Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
okay. so 1 thing I wanna point out to the dev is you should have a tutorial about RS and SL as some events require certain levels and without knowing how to raise them, we are missing out on them. like how Cascada and Paige are arguing in the kitchen and MC can suggest they kiss and make up. if you could work out a tutorial for that, your game would definitely move up in regards to entertaining
next patch already has that, and NO location is LOCKED based off of RS or SL. Only dialog options.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
After I get arrested, I get to jail and it just lets me leave, it even says that visiting hours are over and the game continues, is that how this update ends ?
Thats the last scene for the patch yes. I work off a 2 week cycle. The rest is coming next patch but this is a free roam game so I cant just lock the players to that location until the next patch.

Reactions: MisterNephilim

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Please, for the love of Zombie Jeebus, label doors and shit like you do arrows. I'm clicking on random shit, not knowing if I'm going back to my bedroom, to the shitter, or to the driveway, it feels random and fucking annoying.

Also, trying to go outside tells you to talk to Cascade, who you haven't met yet.
There is a Navigation that you can use so you can click the picutree of where you want to go. That is a good tip though and will be changing in the future.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
pls someone know or can tell me where i can find a real good mod here for this game? i mean for money or others things like points on girls. thanks

Reactions: Max1276

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Thats the last scene for the patch yes. I work off a 2 week cycle. The rest is coming next patch but this is a free roam game so I cant just lock the players to that location until the next patch.
Alright, understandable, it just felt uh, abrupt, but its all cool.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
In the newest update, is there a way to avoid the side scene with Eve and Marcus? I have never agreed to one of his requests before, but I cannot decline it here. Thanks for the help.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
In the newest update, is there a way to avoid the side scene with Eve and Marcus? I have never agreed to one of his requests before, but I cannot decline it here. Thanks for the help.
It didnt even occur to me about that. Sorry. New games won't encounter his side scene if you rejected him. I'll fix this in 0.22 which im currently working on. You can do some console commands so the scene will just be auto scene and stop bothering you. I'll DM you in a second

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Lotto tickets. Interesting.
I bought three and held them but never knew when/where to check for winnings.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
As the hints says, I come to Vivian's in the afternoon. She changes her clothes and calls me to meet at the police station. But when I get there, it turns out that the police are not working at night (for some reason). Poor V had to wait for me until morning)

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
As the hints says, I come to Vivian's in the afternoon. She changes her clothes and calls me to meet at the police station. But when I get there, it turns out that the police are not working at night (for some reason). Poor V had to wait for me until morning)
yes. it has been brought to my attention that the flow of that doesnt fit and is already corrected. Thanks for looking out though :D (0.21 it's corrected)

Reactions: mag5246

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
a good number of typo and a couple error in the text but nothing seizure inducing or that would make some "engrish" comment be reasonnable, personnaly i don't like the yanno ... but i'm not a native english speacker so my school and game english may not be up to the level needed to make it feel ok ^^

the game have an interestng story and is not rushed with girls throwing themselves at the mc to get railled because he told them a couple compliments ... they still throw themselves at him a bit easily but it's a game and i don't think anyone would like to play through years of courtship and brainwashing to make them ok with the idea of polyamory >< so nitpicking would get us nowhere i like the pace and progression of the plot in this interesting story :D

i found no keyboard life threatening bug and god know there are quite a good number of those bugs in the games we get around here ^^ only "bugs" i found was with the barista, she speack of a meeting we never had a couple of time :S (while her profil say i did not miss any event with her) and after having gone through all map at all time they are accessible ... there is a few event i can't see, no scene in those if i believe the gallery, speacking of the gallery, i can't seem to acces the night creeping/crawling scene for the sexy cop

i'm a nitpicking maniac so i still find think to speack about, some eye candy scene are just too much of a pain in the ass to find some of them even with the hint had me close to either use the cheat mod to unlock them or just straight up abandoning or ignoring them, finaly got the idea to just look closely while using H key to see where some object was apearing when coming back to the "game"

even with all my nitpicking, i really enjoyed the current content and will come back eagerly for more, good job dev and thank you :D

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

AngryEnemy

Jan 5, 2019
Okay I'm still looking for the commands to unlock all the peek snaps and gallery and what not but as far as RS and SL and Money
Money: inv.money =
(Replace Cascade with the proper name, Leah, Vivian, etc)
RS: Cascade.RS =
SL: Cascade.SL =

Hope this helps some of you

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
a good number of typo and a couple error in the text but nothing seizure inducing or that would make some "engrish" comment be reasonnable, personnaly i don't like the yanno ... but i'm not a native english speacker so my school and game english may not be up to the level needed to make it feel ok ^^

the game have an interestng story and is not rushed with girls throwing themselves at the mc to get railled because he told them a couple compliments ... they still throw themselves at him a bit easily but it's a game and i don't think anyone would like to play through years of courtship and brainwashing to make them ok with the idea of polyamory >< so nitpicking would get us nowhere i like the pace and progression of the plot in this interesting story :D

i found no keyboard life threatening bug and god know there are quite a good number of those bugs in the games we get around here ^^ only "bugs" i found was with the barista, she speack of a meeting we never had a couple of time :S (while her profil say i did not miss any event with her) and after having gone through all map at all time they are accessible ... there is a few event i can't see, no scene in those if i believe the gallery, speacking of the gallery, i can't seem to acces the night creeping/crawling scene for the sexy cop

i'm a nitpicking maniac so i still find think to speack about, some eye candy scene are just too much of a pain in the ass to find some of them even with the hint had me close to either use the cheat mod to unlock them or just straight up abandoning or ignoring them, finaly got the idea to just look closely while using H key to see where some object was apearing when coming back to the "game"

even with all my nitpicking, i really enjoyed the current content and will come back eagerly for more, good job dev and thank you :D
You should give a good review with 5 stars with everything you just said :D

Reactions: ben akeba
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes