King_of_Queens

Oct 3, 2020
WHEN a certain limit is exceeded, it can no longer be forgotten or skipped. Then the game is ruined. Same thing with NTR. If the gamemaker spoils the best LI, then there is no interest in continuing. Therefore, it would be good to put it behind a button so that people can play the game in peace without complete anger and rage. The main purpose of the games is to entertain and not to increase the rage or anger that arises from this.
Reading your comment makes one thing clear to me and pls keep in mind that this is in no way ment offensive:

In this situation, the game is not the problem. You are. Like everyone you have specific likes and dislikes and thats obviously totally okay. In your case drugs seem to be for whatever reason a no go. That totally fine. But the dev surely cant keep every like and dislike in mind when he creates his game, especially something so specific. The game is ment to be played by a wide spectrum of ppl all with different interests. So i realy dont understand why you hate on the game or the dev for a issue that is not their fault.

Just imagine i would yell at each game that has a foot-fetish scene in it cause its a turn-off for me. While this doesnt affect me to the same extent as it is the the case with you and drugs, it is still the same thing.

Obviously you can go and ask a dev to make a game customized to your needs. Im sure some would be happy to do so, if you finance it^^

Other than that, yes, your situation sure must suck but there is no reason to blame the dev for it. Calm down and find a different game you might enjoy. I hope you will.

Did you check the dev notes yet?
skimmed over it. didnt find a clue

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Reading your comment makes one thing clear to me and pls keep in mind that this is in no way ment offensive:

In this situation, the game is not the problem. You are. Like everyone you have specific likes and dislikes and thats obviously totally okay. In your case drugs seem to be for whatever reason a no go. That totally fine. But the dev surely cant keep every like and dislike in mind when he creates his game, especially something so specific. The game is ment to be played by a wide spectrum of ppl all with different interests. So i realy dont understand why you hate on the game or the dev for a issue that is not their fault.

Just imagine i would yell at each game that has a foot-fetish scene in it cause its a turn-off for me. While this doesnt affect me to the same extent as it is the the case with you and drugs, it is still the same thing.

Obviously you can go and ask a dev to make a game customized to your needs. Im sure some would be happy to do so, if you finance it^^

Other than that, yes, your situation sure must suck but there is no reason to blame the dev for it. Calm down and find a different game you might enjoy. I hope you will.

I will let SS know that you are having an issue and have him respond to you personally.

Thank you for your comments and for pointing this out.

Reactions: King_of_Queens

King_of_Queens

Oct 3, 2020
I will let SS know that you are having an issue and have him respond to you personally.

Thank you for your comments and for pointing this out.
Thanks. Could have looked at the wrong place tho. Not sure. Decided to post her almost immediatly XD

Mostly because i was checking if by chance anyone else had posted having experienced the same thing.

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Thanks. Could have looked at the wrong place tho. Not sure. Decided to post her almost immediatly XD

Mostly because i was checking if by chance anyone else had posted having experienced the same thing.
No worries. I know that SS has worked to get those triggers to transition smoothly. The upcoming update will have all that taken care of.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021

Hey, fucking dummy. That thing can also be presented as an avoidable. It’s not even hard to implement when you can put it behind a button that nothing about that thing is shown and the scene is skipped. It also raises rage when the dev doesn’t realize doing it even though he knows very well how people might react to it. THIS IS SOMETHING DEV'S FAULT.

It’s entirely up to you if you don’t open up about things. I will always shout against these things: NTR, drugs, sharing, swinging, other cocks, fucking others, femdom, voyeurism. If you don't like it, hide me, as I do for you now.

Jul 21, 2019
Hey, fucking dummy. That thing can also be presented as an avoidable. It’s not even hard to implement when you can put it behind a button that nothing about that thing is shown and the scene is skipped. It also raises rage when the dev doesn’t realize doing it even though he knows very well how people might react to it. THIS IS SOMETHING DEV'S FAULT.

It’s entirely up to you if you don’t open up about things. I will always shout against these things: NTR, drugs, sharing, swinging, other cocks, fucking others, femdom, voyeurism. If you don't like it, hide me, as I do for you now.
Given that:
1. It's not avoidable
2. There is no mention of a "planned way to avoid it".
3. The tags for this game include "drugs"
4. The scene clearly involves Cascade's backstory and establishes the minimum depths Trevor will sink to in order to get his way.

I'd argue that the dev intended this to be "unavoidable" and has no intention of making it "avoidable".

Personally, I like where the story is headed.
I think forcibly re-introducing Cascade to the drugs that almost ruined her life in order to get her under control serves to highlight what an asshole Trevor is and gives Cascade the opportunity to reach out to the MC for help.
It nicely amps up the drama and actually "raises the stakes" for the characters involved.

If you disagree, that's fine.
Not every story is for every one.

I wish you well in finding a new game to play.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Bustapr

May 22, 2017

1641102780805.png

Ryubn

Feb 12, 2019
im stuck in "time to head to the royal", i can't do anything and everywhere i go is useless, what do i do?

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
im stuck in "time to head to the royal", i can't do anything and everywhere i go is useless, what do i do?
may I have your save file for that playthrough. before you put this command in

Paige.unlock_tittybank()

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Reclusive Bay [v0.27.0] [Sacred Sage] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,81 GB / 586 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.27.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,78 GB / 552 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.27.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
greetings dev, i saw that you are active here on the site and wanted to say that your game has great potential to be one of the best of the sandbox, freeroam, harem genres. Of course this is my opinion, but I believe that many share the same, I just wanted to give you two suggestions, although I think you already have this in mind:
1- put repetitive things for each girl who lives with mc in your house and outside, like going out on dates and sex (in the sex part a good system, in addition to having several positions and fetishes, would be to add a lewd system that the higher if it was more it would differentiate the comments from the girls ) and of course continue with the randomized events like the girls calling to go on a date or asking the mc if he wants to get laid.
2 - a grindy system, similar in style to homestead ac 3, the mc would invest in transport and in the quality / type of product, for example: the MC used to deliver it himself on foot and the food was basic level (i didn't want to give name to the food) and that generated $100. After an investment the protagonist now delivers by motorcycle (more faster and have more time to deliver more orders) and the food was expert level, now this would generate $300. It's a good idea that would allow a faster grindy, I just didn't want involve the route system because it wouldn't make sense with your game.

I know part of what I said in my analysis but I wanted to go into more detail, anyway I wish you all the best and good luck with your project, it has great potential.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
greetings dev, i saw that you are active here on the site and wanted to say that your game has great potential to be one of the best of the sandbox, freeroam, harem genres. Of course this is my opinion, but I believe that many share the same, I just wanted to give you two suggestions, although I think you already have this in mind:
1- put repetitive things for each girl who lives with mc in your house and outside, like going out on dates and sex (in the sex part a good system, in addition to having several positions and fetishes, would be to add a lewd system that the higher if it was more it would differentiate the comments from the girls ) and of course continue with the randomized events like the girls calling to go on a date or asking the mc if he wants to get laid.
2 - a grindy system, similar in style to homestead ac 3, the mc would invest in transport and in the quality / type of product, for example: the MC used to deliver it himself on foot and the food was basic level (i didn't want to give name to the food) and that generated $100. After an investment the protagonist now delivers by motorcycle (more faster and have more time to deliver more orders) and the food was expert level, now this would generate $300. It's a good idea that would allow a faster grindy, I just didn't want involve the route system because it wouldn't make sense with your game.

I know part of what I said in my analysis but I wanted to go into more detail, anyway I wish you all the best and good luck with your project, it has great potential.
Yes I have repeatable money builders for each girl, and also SL for 5 and 10 for 2 girls and 5 for a 3rd girl. Working on RS repeatables soon, just did a poll on patreon for that actually. As for buying updates. Yes you are right (heard a lot of shit on here for grind so I am always reluctant adding anything else buying wise) but I do want to add upgrades maybe even if it just triggers a repeatable scene as well. That crossed my mind. As for your suggestion on the money building that is actually a really good idea. Don't be suprised if you dont see that soon ;) Also thank you for the kind words. It's a nice change from what I normally have to read XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Templar Knight

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of
Reclusive Bay [v0.27.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan
Reclusive Bay [v0.27.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of
Reclusive Bay [v0.26.0]

di un fan
Reclusive Bay [v0.26.0]

of
Reclusive Bay [v0.25.2]

di un fan
Reclusive Bay [v0.25.2]

Italian translation

Updated: 2022-01-01
Version: 0.27.0

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes