GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Also, did somebody found the eyecandy in the "right side of the park"? My eyes are already sore.

Nevermind, found it.

Last edited:

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I had miss some clue or anything, but I replayed the whole game, get almost all task fnished except for Paige, and pool, sauna and shower never show up, even if I buyed them all. Even talked wirh the construction guy at the bar, he told something about sleeping in the sauna, but no sauna at all.
When you go into the computer and click on the construction icon, does it tell you that you have purchased everything for the house and for the restaurant?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Have you went there to check on the construction progress. You meet the guy doing the building.
I found the guy in the entrance after purchase the new wing. After that, never show up again, but found him in the bar and talked about pool and sauna as if where constructed.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I found the guy in the entrance after purchase the new wing. After that, never show up again, but found him in the bar and talked about pool and sauna as if where constructed.
OK...I will do a fresh run through to see if I can replicate the issue.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
You need to roam around your house. I would recommend starting in the kitchen and pay particular attention to the arrows on the screen.
But... no arroes in screen, just the upper map to navigate through the house, you have the old arrows?

Never mind, found the choice in Options, didn't noticed it before.

Reactions: Crippy

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Im having problems with this 2 quests. I cant go forward in none of them.
Its just a matter of points with the girls??

1637408048103.png

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Im having problems with this 2 quests. I cant go forward in none of them.
Its just a matter of points with the girls??

View attachment 1509484
If you have a glitch with the new quest ystem that was implimented. You can always contact me
and I will straighten everythign out. The common area's where people get stuck will be listed below.
all you have to do is press SHIFT + O to open the console up and then type the command where you are stuck.
You will have to replay through the scenes you probably already seen, but it will get you sqaured away.

if you are stuck on:

"Go talk to the guy by Lily in The Royal" in Marcus questline -- jump talk_to_marcus_about_cascade

"Marcus looks deep in tought. Go talk to him. Then to talk to Eve at the station" -- jump talk_to_marcus_about_eve

'I should talk to Eve, and let her know I am about to talk to Vivian' in Eve's questline -- jump setting_up_for_threesome

"Head to Cuppa Joe, and ask Leah if she wants to study" in Leah story -- jump leah_goes_to_study

"I should talk to Eve. She clearly wants to ask me something." -- jump eve_asks_about_visiting_vivian

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
If you have a glitch with the new quest ystem that was implimented. You can always contact me
and I will straighten everythign out. The common area's where people get stuck will be listed below.
all you have to do is press SHIFT + O to open the console up and then type the command where you are stuck.
You will have to replay through the scenes you probably already seen, but it will get you sqaured away.

if you are stuck on:

"Go talk to the guy by Lily in The Royal" in Marcus questline -- jump talk_to_marcus_about_cascade

"Marcus looks deep in tought. Go talk to him. Then to talk to Eve at the station" -- jump talk_to_marcus_about_eve

'I should talk to Eve, and let her know I am about to talk to Vivian' in Eve's questline -- jump setting_up_for_threesome

"Head to Cuppa Joe, and ask Leah if she wants to study" in Leah story -- jump leah_goes_to_study

"I should talk to Eve. She clearly wants to ask me something." -- jump eve_asks_about_visiting_vivian
Thanks!

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Decent game, but the text colour is terrible. Anyway, I can change the colour of the text so it's not so bad against the background? Find it very hard to read at times.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes