Crippy

May 28, 2018
Interesting. I have given all the other girls gifts and their RS was <20. Is this true?
Also, the hint system stopped waiting on me to build the pool, but I am actively pursuing the threesome accidentally.
That is correct. The trigger for the bracelet is 20 or greater.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Interesting. I have given all the other girls gifts and their RS was <20. Is this true?
Also, the hint system stopped waiting on me to build the pool, but I am actively pursuing the threesome accidentally.
Sorry - my mistake. The Hint device is actually a scroll area and the other hints were below. Continuing on...

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
will this game have repeatable h events or will everything be thrown into a gallery ?
Gallery. With the complaints with money there is no way in hell I will even think about repeatables to build any stat. If it is repeatable it will just be for something like the lockpicking scenes.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Gallery. With the complaints with money there is no way in hell I will even think about repeatables to build any stat. If it is repeatable it will just be for something like the lockpicking scenes.
Whooo I never once said anything about building stats . I simply asked about repeatable h scenes nothing more secondly I couldn't care less for stats , I simply like sandbox games with repeatable h scenes . the reason I had asked was because the game looked cool however since there's there's no repeatable events its just not what I am looking for then so have a good day .

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I seem to have done everything in the Hint list, but there are scenes in the Gallery that are locked.
Especially all of Cascade. Her RS is 24. Suggestions?

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I seem to have done everything in the Hint list, but there are scenes in the Gallery that are locked.
Especially all of Cascade. Her RS is 24. Suggestions?
Told ya choice matters xD. You are probably missing out on the lewd bathroom scene at the royal. In a prior scene you have to opt for less clothing for her.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
If anyone is about to complain about money. Don't bother. The next update there will be an App so you can skip it. I do not recommend this method but to each their own right?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.

Note: This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.4.6
Size: 1183M
SHA1SUM: 3aafe895acadd64fc4ef25ca86c55d048ccf5544
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

Reactions: unbruitsourd
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes