Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC kills the mask ass guy and saves lynnette to hold and to love and to throbb 4 eva!
End of story - beginning of bang!

yukare

Jul 16, 2017
Nice game. One thing I don't get is why it's sandbox since it's linear anyhow. I guess some people just like more work.
99% of sandbox games are linear. It is so rare a sandbox game were you can ignore someone and do not have to follow a fixed path.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of
Reclusive Bay [v0.28.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan
Reclusive Bay [v0.28.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
View attachment 1602646
after i get changed i cant find cascade anywhere.....
and i can't enter her room....
SS got you the answer before I could. I went back to replicate your issue and yes, you did not choose the nice guy answer. Therefore, you will miss out on her bedroom peeking scene and you will also miss out on her revenge scene on you for getting caught peeking.

Recommend you go back and make a better choice.

Atm00777

Jan 18, 2022
I am missing one replay scenes for Paige. the one where she is being held by MC by the tree anyone know how to unlock it

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
My apologies for being negative, but after reading comments here, being stuck in my game and taking a look at your code, I think the structure of the game is going to present a lot of trouble for you and players that don't want a harem experience. If certain interactions require X amount of RS points to trigger (and the game comes to dead stop and won't progress), yet the previous choices in the game give the player the option of not scoring points or even acquiring negative values, then that's not a choice at all. Requiring players to replay scenes in order to finally achieve enough RS points is...well, I don't think I've ran across a game coded like this and am having difficulty understanding the logic of doing so.

I predict you will be spending much time on here helping players past these scenes, especially given that many won't read previous posts.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes