NerfMyPP

Apr 15, 2019
kinda stucked in this task..talked to Cascade she said to find her after work.but can't find her anywhere? anyone help pls

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
kinda stucked in this task..talked to Cascade she said to find her after work, but can't find her anywhere? anyone help pls
Sorry for the late reply, you did nothing wrong it is a bug that will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
in the bathroom? yes
Ok, it just didnt update then, I'll look into it, you have 1 scene u can view then you are done with her, its at the house at afternoon (figured Id tell you since the hint system derped)

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
i have new email but when i try to read i have an error
Ok, i see whats going on now, from version .15X email we updated email class. we are looking into that now as for the other issue. earlier you can get it all set right by going into the console and saying meet_paige_at_hot_tub = True (we added in an extra step to complete this scene is why)

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Ok, i see whats going on now, from version .15X email we updated email class. we are looking into that now as for the other issue. earlier you can get it all set right by going into the console and saying meet_paige_at_hot_tub = True (we added in an extra step to complete this scene is why)

sorry im not very expert how i can open the console?

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes