yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
If you have a glitch with the new quest ystem that was implimented. You can always contact me
and I will straighten everythign out. The common area's where people get stuck will be listed below.
all you have to do is press SHIFT + O to open the console up and then type the command where you are stuck.
You will have to replay through the scenes you probably already seen, but it will get you sqaured away.

if you are stuck on:

"Go talk to the guy by Lily in The Royal" in Marcus questline -- jump talk_to_marcus_about_cascade

"Marcus looks deep in tought. Go talk to him. Then to talk to Eve at the station" -- jump talk_to_marcus_about_eve

'I should talk to Eve, and let her know I am about to talk to Vivian' in Eve's questline -- jump setting_up_for_threesome

"Head to Cuppa Joe, and ask Leah if she wants to study" in Leah story -- jump leah_goes_to_study

so it says to convince cascade, never comes up, eve never wants to talk about stuff even though I did the threesome. I finally got through the Leah one with this though.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
24.1 just few hours ago so someone leak the new patreon version out.
First off that is wrong I run off a 2 week cycle, second is the fact this shouldn't be live yet. I knew this would happen eventually because, well lets face it people do a lot more harm than good as a whole. That being said even though this will hurt the project and NOT help it I will still continue on. Don't be surprised if I am not responding to the thread as much. This level of disloyalty has thoroughly ticked me off.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi
I'm still looking for Lily's 2nd eye candy - Somewhere on the right side of the park

Hope someone can point me in the right direction

Found

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
under the town map same color with the trees
Thanks
I literally found it just now before seeing your post.
I actually had to stand up and look down at my monitor in order to see it.
It was well camouflaged

May 14, 2020
First off that is wrong I run off a 2 week cycle, second is the fact this shouldn't be live yet. I knew this would happen eventually because, well lets face it people do a lot more harm than good as a whole. That being said even though this will hurt the project and NOT help it I will still continue on. Don't be surprised if I am not responding to the thread as much. This level of disloyalty has thoroughly ticked me off.
Don't understand me wrong, I get where you're coming from. But there's one part in your comment I don't know how to feel about:
"Don't be surprised if I am not responding to the thread as much. This level of disloyalty has thoroughly ticked me off."

1. You're on a pirate site and you want to get paid, this site has NEVER been on your side. Its a good place to gather feedback that's about it.
2. Disloyalty...? That can only tick you off if you thought they were loyal to begin with. Its a pirate site. People share leaks. Big deal.

I'm not saying this to try and hurt you or whatever. I'm saying this mostly so you know what to expect from here. Hell I would bet 99% on here has never supported anything on patreon.

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
why can't i speak to marcus on the quest? go talk the guy by lily in the royal?
head to cuppa joe and ask leah for study cant speak with her

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I caught this bug in one of the previous versions. I think it was 21st or 22nd. I thought it will be fixed in the next versions, but no. Is it somehow being treated or do you need to start a new game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS: the quests were completed, at least at the time the bug occurred

Crippy

May 28, 2018
why can't i speak to marcus on the quest? go talk the guy by lily in the royal?
head to cuppa joe and ask leah for study cant speak with her
Go back one page...SS, provided a solution to get past those.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I caught this bug in one of the previous versions. I think it was 21st or 22nd. I thought it will be fixed in the next versions, but no. Is it somehow being treated or do you need to start a new game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS: the quests were completed, at least at the time the bug occurred
SS is aware of it and it is getting fixed. In the meantime, if you would go back one page and read the board, you will see that SS gave the solution to those.

Reactions: mag5246

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
SS is aware of it and it is getting fixed. In the meantime, if you would go back one page and read the board, you will see that SS gave the solution to those.
Hell, I thought this was a long-passed question and I would have to flip through 15 pages to find the answer.
Now I understand how "that guy" feels)
Thanks!

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Is there a game guide, sometimes I have a gray dialogue box and can't select this dialogue option?

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes