SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I found a good way to do them but you need a beefy GPU to do it. I have a 3060 and I will say i think that is probably the bottomline card id use for the style of animation I am doing. What I wouldn't do for a 3090 ;_;
I'm now running a 3080ti. I tried using those aniblocks but they kept doing wacky shit. i might start with them to set the base poses and save the poses though. Then i reset the scenes and use some sort of item like a pen or something from props as guide pins. I did a lot of fabrication work over the years and first thing i could think of was putting pins in to line up the body parts. I would place the first one in say the foot and embed it into the model then duplicate it and move it into a separate transform. then every time i move a frame if the main body pin moves i would tweak it back over the other and line them up again and do that frame by frame so the limbs stay in a spot while the rest of the body moves.

guipermitted

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
try lockpicking :p And i do like the idea of threesome's I did this with vivian and eve but man... you talking about a lot of trouble, that scene was a pain to put together XD sucks because I will probably end up redoing it at some point because my animation skills are about 1000 times better now.
Humm so lockpicking is the key :whistle:
Yeah the scene with Vivi and Eve is fine art, one of my fav :cool: and now thinking u consider improve it...

Reactions: Crippy

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Like the game, the characters ( women ) are really exciting; therefore I got a few questions :
- does scenes which can be found in the "Replay scenes" of the computer are already available to unlock with the current version ( 0.25.2 ), nor they are scenes not yet implemented ?
- I didn't managed to unlock some scenes, despite numerous tries : is it on purpose, nor I missed something ?
Sorry if those questions were already responded, didn't find answers.
I am with you there. Cascade and Vivian are at the top. Lily is only a whisper behind and Paige is really growing on me. Summer will probably shoot up the ladder in the next update. Eve, I don't know, I just haven't warmed up to her yet...not totally anyhow.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of
Reclusive Bay [v0.25.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan
Reclusive Bay [v0.25.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of
Reclusive Bay [v0.22.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan
Reclusive Bay [v0.22.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-12-01
Version: 0.25.2

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Wawere

Jan 22, 2017
- Any walkthrough mode that shows how variables change with each dialog option?
- Or does anyone know the PC/NPC variable names so I can adjust using console?

Also compressed, when?

Thanks in advance! :)

Reactions: Punto
Sep 26, 2018
I totally hate when devs don't put "sandbox" in the tags: what a waste of a download.

I understand you, nobody sane in the brain would ever play a sandbox so not putting the tag is beneficial, but still it shouldn't be allowed

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Reclusive Bay [v0.26.0] [Sacred Sage] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,71 GB / 558 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.26.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,67 GB / 524 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.26.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I have a new quest that seems to be stuck. "Talk to Marcus after you convinced Cascade." I didn't see this one in the list of bugged quests in the dev notes. Everything else says "That's all for this version." and there are no more dialog options for Cascade. I thought this was something new for 0.26.0, but I loaded up 0.25.2 and I guess I missed it because it isn't complete there, either.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I have a new quest that seems to be stuck. "Talk to Marcus after you convinced Cascade." I didn't see this one in the list of bugged quests in the dev notes. Everything else says "That's all for this version." and there are no more dialog options for Cascade. I thought this was something new for 0.26.0, but I loaded up 0.25.2 and I guess I missed it because it isn't complete there, either.
Right you rejected Marcus right? dont want to get him pictures correct?

use this

quests_handler.quests['marcus'].finish()

Reactions: JackMiejov

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] Reclusive Bay [v0.40] [Sacred Sage] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.33GB
Repack size: 530MB

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

Give a LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
This does not work, it just starts a new line in the editor after entering it.
right its a dummy label, its for tracking look at your hint system now
This does not work, it just starts a new line in the editor after entering it.
jump leah_goes_to_study
there is dialog and after dialog it jumps u to the coffee shop check spelling and dont forget the underscores

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes