Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I liked the update but what you did with cascade that is fucked up shes been clean for a long time and see was happy in the house and the mc and the girls but then u have her deal with that bastard and then u make him get her addicted to the drug again thats fucked now we are gonna be stuck seeing he struggle with that for a long time and thats not right i like your game but the pissed me off there was no need to fuck her up like that especially since she pretty much the main girl and she help with bringing the other girls into the harem if this doesnt get resolved rather quickly before she destroyed im gonna hate this game so much
This was my emotion as well as I played through as well. It was also what I was aiming for. So now begs the question What can the MC do to correct what has happened? That will be the following scenes to come. As the story progresses and characters overcoming the tribulations in their life brings them closer together.

Reactions: Xypher

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
There is a jump command to trigger this scene? bcs Iam trying to go there in the afternoon but nothing happens
What does your hint system say. A jump command doesnt fix the problem, the next time there is a scene in that zone it will more than likely happen again.

Reactions: herreraaa

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Just found this game couple days ago. Surprisingly liked it. And then...this. You should have left that shit in her past man. No one wants to see that character go through that shit AGAIN. It feels cheap.

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I get this error when I try both of those commands.
Sorry that is to check it. Been a crazy morning so far. Here this is the correct thing to say.

$ Paige.unlock_tittybank()
then for cascade if it doesnt work (requires both to unlock app and you are missing one of these somehow)

$ Cascade.unlock_tittybank()

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm with the others here, I feel bad for Cascade and I don't want her becoming an addict again. You really nailed the emotional impact and attachment for Cascade here!

I hope she doesn't start stealing or deceiving people to score another hit. Or worst, she starts banging other dudes to score a hit at any means necessary. I hope none of these scenarios will occur though...

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I'm with the others here, I feel bad for Cascade and I don't want her becoming an addict again. You really nailed the emotional impact and attachment for Cascade here!

I hope she doesn't start stealing or deceiving people to score another hit. Or worst, she starts banging other dudes to score a hit at any means necessary. I hope none of these scenarios will occur though...
Oh hell no man. I got a few of my own favorites but Cascade was the first model I ever made in Daz3d if that gives you any clue :) Ultimately Im writing a story and in evey story there is cause and effect, conflict and problem solving. Aka, Cascade will be doing nothing that any player would hate. No trying to sleep around to score, no stealing etc. The MC will save the day :)

Reactions: Xypher

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Oh hell no man. I got a few of my own favorites but Cascade was the first model I ever made in Daz3d if that gives you any clue :) Ultimately Im writing a story and in evey story there is cause and effect, conflict and problem solving. Aka, Cascade will be doing nothing that any player would hate. No trying to sleep around to score, no stealing etc. The MC will save the day :)
yep that is why she was druged....liked it....went home a quickly came to her room to take another shit...(not even told MC)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
yep that is why she was druged....liked it....went home a quickly came to her room to take another shit...(not even told MC)
Yea I know I dont think this dev really understands how those types of drugs work. Unless he plans on stretching the next couple updates out over a 6 month to a years time and she instead came straight home to the mc and told him.... which she didnt and of course like a typical addict immediately hid it. this is not a quick fix in a update or two this is now another long term deal for her and if she acts like a typical addict she wont say anything so unless the mc is super smart and can read her mind it could be a while before he really notices anything. This cant just be fixed in the morning while they are having a cup of coffee.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Yea I know I dont think this dev really understands how those types of drugs work. Unless he plans on stretching the next couple updates out over a 6 month to a years time and she instead came straight home to the mc and told him.... which she didnt and of course like a typical addict immediately hid it. this is not a quick fix in a update or two this is now another long term deal for her and if she acts like a typical addict she wont say anything so unless the mc is super smart and can read her mind it could be a while before he really notices anything. This cant just be fixed in the morning while they are having a cup of coffee.
Nah it will be over a cup of Tea. Yanno because I know nothing about drugs.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
at least it was good move for antagonist...now he have more power around her than mc...

if she would at least told mc what happend and that she need his help to get out from this shit, it would not be so bad....but after this she will do anything to get her fix....like we saw to take another pils...and they are free only for first time....

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
ya not like holdings someones life over her head wasnt enough motivation lets get a addict rehooked so we can control her even more.... I mean its pretty easy to get off that shit and only gets easier every time... tomorrow she will wake up right as rain forget all about those pills... hell she will probably flush them down the toilet like a good little junkie.......

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Can't trigger the Leah and Eve events. Leah wants to study but can't get that to happen. Eve wants to talk and still nothing for that event. All other events are caught up.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Can't trigger the Leah and Eve events. Leah wants to study but can't get that to happen. Eve wants to talk and still nothing for that event. All other events are caught up.
Please do a search using the phrase jump. It should get you the answers you are needing.

CyanideButter

Jul 7, 2018
Stuck on "need to check up on Vivian at work around noon"

I can't find her anywhere. I forgot where she is or something

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes