that. Suddenly it worked. Maybe that was the cause, like I skipped an event and played her new content instantly. This was like 1 or 2 updates ago. I think it's best I just play a new playthrough and start from the beginning, I have missed a lot in this current one.
After you talk to Eve, you have to go to the house in the afternoon to trigger the next scene if you agreed to her demands

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes