Crippy

May 28, 2018
Is there a game guide, sometimes I have a gray dialogue box and can't select this dialogue option?
The HINT system, although does not always tell you exactly what to do, gives you enough to get you thinking.

If the HINT does not show up you may have a corrupt load and might have to do a new download.

If a choice is grayed out, then you don't have high enough stats yet.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
How do you raise SL? There is zero feedback for any talking topics so its hard to see what does what... its also stupid that you can miss so many dialog options just playing the game by not having enough SL. Feels pretty bad to play.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
How do you raise SL? There is zero feedback for any talking topics so its hard to see what does what... its also stupid that you can miss so many dialog options just playing the game by not having enough SL. Feels pretty bad to play.
Points are based on choices that are made.

Which one are you having problems with?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Points are based on choices that are made.

Which one are you having problems with?
Literally every dialog option. Every single scripted scene that pops up has had an option grey'd out and missed dialog because of it.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Literally every dialog option. Every single scripted scene that pops up has had an option grey'd out and missed dialog because of it.
Then it does not seem like you have progressed the story far enough. If you would like to provide specifics, I will try and help.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I guess its too buggy to play? Sent me to the convenience story for wine, I return home, to meet Cascade in the Kitchen but she is no where to be found. Grey icon for home on world map. Tried closing and restarting. Ok defragged that solid state drive, restarted game revisited the store and returned home found Cascade this time. Strange.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I guess its too buggy to play? Sent me to the convenience story for wine, I return home, to meet Cascade in the Kitchen but she is no where to be found. Grey icon for home on world map. Tried closing and restarting. Ok defragged that solid state drive, restarted game revisited the store and returned home found Cascade this time. Strange.
If I had to guess, you are playing 24.1, which was released before beta testing. It was not released by SS...so not all the issues have been resolved. 23.1 is the current released version.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Man the one panty shoot i got looks good but this game is a mess in terms of ui
why green an black ? it hurts the eyes
and even widout the color is confusing as f it tells you to get changed you need to randomy click as a mad man in the closet to istead of pointing out where the chloths are so you can get change and after i manage to get changed it tells me to see if Cascade is ready (no idea where to do that) she is not waiting for me in the park and clicking on her room doesn't help
so overall the hints system is flawed
a shame looked decent

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Man the one panty shoot i got looks good but this game is a mess in terms of ui
why green an black ? it hurts the eyes
and even widout the color is confusing as f it tells you to get changed you need to randomy click as a mad man in the closet to istead of pointing out where the chloths are so you can get change and after i manage to get changed it tells me to see if Cascade is ready (no idea where to do that) she is not waiting for me in the park and clicking on her room doesn't help
so overall the hints system is flawed
a shame looked decent
the dressers are mouse over, I'm sorry if thats too difficult. Nothing I can do for ya.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Then it does not seem like you have progressed the story far enough. If you would like to provide specifics, I will try and help.
Nah its all good I just used the renpy editor and boosted the stats. The scenes in this game are super not worth trying to find the right dialog choice for.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Nah its all good I just used the renpy editor and boosted the stats. The scenes in this game are super not worth trying to find the right dialog choice for.
Yeah well in the beginning scenes couldn't be seen unless you had high enough stats and there was crying for that too, so damned if you do, and damned if you don't. Renpy editor.... Lawl...

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Yeah well in the beginning scenes couldn't be seen unless you had high enough stats and there was crying for that too, so damned if you and damned if don't. Renpy editor.... Lawl...
That is exactly what I'm talking about. Most of the early choices had 2 positive responses and 1 negative, and the reactions you get from the 2 positives didn't give any indication on what kind of points you receive. Basically you need to constantly be checking the computer to see the effect your choices are having on the characters, and you have to make sure the choice you are choosing boosts SL, because those points are wayyyyyyy more strict. If you miss one of the options you are missing out on scenes.

There is just an illusion of choice, you basically have to pick the 1 correct option or you miss scenes. Sorry, but its not even close to being worth the constant reloading it would take to keep correcting the correct choice, so hell yes I'm boosting the stats.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
That is exactly what I'm talking about. Most of the early choices had 2 positive responses and 1 negative, and the reactions you get from the 2 positives didn't give any indication on what kind of points you receive. Basically you need to constantly be checking the computer to see the effect your choices are having on the characters, and you have to make sure the choice you are choosing boosts SL, because those points are wayyyyyyy more strict. If you miss one of the options you are missing out on scenes.

There is just an illusion of choice, you basically have to pick the 1 correct option or you miss scenes. Sorry, but its not even close to being worth the constant reloading it would take to keep correcting the correct choice, so hell yes I'm boosting the stats.
You do realize I have choices in there that will dictate the outcome of the story right? lol

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
You do realize I have choices in there that will dictate the outcome of the story right? lol
Ok? Like I said, It just isn't worth reloading over and over trying to find the correct way to play the game. Until that is addressed the best way to play it is just slap a mod in, boost your stats and pick which option you find is the best.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Ok? Like I said, It just isn't worth reloading over and over trying to find the correct way to play the game. Until that is addressed the best way to play it is just slap a mod in, boost your stats and pick which option you find is the best.
You are not understanding what I'm saying so you do you boo.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I had miss some clue or anything, but I replayed the whole game, get almost all task fnished except for Paige, and pool, sauna and shower never show up, even if I buyed them all. Even talked wirh the construction guy at the bar, he told something about sleeping in the sauna, but no sauna at all.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes