Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Thanks for the help. When I jump to Leah's scene, I do not see the scene again, but in the hints it says "all finish" now, so that one should be good. However, when I try that with the other 2, I still get the hints and cannot progress: "I should talk to Eve and let her know I am about to talk to Vivian" and "Go talk to the guy by Lily in the Royal". It seems like the Marcus hint is for his first event, which I declined when playing previously. Thanks again.
Right that is the next part of the quest. Do that and you should be good to go with eves quest If you declined him I will give u a code so u never see anytthign from him again just use $ Marcus_gets_no_action = True and then quests_handler.quests['marcus'].finish()
dont forget to capitalize Marcus or it wont work

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Right that is the next part of the quest. Do that and you should be good to go with eves quest If you declined him I will give u a code so u never see anytthign from him again just use $ Marcus_gets_no_action = True and then quests_handler.quests['marcus'].finish()
dont forget to capitalize Marcus or it wont work
The problem with Eve's quest is that I do not get a menu choice to talk to her about talking to Vivian, so I cannot progress it.

As for Marcus, it still says the same thing in the hints, but, thankfully, he does not ask to see Eve.

Thanks

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
The problem with Eve's quest is that I do not get a menu choice to talk to her about talking to Vivian, so I cannot progress it.

As for Marcus, it still says the same thing in the hints, but, thankfully, he does not ask to see Eve.

Thanks
the quests_handler.quests['marcus'].finish() should kill the hint. as for not talking to Eve you dont need to with that label jump. Just go to the house in the afternoon I believe and the scene will trigger.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
the quests_handler.quests['marcus'].finish() should kill the hint. as for not talking to Eve you dont need to with that label jump. Just go to the house in the afternoon I believe and the scene will trigger.
That got rid of the Marcus hint, but Eve's quest still will not trigger (I am probably doing something incorrectly, but I cannot figure out what).

Deathwalker

Oct 16, 2017
You can just rollback, but clicking on an upgrade while the yes/no confirm renovation dialog is on screen pops an error.

Missed the yes and clicked the swimming pool picture to figure that one out, but that's definitely not the input it was expecting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
You can just rollback, but clicking on an upgrade while the yes/no confirm renovation dialog is on screen pops an error.

Missed the yes and clicked the swimming pool picture to figure that one out, but that's definitely not the input it was expecting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yup just rollback you should be good to go. I'll see what I can do.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Reclusive Bay [v0.22.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.22.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Reclusive Bay [v0.21.3]

di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.21.3]

of Reclusive Bay [v0.20.3]

di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.20.3]

of Reclusive Bay [v0.19]

di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.19]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-11-01
Version: 0.22.1

Crippy

May 28, 2018
following this game... I love games with a sandbox feel but the characters look rather generic (except the goth/punk) to me. best of luck!
Not sure what you mean as generic. I consider a generic character when you see them in several different games or they all basically look the same. All of these look different, in a noticeable way, and I haven't seen them in any other game.

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
I have trouble triggering the new quests except for the main story one. Anyone else have this problem?

dustbluemoon

Jun 21, 2017
Not sure what you mean as generic. I consider a generic character when you see them in several different games or they all basically look the same. All of these look different, in a noticeable way, and I haven't seen them in any other game.
By generic (to me) I mean I've seen similar looking models in other games. I'm not referring to the exact model in this case (though I've seen that before too). I'm admittedly picky about character design so sometimes I may gloss over others if the main character doesn't appeal to me. So maybe generic isn't the right word... not "eye-catching" enough for me:unsure: And I'm sure there's better screenshots but I'm just judging off whats shown.

Moimoi42

Oct 13, 2021
Hello, sorry to ask such a dumb question, how do you download the new version without losing your progress ? Should I just dowload the whole game again and it will overwrite the precedent version ?
Thanks in advance.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Hello, sorry to ask such a dumb question, how do you download the new version without losing your progress ? Should I just dowload the whole game again and it will overwrite the precedent version ?
Thanks in advance.
Download the game and the copy your saves folder from the previous version to the new version.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Thanks in advance.
What do you mean bud? when was the last version that you played? If its a recent version you wont even need to copy your save file over. It will automagically do it.

Reactions: Moimoi42

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok, don't know if this is reported, but there is game-breaking bug if we pick option with Cascade "i'm busy at the moment, i'll just meet you there in a bit". After that, game won't let player to change clothes - closet give "nothing but clothes here" message instead one we get if we picked first option from dialogue.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes