applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
No quest trigger is in a girls room. Only on the way. Paige is not there at noon. There is still a scene trigger there though. Lily should be there at noon and afternoon with a dialog of being tired. if you did that go to the house check the house anyways at night. (I think that is where you are at anyways.)
Lily's only dialogue is if she needs help (repeatable gopher quest), and I assure you I've been to every room in The Royal in the morning, noon, and afternoon, and not hit this trigger.
I loaded another save and went back and missed the bug this time, but the dialogue is asking if Lily moved everything in. ("Did you move everything in?") Not entirely sure how I dodged it last time around (though I have the bugged save if it's helpful.)

As for the CG, I believe it's just one of the panty pickups that it's hinting at being in a girl's room, not a scene.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Lily's only dialogue is if she needs help (repeatable gopher quest), and I assure you I've been to every room in The Royal in the morning, noon, and afternoon, and not hit this trigger.
I loaded another save and went back and missed the bug this time, but the dialogue is asking if Lily moved everything in. ("Did you move everything in?") Not entirely sure how I dodged it last time around (though I have the bugged save if it's helpful.)

As for the CG, I believe it's just one of the panty pickups that it's hinting at being in a girl's room, not a scene.
oKay you got caught by the bug that im currently trying to fix then. Well not really a bug more like a system problem. I apologize. I am workng on a new system but it takes time because its very in depth so these issues do not occur. Basically if you have scene 1 2 and 3. You did 1 and 3, it skips 2 on the get hint because 3rd has already occured. As a free roam I want peopel to be able to do things in different ways rather than 1 2 and 3. Maybe 2, 3, 1 or 3, 1 2. Yanno? xD

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

BRONKKNORB

Sep 5, 2019
Man, it was all going alright and then suddenly im just softlocked... Hints say either talk to lily at royal for main or check the shop at noon for paige but nothing at either... Rip i guess

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Man, it was all going alright and then suddenly im just softlocked... Hints say either talk to lily at royal for main or check the shop at noon for paige but nothing at either... Rip i guess
If you talked to lily at the royal, then you talk to paige and cascade afterwards should have new dialog. If you are at where I think you are. Shop you may have to wait a day.

BRONKKNORB

Sep 5, 2019
Last i remember is i already talked to paige at the shop and she said she was avoiding her ex or whatever, then i talked to vivian and saw paige fight again or something. Now no one has anything to say except the fetch quests.

BRONKKNORB

Sep 5, 2019
I think i fixed it by starting a new game and then reloading the last save from the old game somehow fixed it? Damned if i know.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Last i remember is i already talked to paige at the shop and she said she was avoiding her ex or whatever, then i talked to vivian and saw paige fight again or something. Now no one has anything to say except the fetch quests.
Try checking the diningroom and hottub area, at night see if the mai nstory starts again. and use this command to fix your paige problem $ Paige.encountered('paige_shop_encounter1')

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
navigate to the Mausoleum and it popped up
Im drawing blanks, sense index error says not 9 but you have 11 so that shouldn't be an issue. send me your file. maybe I can find something but the save might be screwed. was it a new game or an old save from older version?

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes