Jul 21, 2019
i,m sorry but my understanding of NTR. and i quote fromthe urban dictionary . Meaning "cuckold" in short, the main protagonists loved ones are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. Just to answer the troll comment , i,ve never posted anything before EVER i really enjoyed this game was touched by the characters story lines sorry to waste your time.
It's fine if you don't like characters being forced to take drugs.
Really.

But it's not NTR.
It's not even related to NTR.

The fundamental basis of NTR involves jealousy.
UrbanDictionary does have it's own definition, and like any other word definitions vary.
F95Zone tries to make a more solid definition as many people on this site [quite mistakenly] believe that NTR ranges from cuckholdry to literally anything involving literally any character besides the MC even so much as looking at a love interest.

Cuckholdry (or being "cucked") means you actively enjoy watching your partner be pleasured by another.
You get off on that.
That's what it means.

NTR, or Netorare, means you get a feeling of jealousy from being [typically] forced to view some sort of sex act with your partner where you are an unwitting or unwilling participant.

Many people hate NTR in games.
Many people also love it.

As such, it's a highly sensitive topic to be discussing, usually causes flame wars, and generally annoys everyone in the thread including the dev -- who in this case, is fairly active on the thread and is actively trying to help people.

Feel free to complain about anything in the game, but at least call it what it is.
There's a tag list at https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/.

Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
thanks for putting me right, it was the forced drug taking.I just got really deep into the charactors its driving me nuts now to see where this goes

Reactions: uncle_badtouch

BishoujoHelper

Jan 2, 2018
Was hoping this had been fixed in the latest release after I noticed it in v0.24.1, but seeing it still in v0.25.2 code:
file game\cascade_scenes.rpy
line 818 (below "label cum_in_mouth_cascade1():")
has a syntax typo:
Casacde "It's time to wake up!"
should be
Cascade "It's time to wake up!"

The error causes a crash during the "Cascade dream blowjob" scene, but only if you choose "CUM IN HER MOUTH", because "Exception: Sayer 'Casacde' is not defined."

If you do a global search/replace to fix this, it would also catch the two uses of "casacde_MC_bedroom1()" elsewhere in the same file, but those don't matter as long as they match, and hopefully that label isn't referred to in other files.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Was hoping this had been fixed in the latest release after I noticed it in v0.24.1, but seeing it still in v0.25.2 code:
has a syntax typo:
should be

The error causes a crash during the "Cascade dream blowjob" scene, but only if you choose "CUM IN HER MOUTH", because "Exception: Sayer 'Casacde' is not defined."

If you do a global search/replace to fix this, it would also catch the two uses of "casacde_MC_bedroom1()" elsewhere in the same file, but those don't matter as long as they match, and hopefully that label isn't referred to in other files.
Good catch...I will let SS know so that he can take a look at it.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
has a syntax typo:
should be

Can't fix what I never knew about. Fixed now. Probably added flavor text after I already tested the scene. Not changing the labels because it ties into encounters and also quest system. Thanks for the find! :)

Last edited:

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
I am stuck on Eve , It says I should talk to Eve , she clearly wants to ask me something , no matter what i do or try and talk to her, it don't seem to happen

BishoujoHelper

Jan 2, 2018
Oops, found another crash. Don't know if the "Gallery" menu option is supposed to work, but when I chose Cascade:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It worked for all of the other girls though.
Except that some of them had a brief screen message like "ALERT! CANNOT FIND EMAIL TO SEND! Character: Eve, Progress: 6" for example at the end of the threesome.
This was for the first time playing v0.25.2 after doing a lot with v0.24.1.

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Oops, found another crash. Don't know if the "Gallery" menu option is supposed to work, but when I chose Cascade:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It worked for all of the other girls though.
Except that some of them had a brief screen message like "ALERT! CANNOT FIND EMAIL TO SEND! Character: Eve, Progress: 6" for example at the end of the threesome.
This was for the first time playing v0.25.2 after doing a lot with v0.24.1.
That makes sense, because the emails haven't loaded in yet from the main menu. Thanks, I missed this.

Just fixed the email issue with multiple girls. Also the Cascade image missing was my dumbass fault because of not changing a file from png to webp. That is corrected in the upcoming release.

Last edited:
Reactions: guipermitted

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
I seem to be stuck with leah, it says i need to ask if she wants to study but i allready did that to my knowledge. Also stuck on Eve, she seems to want to ask me something but she never asks me something.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I seem to be stuck with leah, it says i need to ask if she wants to study but i allready did that to my knowledge. Also stuck on Eve, she seems to want to ask me something but she never asks me something.
same thing was posted liked 5 posts, up. dev notes.

guipermitted

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
Like the game, the characters ( women ) are really exciting; therefore I got a few questions :
- does scenes which can be found in the "Replay scenes" of the computer are already available to unlock with the current version ( 0.25.2 ), nor they are scenes not yet implemented ?
- I didn't managed to unlock some scenes, despite numerous tries : is it on purpose, nor I missed something ?
Sorry if those questions were already responded, didn't find answers.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Like the game, the characters ( women ) are really exciting; therefore I got a few questions :
- does scenes which can be found in the "Replay scenes" of the computer are already available to unlock with the current version ( 0.25.2 ), nor they are scenes not yet implemented ?
- I didn't managed to unlock some scenes, despite numerous tries : is it on purpose, nor I missed something ?
Sorry if those questions were already responded, didn't find answers.
That is a great question. and it's always lovely to hear you are enjoying the game. ATM there is only 1 split path decision which unlocks 1 lewd or another. ATM there is a tiny little bug on the main menu gallery OUTSIDE of the game where you can see all your collected Lewd scenes. (The bug is fixed now is the next patch in 5 days.) I put the the replayable scenes in as the game develops. So all scenes and collectables are indeed obtainable.

guipermitted

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
That is a great question. and it's always lovely to hear you are enjoying the game. ATM there is only 1 split path decision which unlocks 1 lewd or another. ATM there is a tiny little bug on the main menu gallery OUTSIDE of the game where you can see all your collected Lewd scenes. (The bug is fixed now is the next patch in 5 days.) I put the the replayable scenes in as the game develops. So all scenes and collectables are indeed obtainable.
Well I experience the Cascade "Replay scenes" crash - see above u fixed this - ( every time, so bad for me, Cascade is my favourite - alongside Vivian, these two ( or mores ) in one scene dude, and I Patreon u a worth amount of cash :=)
So far I unlocked Cascade night dream and the quickie at the restaurant; don't have any clue on how to unlock the third one...
Any hint ?;)

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Well I experience the Cascade "Replay scenes" crash - see above u fixed this - ( every time, so bad for me, Cascade is my favourite - alongside Vivian, these two ( or mores ) in one scene dude, and I Patreon u a worth amount of cash :=)
So far I unlocked Cascade night dream and the quickie at the restaurant; don't have any clue on how to unlock the third one...
Any hint ?;)
try lockpicking :p And i do like the idea of threesome's I did this with vivian and eve but man... you talking about a lot of trouble, that scene was a pain to put together XD sucks because I will probably end up redoing it at some point because my animation skills are about 1000 times better now.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
try lockpicking :p And i do like the idea of threesome's I did this with vivian and eve but man... you talking about a lot of trouble, that scene was a pain to put together XD sucks because I will probably end up redoing it at some point because my animation skills are about 1000 times better now.
I worry about that as well I have done a few so animations and they are a pain in the ass. We can only get better as they say.

Reactions: Crippy

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I worry about that as well I have done a few so animations and they are a pain in the ass. We can only get better as they say.
I found a good way to do them but you need a beefy GPU to do it. I have a 3060 and I will say i think that is probably the bottomline card id use for the style of animation I am doing. What I wouldn't do for a 3090 ;_;

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes