peggyleenou

Feb 2, 2019
I played this last version of the game and I think I will wait a couple more updates before (maybe) returning.
First of all I would like to know if NO NTR promise includes no sharing, no swinging, no touching and any other interactions with other men except MC. There are already some bad vibes...
Secondly I stopped playing at the end of the day with restaurant opening because of script errors. At night I find Paige at the pool without ever inviting her to the house. Also at night I have a dialog with Cascade about upgrading the house and the restaurant and there are references to some Lily talks that never took place.
In the end, as some others already wrote, I think it is a bad idea to ask patreons WHAT should happen in YOUR game.

Jul 21, 2019
First of all I would like to know if NO NTR promise includes no sharing, no swinging, no touching and any other interactions with other men except MC. There are already some bad vibes...
Sharing and swinging are not NTR.
Touching can be NTR-adjacent although the way touching has been implemented so far it is not even NTR-adjacent.

NTR revolves around your lack of agency.
For anything to be NTR, you have to have your ability to choose removed.

In this game, so far (version 0.15.5.3), there is choice involved in every step of the way.
You choose to have it happen or not.

Consequences for choosing not to do it are two-fold.
1. You don't get the money that Marcus? is offering (which isn't a lot anyway).
2. You don't see the scene with Marcus looking at/touching tits (which you probably did not want to see anyway).

It's not like any one of the women will act on their own initiative and make $100 the easy way without your say-so.

You have all the control, ergo it's not NTR or even adjacent to it.

I also don't see the problem in asking Patrons what fetish content they'd like to see in the product they're supporting.
They're the ones financially supporting the game, why shouldn't they get content that they want?
Especially if content you personally don't want is avoidable in the first place, like the touching scenes with Marcus.

It's not like an extra titjob scene, that you don't have to see, is going to affect the story or the game in any sort of meaningful manner.

laeg15

May 24, 2021
I also don't see the problem in asking Patrons what fetish content they'd like to see in the product they're supporting.
They're the ones financially supporting the game, why shouldn't they get content that they want?
Especially if content you personally don't want is avoidable in the first place, like the touching scenes with Marcus.

It's not like an extra titjob scene, that you don't have to see, is going to affect the story or the game in any sort of meaningful manner.
do u know why?

cause it will lose stability and will be depended on what majority patrons will vote each month....in some updates u will get bunch of upset person wich dont have what they wanted...one day these who was in majority will became minority and start to be disapointed cause they dont have what they wanted now :)

idk but if u will think about it why somebody would support game witch can have anything diferent kinks each update (even what u dont like) and it will be only matter of money (or who have more patreon accounts :))

Is probably better to tell what kinks u can expect in game from start to maintance stable patrons income than loosing them by voting....

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019
cause it will lose stability and will be depended on what majority patrons will vote each month....in some updates u will get bunch of upset person wich dont have what they wanted...one day these who was in majority will became minority and start to be disapointed cause they dont have what they wanted now :)
1. I fail to understand what you mean by "stability", or where it factors into that at all.
2. It's been my experience that most Patrons that "lost" in the poll will understand why they're not getting the content they voted for.
3. There's always next month's poll and unless you want to vote for things that nobody else wants to see, you won't lose them all.

idk but if u will think about it why somebody would support game witch can have anything diferent kinks each update (even what u dont like) and it will be only matter of money (or who have more patreon accounts :))
Maybe, but then again maybe the dev is relying on Patreon polls for fetish content because they didn't have anything really planned beyond vanilla content and they're either gauging interest or fishing for ideas.
Disclaimer: I have no idea if this is actually the case or not, but I'm operating under that assumption based on the lack of "planned" fetishes in the genre description tags.

BTW to prove my point i will became patron for this month and will vote for most popupar kinks like sharing,swinging,NTR (if there are these in poll :D
Good for you!
While it's too early in this game's life-cycle for me to consider supporting this dev yet (I'll wait until there's a few hours of actual content first), I'm glad that someone else will take up the mantle, even if only for a month. :D
Although since the dev has explicitly stated there won't be any NTR in the game, I wouldn't hold out any hopes for it assuming the dev intends to stick to that.
Sharing and swinging may be possible though.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
maybe you should add a sort of "fetish selector". Some guys want to bang their mother, others want to bang a tranny, others want to get cucked and so on. me for example wouldnt like to play a game in wich more that 50% out of my taste. or combined fetishes... for example Lesbian action (hot) with scat (uncool). But the best way of dealing with this is: you have a project, present it and you keep being responsible for it. Tell the people what you gonna do and then it's up to them if they want to support you or not. the desire to please EVERYONE leads to pleasing NOONE

Reactions: LordSinner

peggyleenou

Feb 2, 2019
That's a great idea.
I've yet to see that implemented in a game.
It'd be cool though.
No way you can implement that.
There would be lots of story/scenes gaps.
Also the amount of work would be huge.
It's better, as someone else already wrote, to stick to your original idea, as long as you have the script finished for the whole story.

Reactions: laeg15

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
you could close sideplots "quests" with special content unrelated to the Mainstory. it could close some "Bad Ends" replaced by a notificationscreen. Or for example 2 picturesets. for those who love men with boobs the girls got a dingeling attached and those who are not a friend of it won't see it. that's a minor change in the pics but would work. but that's only 2 examples... i don't know if it is that easy... i am no developer or artist

peggyleenou

Feb 2, 2019
you could close sideplots "quests" with special content unrelated to the Mainstory. it could close some "Bad Ends" replaced by a notificationscreen. Or for example 2 picturesets. for those who love men with boobs the girls got a dingeling attached and those who are not a friend of it won't see it. that's a minor change in the pics but would work. but that's only 2 examples... i don't know if it is that easy... i am no developer or artist
It won't work.
Think of it as a hybrid car. It's expensive, stupid and hypocritical. :D

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ok - how do I give $$ to the girls for the construction? Seems to be stalled there - not much else going on.
Cascade says to chat with her tonight, but never happens, same with Paige.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Ok - how do I give $$ to the girls for the construction? Seems to be stalled there - not much else going on.
Cascade says to chat with her tonight, but never happens, same with Paige.
Once your RS is 20 u can visit them at night

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
That's gonna take awhile given how slow it seems to progress (unless I am missing something!). Game already told me I have done all the Main Story lines.
yes the game is still young and my render time is high. atm the csp RS for cascade is 24 lily 22 and paige 19 vivian is like 4 or 5

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Reclusive Bay [v0.15.5.4]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.15.5.4]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Reclusive Bay [v0.13]

di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.13]

of Reclusive Bay [v0.1]

di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.1]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-06-20
Version: 0.15.5.4

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes