hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Turns out, though nothing was mentioned, it was locked behind some scene with paige/cascade in the kitchen.
Seems I just needed to randomly roam the house.
Haven gotten 3 new scenes though none of them Vivian yet.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Turns out, though nothing was mentioned, it was locked behind some scene with paige/cascade in the kitchen.
Seems I just needed to randomly roam the house.
Haven gotten 3 new scenes though none of them Vivian yet.
the kitchen sceen with cascade and paige is triggered by completeling the shop encounter with paige. which then branches to cascade and lily.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Sacred_Sage I have checked at noon everywhere in the house and Paige doesnt want anything to do with me at noon.
Rather she isn't actually there at all. I've done everything else I can do with the other characters, Vivian and Eve says to complete more of the main story which I can't do since it's seemingly soft locked.
1631754021533.png
I got further in the main story randomly at night entering MC's room, I don't know if I skipped a trigger or this "help" thing was just wrong.
several weeks in game passed before I got that scene after adding the new wing. I was grinding money for the pool

Phone call with Vivian was the scene btw.
Which reaccurred a day later again. I hope this wont fuck up my save.

Last edited:

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Sacred_Sage I have checked at noon everywhere in the house and Paige doesnt want anything to do with me at noon.
Rather she isn't actually there at all. I've done everything else I can do with the other characters, Vivian and Eve says to complete more of the main story which I can't do since it's seemingly soft locked.
View attachment 1406667
Paige scene is actually on the right side on the way to her at noon. If you seen the bathroom smoking scene let me know and the house around noon is the black out scene if you seen it let me know, I'll get you back on track. the new system that is being built will fix this.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
View attachment 1406667
I got further in the main story randomly at night entering MC's room, I don't know if I skipped a trigger or this "help" thing was just wrong.
several weeks in game passed before I got that scene after adding the new wing. I was grinding money for the pool

Phone call with Vivian was the scene btw.
open up console command and use this for paige scene if you did it already.

$ Paige.encountered('paige_smoking_restaurant')

The main story you have seen it if you triggered Vivian's scene so use this the same way you used the one above.

$ Lily.encountered('memory1')

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
open up console command and use this for paige scene if you did it already.

$ Paige.encountered('paige_smoking_restaurant')

The main story you have seen it if you triggered Vivian's scene so use this the same way you used the one above.

$ Lily.encountered('memory1')
I got all the scenes naturally after I got that vival phone call about her ruined house twice in a row
Other scenes that repeated twice were the threesome with vivian and eve.
Now I have this 1631757544865.png So I went back there a second time and saw the same scene a second time and then it updated. Something is really strange here.

Paige scene is actually on the right side on the way to her at noon. If you seen the bathroom smoking scene let me know and the house around noon is the black out scene if you seen it let me know, I'll get you back on track. the new system that is being built will fix this.
It was the smoking scene that was not triggering, it only triggered after I got the Vivian scene twice as mentioned above.
The black out scene i got way earlier so it just didn't update then again.

Now that I am done according to the Help menu, I am missing scene 2 with Lily and Paige and scene 3 with Cascade. Those 3 are still locked. Also the only scene with Vivian, also locked.
Not sure why the threesome stuff with Eve is not there.
Also the sauna scene
And the wallpapers you buy from Cascade do not work. They enter you inventory but you cannot do anything with them.

Last edited:

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
how do i unlock lily, third cascade scene and paige second scenes in the gallery?
does allowing marcus to touch paige's boobs have any impact?

Last edited:

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
I got to the end and there were scenes still locked in the gallery. Namely, the 3rd with Cascade, the 2nd with Paige, 2nd with Lily, and the one scene Vivian has. How do you unlock those?

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I got all the scenes naturally after I got that vival phone call about her ruined house twice in a row
Other scenes that repeated twice were the threesome with vivian and eve.
Now I have this View attachment 1406719 So I went back there a second time and saw the same scene a second time and then it updated. Something is really strange here.

It was the smoking scene that was not triggering, it only triggered after I got the Vivian scene twice as mentioned above.
The black out scene i got way earlier so it just didn't update then again.

Now that I am done according to the Help menu, I am missing scene 2 with Lily and Paige and scene 3 with Cascade. Those 3 are still locked. Also the only scene with Vivian, also locked.
Not sure why the threesome stuff with Eve is not there.
Also the sauna scene
And the wallpapers you buy from Cascade do not work. They enter you inventory but you cannot do anything with them.
go to ur PC to upload them. Wallpapers do work. The smoking with paige trigger has nothing to do with the vivian scene. only deals with paiges side stuff, you must have finished marcus quest or denied his request and did the savings scene. Glad it worked out though. Some scenes are not on the get hint system.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
how do i unlock lily, third cascade scene and paige second scenes in the gallery?
does allowing marcus to touch paige's boobs have any impact?
the scenes are hidden ones try lockpicking. Marcus quest effects dialog a little nothing major whatsoever just a comment or 2

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I got to the end and there were scenes still locked in the gallery. Namely, the 3rd with Cascade, the 2nd with Paige, 2nd with Lily, and the one scene Vivian has. How do you unlock those?
lockpicking probably.

Myri

Aug 18, 2017
It seems impossible to raise stats with the girls starting anew game, you easily get into scenes with almost no points and there is no repeatable events that give points so I really don't understand how you would be able to complete this.

It looks like if you didn't play every release and update you won't be able to get enough points for a lot of events.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
It seems impossible to raise stats with the girls starting anew game, you easily get into scenes with almost no points and there is no repeatable events that give points so I really don't understand how you would be able to complete this.

It looks like if you didn't play every release and update you won't be able to get enough points for a lot of events.
Nearly ever scene has choices that effects the girls RS.... Starting a new game or starting from a previous makes no difference.
Also no scene triggers are caused my RS or SL amounts anymore. All scenes are viewable...

Last edited:

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Okay, so RS and SL. I'll give you the low down on the two.
It's a lot of grind.

You have a mechanic where the girls can save for you, but unless I'm doing something wrong you have to be able to get into their rooms to broach the subject. That requires RS20.

Lily is stuck at RS19 and the hint there was to progress Cascade's story. Cascade's hint was to progress Paige's story and Paige... would not progress until you add the pool for 10K. Oh and she doesn't have the RS to save money for you either.
Bottomline only Cascade actually saves money for you despite what dialogue seems to imply. All the rest won't qualify until you progress the main story and that is only AFTER you've already spent the money they were meant to save for you.

And don't talk shit about it not being needed. It might not be big if you've been playing since the early updates and grinding the money, but for people getting in on the game only now, everything(and everyone) is stuck until you get 5K together. You get 60 by doing favors for Leah, Lily and Cascade, 30-75 x3 on jobs (call it 150 on average until you get perks), and 100-200 working the restaurant shift. That's 11 days if you're supremely lucky or 20 if you have a really bad streak.

I had to break out the save editor and I absolutely hate having to do that. It's soured the experience of playing the game. And I haven't even gotten far enough to say if it's any good.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
It's a lot of grind.

You have a mechanic where the girls can save for you, but unless I'm doing something wrong you have to be able to get into their rooms to broach the subject. That requires RS20.

Lily is stuck at RS19 and the hint there was to progress Cascade's story. Cascade's hint was to progress Paige's story and Paige... would not progress until you add the pool for 10K. Oh and she doesn't have the RS to save money for you either.
Bottomline only Cascade actually saves money for you despite what dialogue seems to imply. All the rest won't qualify until you progress the main story and that is only AFTER you've already spent the money they were meant to save for you.

And don't talk shit about it not being needed. It might not be big if you've been playing since the early updates and grinding the money, but for people getting in on the game only now, everything(and everyone) is stuck until you get 5K together. You get 60 by doing favors for Leah, Lily and Cascade, 30-75 x3 on jobs (call it 150 on average until you get perks), and 100-200 working the restaurant shift. That's 11 days if you're supremely lucky or 20 if you have a really bad streak.

I had to break out the save editor and I absolutely hate having to do that. It's soured the experience of playing the game. And I haven't even gotten far enough to say if it's any good.
They do save, check the PC. Regardless of the RS. Its just a little extra. You can Hack or lockpick 5 times a day if you use items 3 if not at the start of the game and work at The Royal. 3 deliveries at the start but it opens up to 5 girls in 0.19. So. between the job, the hacks and deliveries. The pool holds 1 scene and 2 eye candies. that 10k is something you get gradually. the corridor is the only block from content at the moment. Cap stats at the moment are around 25 to 30 RS per girl. As long as you work at the royal and lockpick as much as you can with items you never get into a "grind"

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Reclusive Bay [v0.19]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.19]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Reclusive Bay [v0.18.1]

di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.18.1]

of Reclusive Bay [v0.17.2]

di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.17.2]

of Reclusive Bay [v0.16.1]

di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.16.1]

of Reclusive Bay [v0.15.5.4]

di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.15.5.4]

of Reclusive Bay [v0.13]

di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.13]

of Reclusive Bay [v0.1]

di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.1]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-09-15
Version: 0.19

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Paige is hot, Eve's not bad and Cascade (weird name) is alright. Thankfully the variable list someone made in the thread earlier cuts out the grind so that's super handy, woulda been arse having to play without it. Got to the end with Vivian's scene still locked (maybe that's what you get instead of the one with Eve if you don't go for the threesome?), but as I'm not fussed about her then I didn't mind.

Main complaint (as I skipped grind) is that the dev has decided to use different fonts for the different characters, it looks very amateurish and I wasn't enjoying reading with them. Normally if there's a funky font used it's not a problem, you can hit 'a' and make it all DejaVu Sans... buuuut because the dev used multiple fonts, he's tried to compensate for that by setting it to different sizes depending on who is speaking to try and make seem more uniform, so when you put it all to a plain font then some of the time the text is small sometimes it's large depending on the characters, which is a bit weird.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Paige is hot, Eve's not bad and Cascade (weird name) is alright. Thankfully the variable list someone made in the thread earlier cuts out the grind so that's super handy, woulda been arse having to play without it. Got to the end with Vivian's scene still locked (maybe that's what you get instead of the one with Eve if you don't go for the threesome?), but as I'm not fussed about her then I didn't mind.

Main complaint (as I skipped grind) is that the dev has decided to use different fonts for the different characters, it looks very amateurish and I wasn't enjoying reading with them. Normally if there's a funky font used it's not a problem, you can hit 'a' and make it all DejaVu Sans... buuuut because the dev used multiple fonts, he's tried to compensate for that by setting it to different sizes depending on who is speaking to try and make seem more uniform, so when you put it all to a plain font then some of the time the text is small sometimes it's large depending on the characters, which is a bit weird.
Thanks for the feedback :) Yes I wanted it so each character has their own little style of text. some of the scenes are not in the get hint thing. Like the lockpicking at night thing. :)

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes