Jul 21, 2019
This does not work, it just starts a new line in the editor after entering it.
That's a command to enter in the in-game console, not something for an editor.
To open the console, press "shift" and "o" (the lowercase letter "o", and yes case matters so make sure capslock is off).

Once the console is open (it's a gray screen with a command prompt), type "jump leah_goes_to_study" (without the quotes) and press the "enter" key.

This command will take you to the correct spot to complete that part of the quest.

hereisjohnny

Feb 28, 2021
how do you increase the SL with paige? because there is an event in the morning where paige and cascade are having an argument and one of the choices requires both of them having 5 SL.

jibakun

Jul 15, 2020
I'm stuck. Main story tells me to go to the royal and for most characters. It also tells me to go see paige at noon at the royal. But nothing happens in the royal. Anything I'm missing or is this a bug?

Reactions: RellikMD

Crippy

May 28, 2018
how do you increase the SL with paige? because there is an event in the morning where paige and cascade are having an argument and one of the choices requires both of them having 5 SL.
This is based on the choices you made. Try making different choices that will increase your RS and SL.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Yeah, cause if Clint Eastwood was in an accident, lost his memory and his dad. Trying to figure all of this out, the who/what/why and rebuild a life, he would still act like Dirty Harry.
Imagine that he got all of his memory back, but he still gonna act as a wimp i think.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
If you have a glitch with the new quest ystem that was implimented. You can always contact me
and I will straighten everythign out. The common area's where people get stuck will be listed below.
all you have to do is press SHIFT + O to open the console up and then type the command where you are stuck.
You will have to replay through the scenes you probably already seen, but it will get you sqaured away.

if you are stuck on:

"Go talk to the guy by Lily in The Royal" in Marcus questline -- jump talk_to_marcus_about_cascade

"Marcus looks deep in tought. Go talk to him. Then to talk to Eve at the station" -- jump talk_to_marcus_about_eve

'I should talk to Eve, and let her know I am about to talk to Vivian' in Eve's questline -- jump setting_up_for_threesome

"Head to Cuppa Joe, and ask Leah if she wants to study" in Leah story -- jump leah_goes_to_study
All good apart of talking to Eve. i can't talk to her after the threesome,not before

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
is this game 4 real?
boobs or ass and u cant make a choice?
almost deleted it right on the spot

Crippy

May 28, 2018
is this game 4 real?
boobs or ass and u cant make a choice?
almost deleted it right on the spot
Sorry you feel that way. I guess you were looking for a sex game with no plot or character/story development. Hope you decide to play it all the way through and see if you still feel the way you do.

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
You have no memory at the start of the game, and know nothing of the town that you live in. Early on you find out that you were in a car wreck with your father. You pulled through after an eight month coma. However your father didn't get as lucky. In his will he left you the house, and a starting business called the Royal, a restaurant. Reclusive Bay is a ghost town by all comparisons, and off the beaten path for sure. The nearest town is two hours away.
There are a thousand of games with this same plot. A car acident with the father, the father died, you went in coma, you get the house.
I wonder if these people who develops these games has no criativity. They want to make these games, but just rip off other's people ideas instead of making their own lol.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
There are a thousand of games with this same plot. A car acident with the father, the father died, you went in coma, you get the house.
I wonder if these people who develops these games has no criativity. They want to make these games, but just rip off other's people ideas instead of making their own lol.
Sounds to me that all you did was read the intro. Have you played the latest version yet?

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Sounds to me that all you did was read the intro. Have you played the latest version yet?
When we look for new games to play we read what the game is about. So that will drag our interest into the game. I've played at least 5 games that started with this plot and skipped a lot of others for not be willing to take it anymore. So no, I haven't even tried the game. I look for good stories in the game at least, or even if they don't have good stories, if I see the dev at least put some effort in try and create something with a different plot, I will try and support it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sacred_Sage
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes