"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Reclusive Bay [v0.21.3] [Sacred Sage] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,28 GB / 391 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.21.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,25 GB / 357 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.21.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
"Just in case it is missed in the DEV Log... There will be NO NTR. However, lewd scenes with multiple women will be available in the future with the options to skip it."

idk exactly how to interpret it..so there will not be..... however in future will be?

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
"Just in case it is missed in the DEV Log... There will be NO NTR. However, lewd scenes with multiple women will be available in the future with the options to skip it."

idk exactly how to interpret it..so there will not be..... however in future will be?
threesome with 2 girls both are love interest. If you dont want to have sex with 2 women then just deny the request.
Can i avoid the girl with all the piercings?
she is scary I know. You cant avoid her complete though. you dont got to do her side content though.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Some of the latest scenes don't seem to make sense. Cascade tells Leah to go home, that everything she's going to help the MC and Paige, however the next scene shows Cascade on telling Eve something along the lines of "Eve? What is going on? Where is everyone?" Does Cascade have anterograde amnesia? Did she forget her recent conversation with Leah 5 seconds before that?

By the way, I think you mean't Cascade to say "necessary".

Last edited:
Reactions: _Utakata_

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Some of the latest scenes don't seem to make sense. Cascade tells Leah to go home, that everything she's going to help the MC and Paige, however the next scene shows Cascade on telling Eve something along the lines of "Eve? What is going on? Where is everyone?" Does Cascade have anterograde amnesia? Did she forget her recent conversation with Leah 5 seconds before that?
As expected from the great hercule poirot Wise words
SpicyElegantCopepod-max-1mb.gif

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
She replies to Leah Why dont you go home. I'll figure this out okay. then continued on upstairs to eve where she asks Eve where is everyone. I dont see how this conflicts.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Their conversation implies that Leah followed her advice. Cascade says:
"Why don't you go home Leah. Get some rest. I'll figure this out okay?"
(and she basically tells her more help won't be necessary)

To which Leah responds:
Okay, call me if you need anything. I'll rush right back.

Eventually Cascade goes up, acknowledges that no one is here and finds Leah already on the second floor, as if she was already there in the first place. That clearly contradicts their previous interaction.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I think herc was referring to this conversation:
1634329056104.png
1634329086400.png
if leah heard & saw what happened then leah knows that MC & paige got arrested (& told cascade about it) then...
1634329310533.png
1634329462136.png
1634329532646.png

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Their conversation implies that Leah followed her advice. Cascade says:
"Why don't you go home Leah. Get some rest. I'll figure this out okay?"
(and she basically tells her more help won't be necessary)

To which Leah responds:
Okay, call me if you need anything. I'll rush right back.

Eventually Cascade goes up, acknowledges that no one is here and finds Leah already on the second floor, as if she was already there in the first place. That clearly contradicts their previous interaction.
She told her to go home and get some rests. I'll figure this out. leah replies with if u need anything let me know. Cascade says that won't be nessessary. That sounds to me like she can handle it on her own. then runs into Eve upstair not Leah, because leah went home and Eve explains everything to Cascade fully. anywho thanks for playing all the way through and the feedback

Reactions: trauts

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Reactions: trauts

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Good game. I like it.
But there is still too little content alas.
Well, the choice to be a good guy or a little brutal. But the second option closes half of the content automatically, without giving any alternatives, and this is sadness

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Something is not right in current update. In 20.3 I have expanded the house to include new wing & housed both paige & vivian, but in 21.3 it doesn't reflect the expansion... I'm guessing it the same for the other expansions

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
threesome with 2 girls both are love interest. If you dont want to have sex with 2 women then just deny the request.

threesome is not problem i quess...still anouncement like there will no be NTR however there will be hot scenes with girls in future just raise suspicious :D

just dont know what to expect... will some girl force to have sex with my LI? or what?

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
No, jealousy type things. Not even from girl to girl. She asks if you want to set up the threesome and do it but dont want to step on anyones toes so shes okay with u denying it as well.
Something is not right in current update. In 20.3 I have expanded the house to include new wing & housed both paige & vivian, but in 21.3 it doesn't reflect the expansion... I'm guessing it the same for the other expansions
I split the pool into 3 sectiions. instead of the full 10k it will be 4k 3k and 3k. The migration should have made it so that if you paid for it you will still have it but I guess that failed lol Ill message you a fix.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes