Crippy

May 28, 2018
When we look for new games to play we read what the game is about. So that will drag our interest into the game. I've played at least 5 games that started with this plot and skipped a lot of others for not be willing to take it anymore. So no, I haven't even tried the game. I look for good stories in the game at least, or even if they don't have good stories, if I see the dev at least put some effort in try and create something with a different plot, I will try and support it.
And I agree with you. I look at a game and if I don't like the description or if I don't like the presence of certain tags, then I don't give that game another thought.
Where you and I differ, I do not go onto that games' board and leave a crappy comment. I simply move on to the next game that catches my eye and/or interest.
I just think it is counter-productive to bash a dev based on such limited information and in the end, it doesn't add any value.

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of
Reclusive Bay [v0.26.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan
Reclusive Bay [v0.26.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of
Reclusive Bay [v0.25.2]

di un fan
Reclusive Bay [v0.25.2]

of
Reclusive Bay [v0.22.1]

di un fan
Reclusive Bay [v0.22.1]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-12-15
Version: 0.26.0

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
And I agree with you. I look at a game and if I don't like the description or if I don't like the presence of certain tags, then I don't give that game another thought.
Where you and I differ, I do not go onto that games' board and leave a crappy comment. I simply move on to the next game that catches my eye and/or interest.
I just think it is counter-productive to bash a dev based on such limited information and in the end, it doesn't add any value.
I don't usually do this either. but sometimes it is tiring, so I just speak up my mind. I don't think it is crime either tell people you are tired of the same plot over and over again. You could earn more by doing something original. So, unfortunately, I gave my opinion here. It is not counter productive. If he had anything else to add other than the same old same old, he would start the description with that. A criticism sometimes helps people to improve and it is a feedback given from the public that actually play these kind of games. We are not a lot of people.
If we start to make the culture of just move on to the next and don't say anything, I think they will never know what they are doing wrong and how they can improve. I just don't wanna wake up from comas anymore, with my dead dad and stuff. But since you are trying to counter my arguments about the game I will download and play it, and if it looks like all the other ones with the same plots I've played untill now, I will come back here. Cheers!

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I don't usually do this either. but sometimes it is tiring, so I just speak up my mind. I don't think it is crime either tell people you are tired of the same plot over and over again. You could earn more by doing something original. So, unfortunately, I gave my opinion here. It is not counter productive. If he had anything else to add other than the same old same old, he would start the description with that. A criticism sometimes helps people to improve and it is a feedback given from the public that actually play these kind of games. We are not a lot of people.
If we start to make the culture of just move on to the next and don't say anything, I think they will never know what they are doing wrong and how they can improve. I just don't wanna wake up from comas anymore, with my dead dad and stuff. But since you are trying to counter my arguments about the game I will download and play it, and if it looks like all the other ones with the same plots I've played untill now, I will come back here. Cheers!
Look forward to it. What I look even more forward to is seeing your original game idea on the board soon. Cause you obviously know what everybody wants, yet no one has delivered on.

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
I cant seem to get these three event unlocked. no matter what time i go and try for the past 2 updates.
anyone knows if its a bug or am i missing something?
image_2021-12-17_205703.png

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Look forward to it. What I look even more forward to is seeing your original game idea on the board soon. Cause you obviously know what everybody wants, yet no one has delivered on.
So in your mind, if I criticize the idea of a game, me, as a costumer, as someone who actually buy vn's will have to create my own games ideas from now on? I don't know what everybody wants, but there are a thousand of games like this out there. And it is just not worth it. Just imagine. VN's are not something that people are spending a lot of money in it. There are just a few successful developers out there. And if they all are going to create the same story people will just do like me, skip it and not support it. If you are trying to protect this thread so much from everything I am saying, you should let me speak my mind about it instead of trying to make me create my own VN's. I am on the other side of the creation. The side who will play and support if I like it. And you are just being annoying because you didnt like my opinion, but lets give it a go.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
So in your mind, if I criticize the idea of a game, me, as a costumer, as someone who actually buy vn's will have to create my own games ideas from now on? I don't know what everybody wants, but there are a thousand of games like this out there. And it is just not worth it. Just imagine. VN's are not something that people are spending a lot of money in it. There are just a few successful developers out there. And if they all are going to create the same story people will just do like me, skip it and not support it. If you are trying to protect this thread so much from everything I am saying, you should let me speak my mind about it instead of trying to make me create my own VN's. I am on the other side of the creation. The side who will play and support if I like it. And you are just being annoying because you didnt like my opinion, but lets give it a go.
*eats popcorn* I understand your point of view. I get it. Look at all the college VN's out there. Yet they are still very popular. They get old for me. Every player likes something different. I knew coming into this not everyone is going to like my game. Hell I had a lot of hate when I first started I just made changes to improve Reclusive Bay. No matter how good the renders are, or the story or the animations someone will not like it. It's just part of it. No skin off my back. Thanks for trying it regardless though. *cheers*

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
*eats popcorn* I understand your point of view. I get it. Look at all the college VN's out there. Yet they are still very popular. They get old for me. Every player likes something different. I knew coming into this not everyone is going to like my game. Hell I had a lot of hate when I first started I just made changes to improve Reclusive Bay. No matter how good the renders are, or the story or the animations someone will not like it. It's just part of it. No skin off my back. Thanks for trying it regardless though. *cheers*
Honestly there is no hate in my comment. Don't take it as hate. I made a comment about seeing the same plot a lot lately and that I will just skip it (I see you changed the description), but the guy who was quoting and replying to my comments was taking it personally. Can you imagine if you gonna buy a book and the synopsis of them all says starts with a guy who recently came out of a coma with his dad being deceased from the same accident, he got the house, bla, bla? I wasn't going to come back here, but the guy kept quoting and argumenting over my opinion. SO if there is any "hate" is about his way of trying to "fight" my single comment. My opinion was given once and that was it.
College VN's there are a lot of things you can explore. I don't think I am allowed to give examples, because I had edited posts before from moderators for doing it. And if you read the description of a few of those college games, they have a different plot to start with, even if it is imerged in a college life. Some will try to copy others, and those I will skip.
Anyway. You changed the description of your game. I downloaded the game because of that guy, and I will be forced to give my opinion later, because if I will play it I have to comment about it now.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
hi
stuck same as you
https://f95zone.to/attachments/1549974/
so started new game
now stuck
in dinning room meet cascade in moring to see if she ok after argument?

very buggy game , im not RESTARTING GAME AGAIN/////

fix the bugs
No, you need to complete paiges side story first where she argues in the kitchen. as for the other try looking on any page in the last 20 pages you will see go to dev notes. Bugs are fixed. User just doesnt follow directions.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes