Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Is there some kind of bug when it comes to the quest with the grave? The questlog still tells me to ask Cascade for "directions for my fathers grave" although I already can visit the mausoleum. Thing is I can't do ANYTHING at the mausoleum so I am stuck in this quest. Can someone help?

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The eighth picture i dont know if he is trying to caress her face or slap her. The angle of the arm does not match the visual difference in height unless the guy is missing a humerus.

So maybe he transplanted his upper arm to his Dick cause otherwise he wouldnt be passing the casting process. Devs are tyrants!

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Is there some kind of bug when it comes to the quest with the grave? The questlog still tells me to ask Cascade for "directions for my fathers grave" although I already can visit the mausoleum. Thing is I can't do ANYTHING at the mausoleum so I am stuck in this quest. Can someone help?
Worked for me one day later just going (I think it was Noon/Evening) back to the Mausoleum.

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
It's the hint system outdated? Lot of pending tasks never show up. And can't get the sauna after buying it.

Reactions: Jenzi800

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Leah study is not popping up any reason why?
If you have a glitch with the new quest ystem that was implimented. You can always contact me
and I will straighten everythign out. The common area's where people get stuck will be listed below.
all you have to do is press SHIFT + O to open the console up and then type the command where you are stuck.
You will have to replay through the scenes you probably already seen, but it will get you sqaured away.

if you are stuck on:

"Go talk to the guy by Lily in The Royal" in Marcus questline -- jump talk_to_marcus_about_cascade

"Marcus looks deep in tought. Go talk to him. Then to talk to Eve at the station" -- jump talk_to_marcus_about_eve

'I should talk to Eve, and let her know I am about to talk to Vivian' in Eve's questline -- jump setting_up_for_threesome

"Head to Cuppa Joe, and ask Leah if she wants to study" in Leah story -- jump leah_goes_to_study

Last edited:

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Yes it is noon, it has already been changed in the next update

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Same problem faced. Noon problem

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
what was the last version you played?
You forgot it ? Second last version. I think U changed the hint section when i reported it

Yet to download latest version. Already got Android apk. Will download later

No problem will be there if mc went there at noon

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
You forgot it ? Second last version. I think U changed the hint section when i reported it

Yet to download latest version. Already got Android apk. Will download later

No problem will be there if mc went there at noon
QuestStage('dad_grave', "I should ask Cascade for directions to my father's grave at noon", location = MAUSOLEUM_ENTRANCE, trigger = 'clock.isNoon and mausoleum_unlocked'),

as you can see it has been changed, they take a couple versions to take effect.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes