Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
according to your save file you already encoutnered it her in the hot tub. If you mean the suana encounter you first need to purchase the pool upgrade which is pricey at the moment in the game. :)

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
according to your save file you already encoutnered it her in the hot tub. If you mean the suana encounter you first need to purchase the pool upgrade which is pricey at the moment in the game. :)
ok,so how i can earn money ? because 5000,10000 seems impossible to reach

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Who is the one who makes a mod for this game and makes grinding that stupid money completely pointless. Because that grinding is one of the biggest reasons why people reject this game. No one can grind in these games. First of all, it’s pretty damn tiring and annoying and it’s an artificial way to prolong the duration of the game.

Until there is no mod. Use this. The save file can be found in the game folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Who is the one who makes a mod for this game and makes grinding that stupid money completely pointless. Because that grinding is one of the biggest reasons why people reject this game. No one can grind in these games. First of all, it’s pretty damn tiring and annoying and it’s an artificial way to prolong the duration of the game.

Until there is no mod. Use this. The save file can be found in the game folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

where i need change the money amounts?

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
I seem to be missing a scene for Cascade, Lily and Paige, I can't seem to find them no matter what I try

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Does it matter if the game is running or not? I like your Avatar by the way (y)
It doesn't matter if you edit while the game is on. The save file is kind of not active data so it can be edited at any time as long as you remember to save the editor over the old one and then reload it in the game.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I seem to be missing a scene for Cascade, Lily and Paige, I can't seem to find them no matter what I try
try lockpicking at night with each girl you need 20 RS plus a certain level in lockpicking though. ;)

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
try lockpicking at night with each girl you need 20 RS plus a certain level in lockpicking though. ;)
Oh, I see, I tried lockpicking but since all it did was gain exp, I never tried it again since it was more useful to get exp while getting money on the computer, maybe you could put a hint, something like thinking that if he is good enough he could access the room in the night

Apr 29, 2019
im stuck, i have not enough Energy to work or something else, but i can`t go into Bed for a nap to regain Energie, the Skip button still not funktion.... that sucks, i`m gonna delete this shit....

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Oh, I see, I tried lockpicking but since all it did was gain exp, I never tried it again since it was more useful to get exp while getting money on the computer, maybe you could put a hint, something like thinking that if he is good enough he could access the room in the night
You are absolutely right. I did it on purpose for a "hidden" type scene

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes