MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
First play of this game, and it's quite enjoyable. I look forward to further updates/content.

I didn't start with the hacking/lockpick for a few days, as I didn't realise that's where you can get most money from, I thought most money would be from the cafe.
I find raising $5k and then $10k was a bit tedious for the house upgrades, it wasn't difficult, it just meant spending time doing grind to get the cash with little else going on.

One thing I could you help with though ... where are the damn panties in the store? (Lily, aisle?)
Underneath and to the right of the right hand arrow. they're black, and almost on the shelf.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Jesus this game is all over the place, Cascade is talking about something in the bathroom that didn't even happen yet. Marcus is thanking me for letting him see the tits of a girl named Eve whom I haven't even met yet. I'm getting scenes talking about previous scenes that I haven't even gotten to yet. Needs a lot of work, but I'm a perv so it's still decent, not enough sex content though.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Jesus this game is all over the place, Cascade is talking about something in the bathroom that didn't even happen yet. Marcus is thanking me for letting him see the tits of a girl named Eve whom I haven't even met yet. I'm getting scenes talking about previous scenes that I haven't even gotten to yet. Needs a lot of work, but I'm a perv so it's still decent, not enough sex content though.
Well... the good news is in 0.21 there are 2 lewd scenes. As for the Cascade and Eve response, they were corrected a couple days ago so in version 0.22 is will be noticed. So far I am 2 for 2. The whole part about getting small talk on previous scenes you haven't encountered.. Yeah probably. I have to know more details though like what scenes etc. I have a ton of scenes in the game with endless different possibilities of encountering them, it's natural to miss a few when play testing. So let me know about those. If this is your version of needing a lot of work. I'll take it lol. Most were very simple fixes that took 2 seconds.

Reactions: ChrisHaze

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Well... the good news is in 0.21 there are 2 lewd scenes. As for the Cascade and Eve response, they were corrected a couple days ago so in version 0.22 is will be noticed. So far I am 2 for 2. The whole part about getting small talk on previous scenes you haven't encountered.. Yeah probably. I have to know more details though like what scenes etc. I have a ton of scenes in the game with endless different possibilities of encountering them, it's natural to miss a few when play testing. So let me know about those. If this is your version of needing a lot of work. I'll take it lol. Most were very simple fixes that took 2 seconds.
Lets see the one where I make Cascade and Paige kiss and make up I had to backtrack because my suggestion levels were too low. and I saw a scene where cascade brought it up before I could finish it. Also those scenes both happened before Paige even moved in. That is either all it is or it's the only thing i really remember.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Lets see the one where I make Cascade and Paige kiss and make up I had to backtrack because my suggestion levels were too low. and I saw a scene where cascade brought it up before I could finish it. Also those scenes both happened before Paige even moved in. That is either all it is or it's the only thing i really remember.
the moved in stuff makes sense and will be changed in 0.22. As for the scene with Cascade talking about the kitchen. You stumbled across a structure of code that is being replaced in 0.22 as well when you rollback some variables don't go back to the original point. So when you rolledback it still counted as the scene being viewed even though you didnt complete it. So it unlocked the cascade scene. Thanks for the info on the move in part.

Reactions: ChrisHaze

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
it say's I need to progress Paige's story to continue cascade's story even though the walkthrough says that's all for paige now.

MattC231

Jun 25, 2017
I'm stuck on the main story where it says "Time to head home and check on Cascade."
I went home but nothing is triggering

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I'm stuck on the main story where it says "Time to head home and check on Cascade."
I went home but nothing is triggering
Yeah renpy is buggy. Open up console and use

$ Cascade.encountered('get_wine_for_cascade')

im still trying to find a version of renpy that I can work with w/o these issues they have goig on.

Reactions: JaCabe and MattC231

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.6
Size: 1331M
SHA1SUM: 2cc02fee7779b8a5ceb230c2ff706a8d4d28ccaf
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

MattC231

Jun 25, 2017
Yeah renpy is buggy. Open up console and use

$ Cascade.encountered('get_wine_for_cascade')

im still trying to find a version of renpy that I can work with w/o these issues they have goig on.
Thanks

Now I'm stuck on the part about talking to lily at the royal and talking to marcus to continue paiges story
there's no trigger for an event or dialogue

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Thanks

Now I'm stuck on the part about talking to lily at the royal and talking to marcus to continue paiges story
there's no trigger for an event or dialogue
I need the exact hint to determine where you are at, there are several times you talk to them xD
I think you are referring to the Marcus scenes? if so you have to do cascade's before Lilys. It's a chain.

$ Lily.encountered('marcus_quest_lily_tits') if you did both cascade and lilys

Last edited:

MattC231

Jun 25, 2017
I need the exact hint to determine where you are at, there are several times you talk to them xD
I think you are referring to the Marcus scenes? if so you have to do cascade's before Lilys. It's a chain.

$ Lily.encountered('marcus_quest_lily_tits') if you did both cascade and lilys
oh, that's strange, a new option shows up when talking to lily
this is after the 3 marcus boob asks

NerfMyPP

Apr 15, 2019
please add the save name feature..it will really help out to make several saves with different choices

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
There's supposed to be eye candy on the right side of the park, but I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone help? Thank you.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes