GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
How can the corridor be constructed? Received Lily's mail, but no app whatsoever.

Last edited:

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Is it possible to move on in the game if you don't let Marcus take pictures? It is not going to happen in my game that I would give another man the benefit of my women.

So was my game over now?
idk if u r joking or not...

when dev will write:

The first three days is linear so you can understand the game, when open full free roam, I'll let you know.
As for fetishes, yes I do have some I want to put into the game as it progress. There will be options to turn off and on any you don't like or what to see.

did u turn off something or u jut found out that u r missing some content?

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
1. Cascade still tells me to meet tonight to talk about Lily after the quest.
2. Paige still tells me to meet in hot tub after the quest.
3. Marcus and Paige's bathroom scene was activated when hint said "After I buy the pool...".
4. How can I make money for pool and corridor? I'm only making 35$ at work, 10$ when lockpicking and 10$ when hacking. How much are those anyway? What's with this grind shit?
5. It's the 2nd time the old saves weren't compatible. If the next save won't work I will probably give up.
6. I've started grinding money and when January 2021 changed to February 2021 I've got the same night prank scene with Cascade and the same e-mail.
7. "Combined with all the girls we have saved" - the money should refresh before you click House or Restaurant.
8. "Even more money per hack" - lvl 4 perk doesn't work, still getting 15, 30 and 45$ per hack.
9. Increasing success rate of hack is useless, don't see the difference. Doesn't even say how much.
10. You made a scene where your love interest (Paige) is getting touched by Marcus for additional points. Get ready for NTR warriors in the thread.
11. Some arrows don't make any sense. Left entrance arrow near the stairs should take me upstairs. Right living room (with TV) arrow should take me to the dining room.
12. The should be some kind of warning that when you don't peek you won't get bonus images in "peak snap" folder. How could I know that the first time?
13. E-mails aren't sorted chronologically, it's a shitshow there.
14. WTF are those computer icons compared to the awesome models.
15. If you skip with CTRL after ending the day with "Yeah, might as well" the pillow image is bugged in the morning.
16. Scenes button on PC is bugged? I have only 1 scene with Cascade when I discover 15 Cascade scenes, 10 Lily scenes, 8 Paige scenes and 2 Vivian scenes.
17. Girls should be named in friends list on PC.
18. The last Vivian e-mail after buying the corridor doesn't make any sense. Also it shows [PlayerName] instead of my nick.
EDIT: Corridor 5k, swimming pool 10k when job is ~25$ per day and hacking ~5x15$ (with 50% chance?) per day + new game every release? If you don't value players' time, the players won't value yours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
if i go after the hint it happens not at all i should talk to markus but nothing happens has an idea?

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
10. You made a scene where your love interest (Paige) is getting touched by Marcus for additional points. Get ready for NTR warriors in the thread.
I won't let Marcus even take photos so this game will end for me. I'm not going to play ahead if that's a situation where my women are touched there. Apparently my game won’t even go ahead if I don’t let Marcus take the photos.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
idk if u r joking or not...

when dev will write:

The first three days is linear so you can understand the game, when open full free roam, I'll let you know.
As for fetishes, yes I do have some I want to put into the game as it progress. There will be options to turn off and on any you don't like or what to see.

did u turn off something or u jut found out that u r missing some content?
no ur game isnt over lol and the difference bwteen saying yes or no is just a minor difference

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I won't let Marcus even take photos so this game will end for me. I'm not going to play ahead if that's a situation where my women are touched there. Apparently my game won’t even go ahead if I don’t let Marcus take the photos.
this is not supose to be the case. i will check it out. if you say no it just skips it.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
this is not supose to be the case. i will check it out. if you say no it just skips it.
Nowhere in the discussion with Marcus are there Yes / No options. The first time you talk to Marcus, then the ballless MC just says let’s see what I can do. Again, the times you talk to it, then after that there is nothing else unless you let it take pictures. Marcus has nothing on the menu. Cascade’s options are either to take pictures or not. If not, then it will not progress to any of it but we will be at the same point again. Lily’s story doesn’t go on without the pictures either. It just reads that Talk to Marcus again and has absolutely nothing on its menu. There are also 7 scenes unseen. Everyone except Vivian has some scene unseen.

Hopefully Marcus isn’t permanent and can get rid of it without pictures and without touching my women. No one touches or photographs my women.

This is the end of my game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Is it the case that you need to start anew with this update? I started from my last save and every second time I clicked an exception occurred. I tried from the previous to last save and the same thing occurred. I went through the house (free roam) and when I clicked on the money, or clothing item, an exception occurred. Sadly, being disjointed, it makes the VN a bit hard to get into.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
1. Cascade still tells me to meet tonight to talk about Lily after the quest.
2. Paige still tells me to meet in hot tub after the quest.
3. Marcus and Paige's bathroom scene was activated when hint said "After I buy the pool...".
4. How can I make money for pool and corridor? I'm only making 35$ at work, 10$ when lockpicking and 10$ when hacking. How much are those anyway? What's with this grind shit?
5. It's the 2nd time the old saves weren't compatible. If the next save won't work I will probably give up.
6. I've started grinding money and when January 2021 changed to February 2021 I've got the same night prank scene with Cascade and the same e-mail.
7. "Combined with all the girls we have saved" - the money should refresh before you click House or Restaurant.
8. "Even more money per hack" - lvl 4 perk doesn't work, still getting 15, 30 and 45$ per hack.
9. Increasing success rate of hack is useless, don't see the difference. Doesn't even say how much.
11. Some arrows don't make any sense. Left entrance arrow near the stairs should take me upstairs. Right living room (with TV) arrow should take me to the dining room.
12. The should be some kind of warning that when you don't peek you won't get bonus images in "peak snap" folder. How could I know that the first time?
13. E-mails aren't sorted chronologically, it's a shitshow there.
14. WTF are those computer icons compared to the awesome models.
15. If you skip with CTRL after ending the day with "Yeah, might as well" the pillow image is bugged in the morning.
16. Scenes button on PC is bugged? I have only 1 scene with Cascade when I discover 15 Cascade scenes, 10 Lily scenes, 8 Paige scenes and 2 Vivian scenes.
17. Girls should be named in friends list on PC.
18. The last Vivian e-mail after buying the corridor doesn't make any sense. Also it shows [PlayerName] instead of my nick.
EDIT: Corridor 5k, swimming pool 10k when job is ~25$ per day and hacking ~5x15$ (with 50% chance?) per day + new game every release? If you don't value players' time, the players won't value yours.
He already mentioned it won't have NTR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sacred_Sage

vicious0101

Feb 16, 2020
try inv.money = 25000 in console :)

Reactions: Ssato243 and Rick

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Is it the case that you need to start anew with this update? I started from my last save and every second time I clicked an exception occurred. I tried from the previous to last save and the same thing occurred. I went through the house (free roam) and when I clicked on the money, or clothing item, an exception occurred. Sadly, being disjointed, it makes the VN a bit hard to get into.
yes with 0.15 the code literally got revamped. Sorry about that. Still working some of the backbone code out. Its almost fully done though then this wont happen again. I'll try to make a mention on this when the code is complete. Doing this while the same is still short and long vs an issue coming up later on.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Nowhere in the discussion with Marcus are there Yes / No options. The first time you talk to Marcus, then the ballless MC just says let’s see what I can do. Again, the times you talk to it, then after that there is nothing else unless you let it take pictures. Marcus has nothing on the menu. Cascade’s options are either to take pictures or not. If not, then it will not progress to any of it but we will be at the same point again. Lily’s story doesn’t go on without the pictures either. It just reads that Talk to Marcus again and has absolutely nothing on its menu. There are also 7 scenes unseen. Everyone except Vivian has some scene unseen.

Hopefully Marcus isn’t permanent and can get rid of it without pictures and without touching my women. No one touches or photographs my women.

you can still run across the scenes. I will be adding a choice so people can skip the picture.
This is the end of my game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
yes with 0.15 the code literally got revamped. Sorry about that. Still working some of the backbone code out. Its almost fully done though then this wont happen again. I'll try to make a mention on this when the code is complete. Doing this while the same is still short and long vs an issue coming up later on.
Thanks for the prompt reply. Will start from the beginning. Good luck with your VN going forward.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes