Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Are you sure you loaded the correct save? There is a lot of new content with this update.
I'm having the same problem actually. Hints haven't changed, none of these "repeatable scenes" are triggering, can't find any new renders for eye candy, etc. Was the right file uploaded?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I'm having the same problem actually. Hints haven't changed, none of these "repeatable scenes" are triggering, can't find any new renders for eye candy, etc. Was the right file uploaded?
The new repeatable and main scenes are there for sure (I just played them), but I also could not find any of the new eye candy.

One more bug I found (have not seen it reported yet), but you can get blocked out or enter an area you are not suppose to. For example, I could get into the bar in the morning even though I should not be able to, or I might be locked out of the restaurant in the afternoon (if I tried again, it would let me in).

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Not sure what to tell you. Will have to let SS respond. I am pretty sure that there is not any new "eye candy" .

Crippy

May 28, 2018
The new repeatable and main scenes are there for sure (I just played them), but I also could not find any of the new eye candy.

One more bug I found (have not seen it reported yet), but you can get blocked out or enter an area you are not suppose to. For example, I could get into the bar in the morning even though I should not be able to, or I might be locked out of the restaurant in the afternoon (if I tried again, it would let me in).
I have reported that to SS. He is looking into that will hopefully have a solution tomorrow.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Found the problem. All the download links on page 1 are still version 21.3.
Guess I have to use the crunched version Techstar posted up above.

Reactions: Glooskabe

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
cascade and Lilly "that's all for now" Paige "To Continue her story (I should check-in at the royal at noon" but yea, nothing happening when I do

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Marcus leah and eve events are not triggering
Okay if Leah is not working do shift O and jump leah_goes_to_study
for eve it is jump eve_asks_about_visiting_vivian
for marcus it is jump talk_to_marcus_about_eve

After that everything should be corrected

Not sure why there were problems with the download but they seem to be corrected now.

gettign into the bar before it is opened is because of the time tracker being a little wonky it will be corrected shortly. Until then if you know a place shoudl be unlocked just click it a second time and it will work.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
stucked practicaly at start of game....

1635858327148.png

she is only at restaurant and There is not that option to even ask....

why i even tryed another sandbox is mystery for me (feel bad for my mouse)

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
stucked practicaly at start of game....

View attachment 1480993

she is only at restaurant and There is not that option to even ask....

why i even tryed another sandbox is mystery for me (feel bad for my mouse)
That is triggered by talking to her in the royal. Did you move everything in? is the option

if that is up not it is because you either did not see the Paige scene or she already moved in, both would be a wonky situation. let me know if u seen the paige scene already when she comes to your room.

dustbluemoon

Jun 21, 2017
following this game... I love games with a sandbox feel but the characters look rather generic (except the goth/punk) to me. best of luck!

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Okay if Leah is not working do shift O and jump leah_goes_to_study
for eve it is jump eve_asks_about_visiting_vivian
for marcus it is jump talk_to_marcus_about_eve

After that everything should be corrected

Not sure why there were problems with the download but they seem to be corrected now.

gettign into the bar before it is opened is because of the time tracker being a little wonky it will be corrected shortly. Until then if you know a place shoudl be unlocked just click it a second time and it will work.
I tried the console commands, but it did not work for me. The problem I am having is that I did these events (or console skipped in the case of Marcus) in the previous updates, but they are showing up in the Hints still for some reason.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I tried the console commands, but it did not work for me. The problem I am having is that I did these events (or console skipped in the case of Marcus) in the previous updates, but they are showing up in the Hints still for some reason.
Correct, by jumping to those labels they become seen labels. which the quest system tracks. You will have to do the scene again though. Like for Leah for instance. I grabbed a save file from someone having this issue. I jumped to the Leah label I mentioned. The hint then updated and said I had to go to my room and wait for her. I know it sucks to have to redo a scene that was bad planning on my part but you will get extra RS and or SL for the scene :)

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Correct, by jumping to those labels they become seen labels. which the quest system tracks. You will have to do the scene again though. Like for Leah for instance. I grabbed a save file from someone having this issue. I jumped to the Leah label I mentioned. The hint then updated and said I had to go to my room and wait for her. I know it sucks to have to redo a scene that was bad planning on my part but you will get extra RS and or SL for the scene :)
Thanks for the help. When I jump to Leah's scene, I do not see the scene again, but in the hints it says "all finish" now, so that one should be good. However, when I try that with the other 2, I still get the hints and cannot progress: "I should talk to Eve and let her know I am about to talk to Vivian" and "Go talk to the guy by Lily in the Royal". It seems like the Marcus hint is for his first event, which I declined when playing previously. Thanks again.

Reactions: markblazes
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes