sgtblow

Jun 2, 2017
Hi everyone. This may sound stupid, but where exactly do I buy the house upgrades? I haven't found it anywhere.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Hi everyone. This may sound stupid, but where exactly do I buy the house upgrades? I haven't found it anywhere.
Go to your bedroom and look on the computer. There is an icon with a speed-square on it. They are listed in there.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
No, it's not. I loaded a save from another user in this thread and found it in the computer, but not on my playthrough.
If I had to guess, that may be caused by using a save from an unknown source. But it may not. I will let SS know and see if he has an answer.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
If I had to guess, that may be caused by using a save from an unknown source. But it may not. I will let SS know and see if he has an answer.
Just spoke with SS and he is eye-ball deep in a scene for the next update that is due out soon.
Where are you at in the game? You may not be far enough along yet for it to have triggered.

sgtblow

Jun 2, 2017
I need to know your progression to determine what is wrong.
Main story hint was "time to head to the Royal".
I have met Lily, Paige, Leah but I can't trigger the event where Marcus argues with Vivian. Also Lily's RS is above 20 but can't enter her room.
This is where I was stuck.
After searching this thread and spending more than a week (in-game) without any new events I used the console to encounter Vivian and buy the sauna to progress a little bit further but still no icon showing up on PC

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I have met Lily, Paige, Leah but I can't trigger the event where Marcus argues with Vivian. Also Lily's RS is above 20 but can't enter her room.
After searching this thread and spending more than a week (in-game) without any new events I used the console to encounter Vivian and buy the sauna to progress a little bit further but still no icon showing up on PC
Then the only thing that I can figure is that it has something to do with the save you used from someone else. I would suggest that you start a new game and play it through so that you know for sure that you have a clean save and not something that someone else gave you to rely on.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
At that point in the story you do not have the construction app. You can not have 20 RS with Lily. The getting into the room is locked behind story as well. If you use other peoples saves and mods thats on you. Jumping around the game is probably why you are stuck to be fair.

sgtblow

Jun 2, 2017
At that point in the story you do not have the construction app. You can not have 20 RS with Lily. The getting into the room is locked behind story as well. If you use other peoples saves and mods thats on you. Jumping around the game is probably why you are stuck to be fair.
Thank you for your time.
The only mod I used was the one from the PC that gives you $5000. I downloaded and used the other save after I got stuck, to check for the construction app.
I should probably start over.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
one question, how do you tell what day it is, on my screen it gives the real date, and if it is morning etc... but does not say monday, or whatever the day is

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes