May 21, 2018
welp seems i can't continue due to lily not moving in... can't find a way to ask her to help move in, only option is repeat the delivery or something i don't have enough points for

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Construction bugs out if you buy more than one area at once. Bought two areas and only one unlocked after talking to the builder. Despite the other being bought, it never appears.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Construction bugs out if you buy more than one area at once. Bought two areas and only one unlocked after talking to the builder. Despite the other being bought, it never appears.
it appears on the navigation screen after you see the scene for the builder. There is a scene with the builder for each area. The west wing, pool, sauna, and showers 4 scenes total. Once you travel there with the arrows and see the scene it then appears on your navigation which is how I am assuming you are traveling. I just changed it so right after purchasing the addition the scene is triggered so this wont happen again moving forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: jhustrue

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I started hitting some bugs 2 or 3 updates ago. Thought they might get fixed but they persist. This is what I'm seeing:

1. All construction items already purchased for the home no longer show purchased. The game allows me to purchase them again and then they will show purchased. So far, this has no effect other than just not showing "purchased" on the construction screen.
2. After morning events like going to the coffee shop with Cascade or Vivian, clicking on map locations like The Royal or Cuppa Joe's results in a message that the place is closed even though the time is noon and these places should be open. Going home, then outside again resets it. In a previous update, this problem also occurred when trying to use the world map from an interior location, but that seems to have been fixed.
3. There are 3 tasks in the help screen that are stuck:
- Head to Cuppa Joe's and ask Leah if she wants to study.
- I should talk to Eve. She clearly wants to ask me something.
- Go talk to the guy by Lily in The Royal.
These tasks were completed in previous updates and there are no longer any related dialogue options when talking to the characters.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I started hitting some bugs 2 or 3 updates ago. Thought they might get fixed but they persist. This is what I'm seeing:

1. All construction items already purchased for the home no longer show purchased. The game allows me to purchase them again and then they will show purchased. So far, this has no effect other than just not showing "purchased" on the construction screen.
2. After morning events like going to the coffee shop with Cascade or Vivian, clicking on map locations like The Royal or Cuppa Joe's results in a message that the place is closed even though the time is noon and these places should be open. Going home, then outside again resets it. In a previous update, this problem also occurred when trying to use the world map from an interior location, but that seems to have been fixed.
3. There are 3 tasks in the help screen that are stuck:
- Head to Cuppa Joe's and ask Leah if she wants to study.
- I should talk to Eve. She clearly wants to ask me something.
- Go talk to the guy by Lily in The Royal.
These tasks were completed in previous updates and there are no longer any related dialogue options when talking to the characters.
and there are fixes listed in this thread talking about all three. PC button free money, buy them. that's fixed. Jump labels to put into console because I had to add tracking labels. The close thing is being taken care of once I have a new system created, until then click a second time.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
and there are fixes listed in this thread talking about all three. PC button free money, buy them. that's fixed. Jump labels to put into console because I had to add tracking labels. The close thing is being taken care of once I have a new system created, until then click a second time.
Thanks. Unfortunately, with the current F95zone website problems, searching and reading through pages of this thread is near impossible and definitely more frustrating that dealing with these bugs. I will try searching and reading once the website problems are resolved.

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Thanks. Unfortunately, with the current F95zone website problems, searching and reading through pages of this thread is near impossible and definitely more frustrating that dealing with these bugs. I will try searching and reading once the website problems are resolved.
Feel your pain. Hopefully they will get it figured out soon.

Take a look on the OP in the Dev Notes. You might find some useful information there.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
This site seems to have stabilized. Thanks.
Just finished 25.2. Thanks again. I appreciate the effort. I had to re-buy to pool, spa, and showers (started with a save from previous play) but it's all good. Looking forward to next iteration.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I am struggeling and my mind goes crazy about this decision. What to do, so that Cascade has to suffer less?
I hate that allready, sry Sacred_Sage ;).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know how you feel and I didn't want Cascade to suffer in any way. Without giving much away, I think the next couple of updates will more than make up for it.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Have you went back and talked to Cascade about Marcus' proposal?
Where is this possible? I can't talk to him at home or in a restaurant.
I already talked to Marcus at the bar, then there’s no other option.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Where is this possible? I can't talk to him at home or in a restaurant.
I already talked to Marcus at the bar, then there’s no other option.
The only location this takes place in is The Royal. You have already talked to Cascade so you just have to return to him. He in the same area as Lily is at.

Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
i,m sorry but my understanding of NTR. and i quote fromthe urban dictionary . Meaning "cuckold" in short, the main protagonists loved ones are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. Just to answer the troll comment , i,ve never posted anything before EVER i really enjoyed this game was touched by the characters story lines sorry to waste your time.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes