KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I have progressed through the VN as far as I seem to be able to attain at this time. In the "HINTS" - Cascade: I need to progress Paige's story. Paige: I need to progress Lily story. Lily: I need to talk to Marcus. When I try to speak to Marcus the only option that comes up is "Nothing". Previously when I spoke to him it was something like "I'll look into it". When I speak to Cascade about Marcus it comes up as I need her to be more suggestive, however there have been no interactions with Cascade since this scene. I have obtained the corridor, pool and equipment, however after initial sauna scene, there have been no further scenes, even though I have been there at various times.
If I have missed something to progress beyond my current point, so be it, but I think something should be added to allow the progression, else it means starting all over again.
I understand this is your first VN. I like the renders and the story does have promise. On the downside, it a very big grind to obtain money. Even the upgrades on the Hacking/Lock Picking don't appear to make any difference to earning of money. Similarly, buying the equipment for the restaurant indicated that the restaurant should make more money, but this doesn't seem to be happening. Anyway, the VN is still in its infancy and I hope you can work any issues. Good luck going forward.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
is there anyway to increase relationship as it says RS is too low when talking to cascade. Any commands for it?

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I have progressed through the VN as far as I seem to be able to attain at this time. In the "HINTS" - Cascade: I need to progress Paige's story. Paige: I need to progress Lily story. Lily: I need to talk to Marcus. When I try to speak to Marcus the only option that comes up is "Nothing". Previously when I spoke to him it was something like "I'll look into it". When I speak to Cascade about Marcus it comes up as I need her to be more suggestive, however there have been no interactions with Cascade since this scene. I have obtained the corridor, pool and equipment, however after initial sauna scene, there have been no further scenes, even though I have been there at various times.
If I have missed something to progress beyond my current point, so be it, but I think something should be added to allow the progression, else it means starting all over again.
I understand this is your first VN. I like the renders and the story does have promise. On the downside, it a very big grind to obtain money. Even the upgrades on the Hacking/Lock Picking don't appear to make any difference to earning of money. Similarly, buying the equipment for the restaurant indicated that the restaurant should make more money, but this doesn't seem to be happening. Anyway, the VN is still in its infancy and I hope you can work any issues. Good luck going forward.
the grind with lockpicking and hacking is for the whole game, i wont be adding anymore. instead of doing a few levels and adding more later I put it all in. the money for swimming pool is just an extra u you over time. nothing story related just an extra scene at the moment. In time the sences will catch upto the grind I implimented. As for the suggestion level. Cascade can reach 9 at the moment. Most games you try to avoid getting caught... not this one. if you do that scene, you will have like +3 more SL alone. withthat you can do all those other scenes :) as for the restaurant, the money is added when you go to sleep.

Reactions: KGregory

xerroxi

Apr 13, 2021
3 Jan ... hint says: "...checkout the Royal at noon" but you can't skip time, you have to work a shift to trigger it, the following "talk to paige" is also forced as "time skip" is first available at 4 Jan
Main Story hint says: "I'll go home this afternoon" -> but it triggers if you go home at noon

Is it possible to show the general information like money, time, also the Hint and Time Skip button at the world map?

The arrows at 15.5.3 already annoyed me, now with 15.5.4 it feels even worse
maybe:
-label the arrows with the location they pointing at (maybe also the clickable locations like rooms)
or:
-at the house, have left&right arrow that cycle(if you turn left): door-livingroom-kitchen-diningroom
-at the door screen, arrow to top left to go up the stairway, or stairway clickable like the door to the hot tube (even if i have to say, finding the hot tube is more luck than anything else ... bigger hitbox? label?)

also these switching arrow locations like at the park, if you are at the middle, the arrow to go back is bottom right, if you click it, the arrow to leave the park is bottom left
-store has the same switch from bottom right to left if you want to exit, so if you are "deep" into the shop we have 2x bottom right to go back at the shop and bottom left to exit it
-leaving your room, bottom right, stairway bottom left
-i don't wanne talk about "the royal" these arrow guessing game :D

Fasttravel options:
-worldmap (this fasttravel icon could replace ALL "exit arrows" maybe that would open up some cycling less confusing arrow placements at the royal)
-own room (back to own room to sleep, also possible to add this fasttravel to "skip time" during night -> either move to the room or skip to morning)

I know that the arrow placement should generate a real "moving around" feeling, but why not consistent options for a spin at locations so we could turn left or right to have a look around (like the house) and not ending at deadlocks while hitting the same button (or have to click another arrow to keep turning). Like scrapping the "exit arrow" and replacing it with a worldmap fasttravel would free up the bottom left&right to generate a full circle e.g. at the royal.

BUT, just my opinion as i like fasttravel options (like Timeless Island or Sylphine).
Beside the arrow placement i like it, especially that characters have more than 2 facial expressions at the dialogues.
(1k$ for the royal or 5k for the corridor? with 20-35$ shift reward? ;) )

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
3 Jan ... hint says: "...checkout the Royal at noon" but you can't skip time, you have to work a shift to trigger it, the following "talk to paige" is also forced as "time skip" is first available at 4 Jan
Main Story hint says: "I'll go home this afternoon" -> but it triggers if you go home at noon

Is it possible to show the general information like money, time, also the Hint and Time Skip button at the world map?

The arrows at 15.5.3 already annoyed me, now with 15.5.4 it feels even worse
maybe:
-label the arrows with the location they pointing at (maybe also the clickable locations like rooms)
or:
-at the house, have left&right arrow that cycle(if you turn left): door-livingroom-kitchen-diningroom
-at the door screen, arrow to top left to go up the stairway, or stairway clickable like the door to the hot tube (even if i have to say, finding the hot tube is more luck than anything else ... bigger hitbox? label?)

also these switching arrow locations like at the park, if you are at the middle, the arrow to go back is bottom right, if you click it, the arrow to leave the park is bottom left
-store has the same switch from bottom right to left if you want to exit, so if you are "deep" into the shop we have 2x bottom right to go back at the shop and bottom left to exit it
-leaving your room, bottom right, stairway bottom left
-i don't wanne talk about "the royal" these arrow guessing game :D

Fasttravel options:
-worldmap (this fasttravel icon could replace ALL "exit arrows" maybe that would open up some cycling less confusing arrow placements at the royal)
-own room (back to own room to sleep, also possible to add this fasttravel to "skip time" during night -> either move to the room or skip to morning)

I know that the arrow placement should generate a real "moving around" feeling, but why not consistent options for a spin at locations so we could turn left or right to have a look around (like the house) and not ending at deadlocks while hitting the same button (or have to click another arrow to keep turning). Like scrapping the "exit arrow" and replacing it with a worldmap fasttravel would free up the bottom left&right to generate a full circle e.g. at the royal.

BUT, just my opinion as i like fasttravel options (like Timeless Island or Sylphine).
Beside the arrow placement i like it, especially that characters have more than 2 facial expressions at the dialogues.
(1k$ for the royal or 5k for the corridor? with 20-35$ shift reward? ;) )
Thanks for the feed back. arrows is in the work but its not a quick or easy fix with what is planned. As for money the working daily shift is an "added" bonus. Hacking and lockpicking are you main ways for money especially after you upgrade them. At cap you can hack or lock pick 7 times money ranging from i believe 30 to 60 each time. then work at restaurant for a cap of 50. The grind was added so I can now just add scenes. It will level out. Thanks for your feed back. :)

Reactions: xerroxi

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
I'm stuck and can't figure out how to advance the story. I'm supposed to talk to Marcus but he doesn't give any options when I talk to him at the Royale. I have the corridor and pool, hacking and lockpicking are at 9. How do I talk to Marcus? I've tried looking for him at the park and store too. Anyone have any ideas or is this just broken? 1624463142784.png

Last edited:

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I'm stuck and can't figure out how to advance the story. I'm supposed to talk to Marcus but he doesn't give any options when I talk to him at the Royale. I have the corridor and pool, hacking and lockpicking are at 9. How do I talk to Marcus? I've tried looking for him at the park and store too. Anyone have any ideas or is this just broken? View attachment 1261457
You have to do Cascade before you can do Lily. Talk to Cascade. Ask about Marcus. That should allow Marcus to say something else. Then it will lead into Lily's

aaalaaadin

Jun 23, 2021
You have to do Cascade before you can do Lily. Talk to Cascade. Ask about Marcus. That should allow Marcus to say something else. Then it will lead into Lily's
I have the same issue. I am blocked. When i talk to cascade about Markus, i have the message "maybe tout should Ask again when she is more subversive".

Last edited:

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I have the same issue. I am blocked. When i talk to cascade about Markus, i have the message "maybe tout should Ask again when she is more subversive".
your suggestion level is too low at the moment. Other scenes can give you more "SL" if you reached the end though you will have to start over and peek on her in her room. eventually when more scenes are made and updated these issues wont come up as often.

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
I can't progress with Cascade to get to Marcus, with her my Relationship Score is 15 and my Suggestion Level is 2. What am I missing? In reading other responses from the developer it seems like they are saying I need to go back to an early save to peek at her changing or the game cannot progress. If that's true it is a design flaw, the game should prevent you from getting stuck on the story progression.

If my only option is to go back to a previous save so I can peek at Cascade to up my Suggestion Level and unlock Macus' next action then I'm done with this game. To get to the point where I knew I was stuck I had to grind to level up hacking/lockpicking and buy all the constructions upgrades. Grinding these 3 things requires so many mouse clicks it removes the fun from the game, I'm not doing it again just because the developer allowed a dead end.

There hasn't been anything cool, unique or interesting to make it worth it to dump more time or mouse clicks to get back to where I am. There is almost no lewd content which is why I bothered grinding in the first place...they payoff didn't happen. Hopefully the next update fixes this flaw and reduces the grindy aspects of the game otherwise I predict that others will also delete this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I can't progress with Cascade to get to Marcus, with her my Relationship Score is 15 and my Suggestion Level is 2. What am I missing? In reading other responses from the developer it seems like they are saying I need to go back to an early save to peek at her changing or the game cannot progress. If that's true it is a design flaw, the game should prevent you from getting stuck on the story progression.

If my only option is to go back to a previous save so I can peek at Cascade to up my Suggestion Level and unlock Macus' next action then I'm done with this game. To get to the point where I knew I was stuck I had to grind to level up hacking/lockpicking and buy all the constructions upgrades. Grinding these 3 things requires so many mouse clicks it removes the fun from the game, I'm not doing it again just because the developer allowed a dead end.

There hasn't been anything cool, unique or interesting to make it worth it to dump more time or mouse clicks to get back to where I am. There is almost no lewd content which is why I bothered grinding in the first place...they payoff didn't happen. Hopefully the next update fixes this flaw and reduces the grindy aspects of the game otherwise I predict that others will also delete this game.
I feel your pain. I ended up editing the save file when always stuck somewhere. This game is hell coded that always has something to rub against and on top of all the hellish amount of grinding. There is no option at that point to "go back to a previous save file". At that point, one option to delete the game.

Reactions: joe316

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021

I am sorry you feel that way. The game literally just started. There will be more scenes added so there wont be blocks etc. Cascade story is not part of the main story she is a "side" thing. Each girl is. As for money and grind. That is a full system not part so that's going to be it for hacking and lockpicking for the entire game. theory crafting however i can get up to 7 suggestion level for that scene so 3 is not even half ;)

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes