enlight3n3d0il

Oct 22, 2021
No, jealousy type things. Not even from girl to girl. She asks if you want to set up the threesome and do it but dont want to step on anyones toes so shes okay with u denying it as well.

I split the pool into 3 sectiions. instead of the full 10k it will be 4k 3k and 3k. The migration should have made it so that if you paid for it you will still have it but I guess that failed lol Ill message you a fix.
I have this same problem - can no longer access the pool from the kitchen. Also cannot go straight through the door to the expanded wing. It behaves as though it is still Paige's room (open door/practice lock-picking). If you go in, you get her room and if you leave her room you end up in the expanded hallway with the extra rooms.

Could you send me the fix also please? :)

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I have this same problem - can no longer access the pool from the kitchen. Also cannot go straight through the door to the expanded wing. It behaves as though it is still Paige's room (open door/practice lock-picking). If you go in, you get her room and if you leave her room you end up in the expanded hallway with the extra rooms.

Could you send me the fix also please? :)
just go to the pc and get use the app to get the money for the purchases. Also that error has already been corrected with paige's room it will show in next update.

Britfinder13

May 3, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.21.3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Every link by pixel drain is Web page not available

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.6
Size: 1351M
SHA1SUM: b402ac9307023c307b7813ad8d14cdbf6073d231
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
All the PC links are Mac.

Okay, now they are PC versions, but all versions are for 21.3, when the page says it is 22.1.

Last edited:

Crippy

May 28, 2018
All the PC links are Mac.

Okay, now they are PC versions, but all versions are for 21.3, when the page says it is 22.1.
Yeah...there were some issues during the upload. But it is the updated version. Thanks for calling that out.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
A couple bugs I have run into when I loaded my save:

1. You can rebuy all the house upgrades.
  2. Leah, Eve, and Marcus all say they have new events, but I cannot get them to pop. I am fairly I did them last update, and I know Sacred Sage helped me skip the Marcus with Eve one (he asks again when I talk to him).
  3. You can talk to the new girl and ask if she needs help before meeting her. Same thing with the Construction guy before building the Sauna.
Maybe I just have a bugged save, but those a couple things I found in the newest update.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
A couple bugs I have run into when I loaded my save:

1. You can rebuy all the house upgrades.
  2. Leah, Eve, and Marcus all say they have new events, but I cannot get them to pop. I am fairly I did them last update, and I know Sacred Sage helped me skip the Marcus with Eve one (he asks again when I talk to him).
  3. You can talk to the new girl and ask if she needs help before meeting her. Same thing with the Construction guy before building the Sauna.
Maybe I just have a bugged save, but those a couple things I found in the newest update.
The re-buying of house upgrades is done on purpose. It is one of the reasons the money button was added.
The Leah and Eve events, I am discussing those with SS at this moment.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Reclusive Bay [v0.22.1] [Sacred Sage] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.28 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 410 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 1.25 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 375 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes