Oct 29, 2017
go to the location at noon after you talked to Cascade and have gotten the directions.
I'm stuck here too, when I try to talk to Cascade on Noon at The Royal, there's no way to talk about a grave... and she's nowhere else to be found at this time....

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I'm stuck here too, when I try to talk to Cascade on Noon at The Royal, there's no way to talk about a grave... and she's nowhere else to be found at this time....
after you talk to her then go to the grave site on the map. or is it already unlocked?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Reclusive Bay [v0.25.2] [Sacred Sage] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.59 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 621 MB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 1.56 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 587 MB
- - -

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: koko0125

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
I'm playing hell trying to find Leah's eyecandy 3 and 4 in the bar. Could you narrow it down a bit, like which section of the bar they're in? Or if there's specific times during those days they appear?

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
I have seen others post on this and didn't see any answer but the construction app is not showing up. I am to the point i need it for the main story. Can't get into Cascade's room even though I have more then 20RS.

Last edited:

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Help me, please
I cant progress with main story.
I cant trigger the event "I want to visit my Dad again"
I went to Mausoleum every time of the day and even so I dont know what to do.

BTW there is aa bug with Cascade replay scenes

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
If its one thing that really pisses me off its what just happened to Cascade in this update. If she didnt have enough problems why the fuck do that to her. first you force her to deal with that prick then you pull that shit. I have seen people struggle with addiction what you just did to Cascade is really fucking low.

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
I liked the update but what you did with cascade that is fucked up shes been clean for a long time and see was happy in the house and the mc and the girls but then u have her deal with that bastard and then u make him get her addicted to the drug again thats fucked now we are gonna be stuck seeing he struggle with that for a long time and thats not right i like your game but the pissed me off there was no need to fuck her up like that especially since she pretty much the main girl and she help with bringing the other girls into the harem if this doesnt get resolved rather quickly before she destroyed im gonna hate this game so much

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I liked the update but what you did with cascade that is fucked up shes been clean for a long time and see was happy in the house and the mc and the girls but then u have her deal with that bastard and then u make him get her addicted to the drug again thats fucked now we are gonna be stuck seeing he struggle with that for a long time and thats not right i like your game but the pissed me off there was no need to fuck her up like that especially since she pretty much the main girl and she help with bringing the other girls into the harem if this doesnt get resolved rather quickly before she destroyed im gonna hate this game so much
She was a addict once a addict always a addict. That one shot will set her back months to a year at least. The mc needs to know right now what happened to get her back off it and monitor her 24/7 because now her body will crave it and if she doesnt get immediate support she will go down hill fast and be right back where she was when the mc and his father first found her. I hope this dev realizes what he just did to her cause this isnt a fucking joking matter. This is the absolute worst thing you could do to a addict.

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
She was a addict once a addict always a addict. That one shot will set her back months to a year at least. The mc needs to know right now what happened to get her back off it and monitor her 24/7 because now her body will crave it and if she doesnt get immediate support she will go down hill fast and be right back where she was when the mc and his father first found her. I hope this dev realizes what he just did to her cause this isnt a fucking joking matter. This is the absolute worst thing you could do to a addict.
yea i agree i hope they realize and dont fuck this up because if she becomes to addicted that its gonna completely destroy the whole story

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
yea i agree i hope they realize and dont fuck this up because if she becomes to addicted that its gonna completely destroy the whole story
its too late she already is. addicts fight the cravings for the rest of their life. its a daily struggle. what he just did put her cravings from 10 to 1000 the second that plunger was pushed.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
unofficial android port of Reclusive Bay 0.25.2 + Compressed

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
You logic is exactly what I was aiming for. This scene was designed to show the struggle an addict has. As a spoiler. If you like Cascade before this scene you will like Cascade at the end as well. :) # Cascadefavorites

Reactions: Xypher

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I have seen others post on this and didn't see any answer but the construction app is not showing up. I am to the point i need it for the main story. Can't get into Cascade's room even though I have more then 20RS.
open console type

Paige.is_tittybank_unlocked = True

if that doesnt fix it do

Cascade.is_tittybank_unlocked = True

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Help me, please
I cant progress with main story.
I cant trigger the event "I want to visit my Dad again"
I went to Mausoleum every time of the day and even so I dont know what to do.

BTW there is aa bug with Cascade replay scenes
Go there in the afternoon. I justfixed the replay so next patch that will be corrected.

Reactions: herreraaa
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes