Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I wanted it so each character has their own little style of text.
The font thing is seriously distracting as it moves from person to person. Takes longer to read each block of text as the eyes adjust to the font change. Wish there was a way to bypass this and just keep it a consistent font.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Its a free roam, why would I lock the player to not being able to walk around or doubling a patch cycle when the player can pick up exactly where they left off. That makes absolutely no sense.
Because going to jail and then it stops and you can move around like nothing happens makes way less sense.
You don't add unfinished sections of a quest until they are done. I did not say anything about locking the player down to anything, read my message a few times more any maybe you get it. Again, I said don't add the quest until it's done. Not put the player in place until you release a new update.
People who like something called immersion would say "mah immersion is broken"

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Love the game! One thing I would humbly ask is for a font change. This one is tough to read in the Save game area. Almost blurry.
Pwetty pwease???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
The Player's text coloring is horrible for the background. It's too dark and there's not much contrast. It literally took me 3-4 times as long to read my text as it did any other character.

I ended up going through every .rpy file and replacing every instance of |ThePlayer "| with |"|, which puts up white text with no label. That took me about 5-6 minutes and has improved my User Experience TREMENDOUSLY.

I hope the Dev looks into improving the legibility of his text in the future.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
The Player's text coloring is horrible for the background. It's too dark and there's not much contrast. It literally took me 3-4 times as long to read my text as it did any other character.

I ended up going through every .rpy file and replacing every instance of |ThePlayer "| with |"|, which puts up white text with no label. That took me about 5-6 minutes and has improved my User Experience TREMENDOUSLY.

I hope the Dev looks into improving the legibility of his text in the future.
It would have been much easier to get a font that tickles you silly and just replaced

define ThePlayer = Character("[playerName]", color = "#2B6BC2", what_font = "fonts/Ubuntu-Medium.ttf", what_color = "#2B6BC2")

with whatever font and color you wanted. These are defined in the coding which means they can not change. Id have to alter it some other way which takes up previous dev time. So there is no easy or quick work around for fonts. Even if I changed them someone else would have an issue with the new one chosen or color chosen. I am glad you found something that works for you though. ^_^

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
It would have been much easier to get a font that tickles you silly and just replaced

define ThePlayer = Character("[playerName]", color = "#2B6BC2", what_font = "fonts/Ubuntu-Medium.ttf", what_color = "#2B6BC2")

with whatever font and color you wanted. These are defined in the coding which means they can not change. Id have to alter it some other way which takes up previous dev time. So there is no easy or quick work around for fonts. Even if I changed them someone else would have an issue with the new one chosen or color chosen. I am glad you found something that works for you though. ^_^
I'll try to remember that for next time. Sorry to raise a stink about it. My eyesight isn't what it used to be. Using readers to play the game as it is. I guess I fully understand the accessibility thing more these days. Thanks!!

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I'll try to remember that for next time. Sorry to raise a stink about it. My eyesight isn't what it used to be. Using readers to play the game as it is. I guess I fully understand the accessibility thing more these days. Thanks!!
It's all good man. :) Trust me when I say I listen to what goes on in the thread. XD it's just I cant always do everything ;_;

Reactions: sava75

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
On a second playthrough. (Android port)
1) At the start of the game Cascade (Royal morning,) is talking about whether I enjoyed something she did in the bathroom, which happens several days into the story.
2)Marcus, after being turned down for pictures of the girls, thanks me for providing him with pictures of Eve. (Which I didnt do in the first playthrough either.)

Enjoying the game though.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
1) At the start of the game Cascade (Royal morning,) is talking about whether I enjoyed something she did in the bathroom, which happens several days into the story.
2)Marcus, after being turned down for pictures of the girls, thanks me for providing him with pictures of Eve. (Which I didnt do in the first playthrough either.)

Yea there are a few odd ones like that... Cascade also mentions giving me pics at the Royal in the morning, after I explicitly told Marcus NO when he asked for her pics.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021

I dont support andriod port so I can't help you with that :/ i do my testign on PC and supply PC and MAC. So yeah andriod port is kind of a use at your own risk because its not supported by me. I did find that error though regardless of port. So thanks for the heads up because I missed that.

Last edited:

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
I dont support andriod port so I can't help you with that :/ i do my testign on PC and supply PC and MAC. So yeah andriod port is kind of a use at your own risk because its not supported by me. I did find that error though regardless of port. So thanks for the heads up because I missed that.
Seemed like the kind of error that would be in the main game rather than just the port, which is why I mentioned it. Thanks for looking into it.

On a similar note, I bought the swimming pool quite late this playthrough, Paige had already been given a petname as well as a new name for the MC, the dialogue inthe sauna used the original names not the revised names.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Seemed like the kind of error that would be in the main game rather than just the port, which is why I mentioned it. Thanks for looking into it.

On a similar note, I bought the swimming pool quite late this playthrough, Paige had already been given a petname as well as a new name for the MC, the dialogue inthe sauna used the original names not the revised names.
the pet names are more of a one on 1 type of thing. I found it awkward when I was writing a scene with a few girls and one them calling you master or whatever. I thought of it like what if this actually happened id be like wtf you calling them that for? So yeah. I tend to keep the pet names to a 1 on 1 thing unless a scene calls otherwise like vivian and eve scene.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Love the game! One thing I would humbly ask is for a font change. This one is tough to read in the Save game area. Almost blurry.
Pwetty pwease???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
guys there's a way to earn more money fastest?
Not sure what you mean...there is 6 ways to earn money. Work your shift, run errands for, lottery tickets and hacking. Happens pretty quick once you get into a routine.

Reactions: Max1276
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes